Powerbuilder Printer limitaion

Hi,
I encountered a problem with PB6.5. It is not accepting the printer names
more than a certain characters. Is there any limit within powerbuilder?
Your quick response would really be appreciated.

Thanks,
Raju.
0
Raju_Chiluvuri

I have the same problem with PB 8.0.3, but it was just the PFC printer
dialog box which deson't support printer names more than 32 char.

It works if you select it by code (without this bugged dialog box)

<Raju_Chiluvuri> a �crit dans le message de news:
E3775DA89D7463BE004D8A8385256CE6.004D8A9485256CE6@webforums...
> Hi,
> I encountered a problem with PB6.5. It is not accepting the printer names
> more than a certain characters. Is there any limit within powerbuilder?
> Your quick response would really be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Raju.

0
Matti