Printing - Preview not the same as printed

Hi all.
Can anyone help with the following. (PB 9.0)
I have WYSIWYG forms with multi-line edit controls (Arial
10).
Once the user has entered text in the mle, when they preview
it it look as was entered. On printing, sometimes a word at
the end will wrap onto the next line spoiling the WYSIWYG
effect. Is this purely a printer driver problem, and is
there a work around.
Thanks.
Mark.
-1
Mark

print print
i have data displayed in my datagrid now i want to print data how to do that. i have paging enabled in my grid.i want to pring data in normal a4 page so how much rows i have to display like how to make adjustments  Mark As Answer If my reply helped you. have a print button that changes the number of pages or sets enablePaging = false?  The you might as well use RegisterClientScriptBlock in that method to call window.print method :)David Kiffhttp://DavidKiff.co.uk-- "Mark As Answer" If my reply helped you -- And in conjuction to disabling paging you can apply a print...

print, sleep, print.....
While looking over the 'print over prior print' thread, I found that, as it should be, perl will print out as fast as it can. Below code #!/usr/bin/perl -w $count = 1; while(1) { $count++; print "${count}\r"; } So? Great, right? Well, what if I want to slow if down with a sleep() statement? #!/usr/bin/perl -w $count = 1; while(1) { $count++; print "${count}\r"; sleep(1); } From what I have done using perl 5.4.x, I was able to do things like this. But it seems that perl 5.6.0 will just sleep and not print anything out. Can some...

Not printing until other application has printed
Something very odd: I have an application that uses Printer to print. When it runs, I see the print task appear in the printer's status window...then disappear...without anything being printed. Can repeat this a million times, with the same result. It is only *after* I have used another, non-Delphi, application to print something, that the printing works fine. So the printer seems to be responsive to my Delphi app's print commands only after any other application has printed something, once. Anyone have any experience with this? Dominic Willems wrote: > Something ve...

rights to print and not print
Ok...is there a way to do teh following: I have several printers that I want all my OU's in the tree (and man there are a bunch) to be able to print to EXCEPT 2 or 3. Do I have to add every OU specifically into the list and leave out those I do not want to be able to print? There must be an easier way if I have multiple printers I need to do this with. I thought about adding the top most OU to the allow list and then maye do an IRF against the OU's that I don't want to print. That doesn't work. Printer rights don't inherit. thanks Did you make these printe...

print over prior print
I recall doing this in C a long long time ago, but I've forgotten most of my C. Is it possible and how would you print say an integer from a count++ and have the next increment print over the last? print "First number\r"; print "Second number\n"; ## this has too be longer than the first it overwrites what was there. -----Original Message----- From: Jesse Ahrens [mailto:jahrens@centtech.com] Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 12:12 PM To: beginners@perl.org Subject: print over prior print I recall doing this in C a long long time ago, but I've f...

window.print() prints like paragraph though it prints table
Hello,I want to give print funtionality in one webform, so, i have taken one table in .aspx page<table id="htbl" runat="server" style="display:none;border:1; border-color:Red;" border="1"></table>and i added content in table from codebehinddatatable dt=gridview1.datasource;  for (int j = 0; j < dt.Rows.Count; j++)        {            HtmlTableRow  htr = new HtmlTableRow();            &...

can't print marked text if i print check before printing
Name: Peter Hamberg Email: peterhambergatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: can't print marked text if i print check before printing Comments: If I mark the text in a webdocument. Then I can print out just the marked text. If I printcheck... the marked text in the webdocument can't I mark the box for marked text becuese that is "shadowed" Can u fix it? BR Peter Hamberg Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives...

When in Firefox, printing function ceases after first print command finishes printing.
Name: Mike Email: mikeatIrishrootsdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: When in Firefox, printing function ceases after first print command finishes printing. Comments: on both my website www.Irishroots.com and on the paypal website. I can only print out one item. If I try to print a second item, it will not print, and the print command is grey (not functional) MacOS10.5.5 This started after a recent update to firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092414 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Not...

Status of NDPS printer is "Printing" but the print job never prints.
I'm in the process of converting all of my printers to NDPS. The status of one of the printers is "Printing" but the print job never prints. I'm not having a problem with the rest of them. Any ideas? Thanks. Lauren Lauren, is it possible to reveal details or do we have to guess ? :) What OS and SP, which clients, what gateway type, what type of printserver ? -- Regards, Kai Reichert Novell Support Forums Sysop "Generosity. Be generous with your time, with your love, with your life. ... Be generous, always." Mark Greene in "On ...

how to print the contents of text box with a print dialog & print priview dialog
hi all,    I am developing a web application. I have got some text in text box. Now I want to print the content of the text box with a print dialog & print priview dialog. When the print dialog open i should have the option of selecting the printer. How can i do this? thanks in advance   You will have to use JavaScript to accomplish this. You'll have to create a javascript function which does the following: Open a new window using:   var printWin = window.open(); Write to the window's document:    printWin.write("<html...

Printing to Pre-Printed Forms
Anybody out there know how to print to pre-printed forms so that the data will hit the correct boxes? We have different printers (lasers and dot-matrix) and we want to print on pre-printed forms. The reports does not seem to be WYSIWYG, depending on the printer. Thank you, Rommel PB dws are WYSIWYG. You have to design the dw layout so that it matches your pre-printed forms. Start by placing the columns (or computes) approximately. Print and then adjust location. This might take a few trial and errors. I have done some check formats and also W-2s this way. Works perfect. ...

Print problem- incomplete printing
I just upgraded our server OS to NW 6.5sp3, along with the NW65OS3A and N65NSS3A service packs. I have 2 Lexmark network NDPS printers. They show on the server console under the NDPS Manager and HP NDPS Console Screen as being active and online. Same in NWAdmin. However, when a print job is sent from a Win2k work station, only 4-8 pages print, even though the document being printed has, e.g. 20 pages. We have never had this problem before the upgrade. The problem exists when you print from various Windows programs, e.g. WordPerfect 12, our bankruptcy program, TABS III, et...

creepy print() that doesnt print.
Hi please could you have a look and see what I have missed. use File::Tail; my $name="/etc/openvpn/logs/CT-NET.log"; my $maxinterval=10 ; my $adjustafter=7 ; $file=File::Tail->new(name=>$name, maxinterval=>$maxinterval, adjustafter=>$adjustafter); while (defined($line=$file->read)) { print ("$line"); << this line prints fine print ("hello"); << but this one does not print at all } i have allso tried print "hello"; but the result is the same.. I have tried ping ("$line hel...

Printing a file from the print statement
------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C1BB97.55D89E40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How can I make the "Open File and print content statements" work from my = sub make_body when called from sub create_file? The output I get is =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D open message.txt; while () { =3D "." } print=20 =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D...

Print on pre-printed form
I'm using PB 6.0. i want to print my invoice in a pre-printed form, which is 1/2 of the A4 paper. how to set the printer to print 1/2 of A4 and does not begin the new page after i had print the first half? thanks. You should change the printer paper size to the appropriate zie for example 0 - Default paper size for the printer 1 - Letter 8 1/2 x 11 in 2 - LetterSmall 8 1/2 x 11in 3 - Tabloid 17 x 11 inches 4 - Ledger 17 x 11 in 5 - Legal 8 1/2 x 14 in 6 - Statement 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 in 7 - Executive 7 1/4 x 10 1/2 in 8 - A3 297 x 420 mm 9 - A4 210 x 297 mm 10 - A4 Small ...

Web resources about - Printing - Preview not the same as printed - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Printing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the process of reproducing text and images. For the handwriting method often called printing, see block letters . For other ...

La Presse Stops Printing Weekday Editions After 131 Years 3
This was part of the company's plan to go paperless.

Napa Valley Register Bids Farewell to Massive Printing Press
There is a wonderful analogy articulated in Napa Valley Register city editor Kevin Courtney ’s account of the end of the in-house printing era ...

Epson EcoTank ET-4550 Review: The Future Of Printing Has Arrived
... cartridge. That all-too-familiar scenario is about to change. Epson’s new all-in-one Workforce EcoTank printer line is changing the printing ...

EPFL's printing technique hides one image behind the other
Remember those holographic cards that give off different colors when you tilt them a certain way? Well, in the video below the fold, the &Eacute;cole ...

3-D Printing Brings Czech Cubism To Life In Gorgeous Geometric Dinnerware Set
Svetlana Koženová's collection for Czech home goods retailer Lauriger ushers Czech Cubism into the 21st century. In the years between 1910 and ...

8 Hot 3D Printing Trends to Watch in 2016
Even as the overhyped consumer 3D printing market continues to fall back down to earth, 2016 looks to be a breakout year for the industry assenior ...

Airbus Ventures dips into $150 million fund to back 3-D printing at Local Motors
Airbus Ventures, the European aerospace giant’s Silicon Valley spin-off, says the first investment from its $150 million venture fund is going ...

Practical 3-D Printing Looks Like a Crazy $4,500 Coffee Table
3-D printing, the technology that will change retail stores forever, still has a long way to go to best injection-molded plastic. But if you ...

3D Printing Metal from Rust
It seems backwards, but engineers from Northwestern University have made 3D printing metal easier (and eventually cheaper) by adding extra production ...