Set tab page font size in code

Hi folks,
how do i do this. I have tried
mdiclient_tab.control[li_sheet].textsize = 8 and also
mdiclient_tab.textsize = 8

Neither seems to work.
TIA
0
Jack
11/3/2003 3:14:42 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.general 62418 articles. 14 followers. Follow

Tab page (or userobject acting as one) does not have a font
property.
The only property directly related to the appearance of text
is TabTextColor

> how do i do this. I have tried
> mdiclient_tab.control[li_sheet].textsize = 8 and also
> mdiclient_tab.textsize = 8
>
> Neither seems to work.
> TIA
0
Philip
11/3/2003 7:31:28 PM
How do I set ther font size for the container that holds the
pages  them. At the moment, the pages are created at run
time but they all have a text size of about 5 or 6.
Thanks.

> Tab page (or userobject acting as one) does not have a
> font property.
> The only property directly related to the appearance of
> text is TabTextColor
>
> > how do i do this. I have tried
> > mdiclient_tab.control[li_sheet].textsize = 8 and also
> > mdiclient_tab.textsize = 8
> >
> > Neither seems to work.
> > TIA
0
Jack
11/4/2003 8:35:37 AM
That would be property of the tab control then.
tab_control.textsize

> How do I set ther font size for the container that holds
> the pages  them. At the moment, the pages are created at
> run time but they all have a text size of about 5 or 6.
> Thanks.
>
> > Tab page (or userobject acting as one) does not have a
> > font property.
> > The only property directly related to the appearance of
> > text is TabTextColor
> >
> > > how do i do this. I have tried
> > > mdiclient_tab.control[li_sheet].textsize = 8 and also
> > > mdiclient_tab.textsize = 8
> > >
> > > Neither seems to work.
> > > TIA
0
Philip

how to set page color and font size and align text?

i need the code to set a page as home page upon page load
i need the code to set aspx page as home page upon page load I searched and dont know if i am not using the right wording but i cant find anything on this.. Thanks  Applciation Developer http://javascript.internet.com/page-details/set-homepage-link.htmlWhen you ask a question, remember to click "mark as answered" when you get a reply which answers your question.My latest ASP.NET AJAX blog entries....

setting tab-order on tab page
I have a u_tab descendant that has three pages and multiple controls on each page. When I go into tab order mode, only one control shows up with 0 in it at what looks like the tab page level, instead of all the controls! How do I set the tab order of controls on a tab page object? Right click on the tabpage and choose Tab Order from there. HTH Simon Arnie Morein <arnold_morein@oag.state.tx.us> wrote in message news:38FC6A40.A7BB5608@oag.state.tx.us... > I have a u_tab descendant that has three pages and multiple controls on > each page. > > When I ...

Fonts & Fonts Size Settings
What Control the Fonts & Fonts Size Settings you see at the browser? I have deployed an application and found it is not WYSWYG for some PCs. The alignment of the GUI is completely off. This is strange that when my browser is connect to my development PC (XP), the alignment is fine. But when the same program is deployed at the App Server (Win2k3), the alignment is completely off. I didn't change my browser settings in between. Thanks in advance, SAM ...

setting tab order on objects on a tab page
When I click Format/Tab Order on a window that has a tab object, I can't seem to remember the way I can set a tab order for the individual objects in each tab page rather than just the tab object itself. Any ideas? I am running PB 9.0.1 7171 on Windows XP Pro If I remember correctly, "raw" controls on a tab page have a tab order based on the order they were placed on the tab page. There is no way to set the order. You are better off creating a user object and placing the controls on the uo and placing the uo on the tab page. steve [TeamSybase] > When ...

Tab Controls/tab pages/controls within tab pages
I give up! I have a tab control user object - inherited from u_tab - and some tab pages. Initially only one page is enabled which has a datawindow. When a valid data is entered in the DW, I need to enable rest of the tabs - Now - it is giving me a NULL object reference error during execution for the following statement in an event of the DW - tabcontrol.tabpage.enabled=TRUE getparent( ) also giving errors - HELP! How can I do this? Thanks! Ragni rpanjala@nsf.gov Ragni -- If you have CreateOnDemand set for the tab, then the tab pages are not valid until the user accesses them. ...

How to set font size and font style for a THotkey control?
Now I add a Thotkey control on a form.Yes.It is a very useful control to handle hotkey. But how I can set a bigger font and bold style for it. Regards. Jack Xiao > {quote:title=bing xiao wrote:}{quote} > Now I add a Thotkey control on a form.Yes.It is a very useful control to handle hotkey. > But how I can set a bigger font and bold style for it. The THotkey is simply a wrapper around the Windows HOTKEY control. It gets it's font size and style from the user's display settings, using one of the system values (see ComCtrls.pas, procedure TCustomHotKey.AdjustHeight f...

How to set the default font size, font face in RTE?
Subject tells the question. Thanks for any help! http:/www.teamsybase.com/bruce.armstrong/rte_font.zip On Sun, 12 Nov 2000 13:02:14 +1100, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.powerscript John Smith <johnjnrsmith@hotmail.com> wrote: >Subject tells the question. > >Thanks for any help! > > Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] mailto:Bruce.Armstrong@teamsybase.com Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. [Francis of Assisi] http://www.kidbrothers.org | http://www.fccwc.org http://www.harvest.org/knowgod/index.htm | http://www...

Set current page to home page does not reflect active tab
Name: Sandeep Tripathy Email: sandeep_tripathyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Set current page to home page does not reflect active tab Comments: The Set homepage to current page points to the URL on the FIRST open tab instead of the desired URL on the active tab. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

how to add a style like font size, font color to page.title
Hey Hi, i am setting up my page title in the code behind using page.title. works perfectly, but i was just wondering is it possible to change the font size and color etc of the text being displayed in the page titles. i would like to do this in code behind also. any suggestions are highly appreciated . Thanks  a bunchKeyboard not found. Please Press < F1 > to RESUMEPlease Remember to Mark as Answer for the post(s) that help you.....so it can help others......Thanks the Page.Title is the browser header bar... you can't set the fonts or colors for this.. this is a client ...

Setting the page size...
Is there anything in VS.Net as setting the page size? as in 800 X 600 ? All the while i'm using 1024 X 768 resolution (monitor). I started my web design, then when i realized if the site is view in 800 X 600...is a Big Disaster. All the graphics turn bigger. I totally left out this part. Cause I have already got some picture and layout.... What should i do now ? I can't find any properties for setting the size? I need to redesign the whole thing again ?? OMG ..... On the internet, there's no such thing as a page size. While there may be some common resolutions (such as 10...

Custom page Size does not correspond to page size
we are using EPSON LX-800 Printer. We define a Custom page size of 4.33 inch and 5.50 inch. We are printting from datawindow paiter,Width of one inch in data window exactly correspond with the one inch on printed page, But length of one inch of dw does not match on printed page.The printed length of 1 inch sepecified in dw is greater than actual inch size. Printer skip half of next page after printting each page. ...

Selecting a tabbed page / Default Tabbed page
I couldn't find anything in the documentation about 1) Selecting a tabbed page via Visual Basic -- for example: "Panel1.focus "2) Creating a default tabbed page. Will this involve any Java script? I have the following set of tabs within a page.  Some pages will have this set of 3 tabs.  Others will not.Sometimes a certain tab should be selected based on the selection from another control.Sometimes a certain tab should already be selected - for example, when the website starts, the 3rd tab should already be selected.    <div>...

Setting a tab page...
Does anyone know how to make a certain tab of a tab page appear clicked? What is the code I would use to set a tab page as active out of say 4 diffent tabs? thanks! look up the SelectTab() function JC wrote in message ... >Does anyone know how to make a certain tab of a tab page appear clicked? >What is the code I would use to set a tab page as active out of say 4 >diffent tabs? > > >thanks! ...

Web resources about - Set tab page font size in code - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Pages that link to "Wikipedia:Press coverage 2001" - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pages that link to "Wikipedia:Press coverage 2001" ← Wikipedia:Press coverage 2001 Jump to: navigation , search What links here Page: Namespace: ...

Page County, Iowa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
535.35 sq mi (1,387 km²) 534.82 sq mi (1,385 km²) 0.52 sq mi (1 km²), 0.10% Page County is a county located in the U.S. state of Iowa . It is ...

Google’s accelerated mobile pages launch early next year, more partners announced
The AMP Project — to speed up and improve mobile web pages — is picking up steam since its announcement six weeks ago, and now we know that it's ...

Facebook Testing New Admin Panel for Messaging by Pages?
Facebook appears to be testing a new admin panel for pages’ messaging . Reader Marco Alonso shared the screenshot below, in which features that ...

Apple paints its store logos and home page red for World AIDS Day
Once again, in recognition of World AIDS Day (which is today, Dec. 1) Apple has turned both its in-store logos and its home page red. Product ...

Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages will speed up the web in 2016
It's now a few weeks since Google announced Accelerated Mobile Pages . When the project was unveiled, there were just 30 or so partners on board ...

"An anonymous person or group has started a 'Union of White NYU Students' Facebook page..."
"... these kinds of pages have cropped up at a number of universities that have sought to have a real dialogue about race and inclusion. There ...

BLOCKED: Facebook Censors Pages Critical of Bernie Sanders
... The Enemies Within which seeks to expose the anti-American radicals in the federal government. After several prominent Facebook pages posted ...

Google has found a clever way to make web pages load faster and save your mobile data by up to 70%
... in its Chrome browser for mobile that it thinks could save mobile data by up to 70%. How? By automatically stripping out images from web pages. ...

No, Target Is Not Giving You A 50% Off Everything Coupon For Liking A Page On Facebook
... Consumerist that there is no such coupon and this is a fake. So why the trickery? Clicking on the link takes you out of Facebook to a page ...