Problems in RetrieveRow event

Hi, all

I have a problem in event RetrieveRow in moment of retrieve. I'm need to
obtain the data of a column in current row of retrieve. But I cannot get
this value.
Anyone can Help me?

OBS.: Este e-mail criar� outro na Caixa de Sa�da do seu gerenciador de
correio, que identificar� o retorno de recebimento do mesmo.

ATT.: This e-mail will create other in your send-box of the e-mail manager,
that same will identify the return of this message.

Maycon Oleczinski
maycon@ciss.com.br

�rea de Desenvolvimento
    Development Area
      CISS Inform�tica
      www.ciss.com.br

0
Maycon

I surmise that you want to stop the retrieve if the latest row contains a
given data value, since that would be the only useful thing to do in the
RetrieveRow event.

What are you doing to try to get the data that isn't working?

P.S. You really should post to just one group.  People will expect that the
question will be answered in another group and not bother.

Maycon Oleczinski wrote in message ...
>Hi, all
>

>I have a problem in event RetrieveRow in moment of retrieve. I'm need to
>obtain the data of a column in current row of retrieve. But I cannot get
>this value.
>Anyone can Help me?
>
>Thanks
>--
>
>OBS.: Este e-mail criar� outro na Caixa de Sa�da do seu gerenciador de
>correio, que identificar� o retorno de recebimento do mesmo.
>
>ATT.: This e-mail will create other in your send-box of the e-mail manager,
>that same will identify the return of this message.
>
>Maycon Oleczinski
>maycon@ciss.com.br
>
>�rea de Desenvolvimento
>    Development Area
>      CISS Inform�tica
>      www.ciss.com.br

0
Jerry

Retrieverow event problem?
Hi, I have encountered what I believe to be a bug with the retrieveRow of a DW. Before I go and report a problem, I wanted some feedback to see if I'm missing something. There exists a large number of rows in the table behind our DW sql. The process is a price rounding feature where the user adjusts costing figures of their inventory. So, rather than retrieving all rows and showing these adjusted figures, we allow them to preview the affect of the changes they are about to make by setting retrieve as needed on the DW, and making the adjustement to the cost as rows are retri...

Problem with event Retrieverow
When there is no script in event RETRIEVEROW , the number of rows retrieved is 500. When there is script in this event, sometimes, the number of rows retrieved is different Someone can help me please ? First question is: how many rows SHOULD be returned? Second question is: What script is in the RetrieveRow event (when there is script there)? Third question: Is this PB client/server, a PB component in EAServer, etc? steve [TeamSybase] Marc RIVOAL wrote: > > When there is no script in event RETRIEVEROW , the number of rows retrieved > is 500. > Whe...

Powerbuilder Crash Problem after pfc_print event
I am calling pfc_print event behind a Button, to print the rows of a particular datawindow. When the application rus, it Prints the contents of the datawindow, but soon after that, the application crashes. What could be the possible reason for this problem? Any help, suggestions? Version / Build / details ??? Tim. <ankurmaheshwary@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1163150523.204631.159710@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com... >I am calling pfc_print event behind a Button, to print the rows of a > particular datawindow. > When the application rus, it Prints the contents...

Problems Problems Problems
So, I have OpenSUSE installed on my laptop and everything is working well, except the wireless. It almost seems that every time I run a KDE distro I can not get the internet to work. I've run YaST and used iwconfig. nothing is working for me. Please help -ZAD -- zadnik18 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ someone is going to tell you to supply some more information 'My wireless doesn't work - a primer on what I should do next - openSUSE Forums' (http://tinyurl.com/6peanc) this is one of the stick...

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Hans Halvorsen Email: capricorn_at_online.no Product: Thunderbird Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: Hi, I downloaded Thunderbird some time ago, and I was over-satisfied whit it and how well it worked. In fact it worked 100% PERFECTLY UNTIL I got an newer update version of it. Since then I' ve had nothing BUT trouble! I've checked adresses, notes, password, deleted accounts and made new one's, checked sign-ins and sign-outs, passwords inside and out, upside and down, so many times that my frustration now is about to turn into pure and major ...

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: I use FF all the time for work - I'm a software tester - the add-ons are invaluable. But v3.5 really has been a disappointment. It just keeps hanging all the time. And when Internet Explorer windows pop up, FF often just dies. It can't even restart itself - I have to manually kill the process every time; every update, every add-on that updates, "restart" fails - it's so frustrating. I hope v3.6 will be addressing this - PLEASE! Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7....

PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS. Comments: Does Google's Chrome browser block out Firefox? Am having a lot of trouble getting Firefox to run after I run Chrome. No trouble what-so- ever before running Chrome. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.1.249.1064 Safari/532.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see ...

Problem with Event/Event Handlers
I have this as a part of an assignment: Create a very basic virtual phone using an ASPX file that displays a textbox and a button named CALL. Configure your aspx file so that when you type a telephone number into your textbod and press CALL, you are: Presented with a message confirming the number you are calling Presented with another button called DISCONNECT that, when pressed, returns you to your opening page, leaving you ready to type another number I am a newbie to ASP.Net and I understand the concept of events and event handlers, but how do I get the result asked for abov...

Problems problems and problems.
Name: A.A. Product: Firefox Summary: Problems problems and problems. Comments: I am not specific, but in short I can not use This site to listen music anymore, while I can in IE explorer. Just to let you guys know, new version messed something up. http://hypem.com/ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - Problems in RetrieveRow event - sybase.powerbuilder.general