Powerbuilder pdf crystal reports

using pb 10.2 and crystal 10,
any code that works that I can use to send a crystal report
to a pdf through powerbuilder?
I think the command is PEExportTo, but would love to have a
working code sample.

Any help is appreciated.
Sharon
1/13/2011 12:44:12 AM
sybase.powerbuilder.general 62418 articles. 11 followers. Follow

Integrate reports from Crystal Reports to PowerBuilder application
Is it possible to integrate reports from Crystal Reports to PowerBuilder application ? see the site http://www.seagatesoftware.com/ Yuri Denshchik a �crit : > Is it possible to integrate reports from Crystal Reports to PowerBuilder > application ? ...

powerbuilder and crystal report
hi i have the problem while configure the powerbuilder to allow the user change the field for runtime crystal report. Are you trying to change the contents of a field (column) or the name? -- Regards, Millard [TeamSybase] "kenbeyond" <ken_beyond04@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1157684803.490232.128890@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com... > hi > > i have the problem while configure the powerbuilder to allow the user > change the field for runtime crystal report. > ...

Crystal Reports with Powerbuilder
I want to create reports from a Powerbuilder database with the database file being used on a pc (not hooked to a network). What do I need to do? Yes, I am relative new to CR 6 and very new to Powerbuilder Learn DataWindows and forget about Crystal Reports. Yakov Fain www.excaliber.net/yfain/ ewj wrote: > I want to create reports from a Powerbuilder database with the database > file being used on a pc (not hooked to a network). What do I need to do? > > Yes, I am relative new to CR 6 and very new to Powerbuilder Learn DataWindow is better than use ...

Powerbuilder and Crystal Reports
Has anyone had any success using Powerbuilder and Crystal Reports version 8.5 or 9.0. Any guidance would be appreciated. I am using Powerbuilder 7.0.3 build 10009. Thanks in advance Rob We are using PB 7.0.3 Build 10009 and Crystal 8.5. We call crystal from the app to preview reports on the screen and to print and export reports to various file formats. Is there anything specific I could help you with? When calling Crystal, are you using PEWrap.dll or some other method? From what I can gather, PEWrap.dll is discontinued with Crystal 9.0 and I am trying to find a new sol...

Crystal Reports with Powerbuilder
I am trying to use Crystal Reports 5.0 in my PM 6.0 application. Has anyone done that successfully?If so I would appreciate any help. Thanx.. Intall the patch the crystal and after execute this code: Long ll_even_id Long ll_visit_id Long il_ConnectionId Long ll_event_id Pointer oldpointer String ls_Title OldPointer = SetPointer ( hourglass! ) //......Avant impression........ // Connecte imm�diatement Crystal Report au serveur il_ConnectionId = oc_CrystalReport.object.LogonServer ( "pdssql.dll", SQLCA.ServerName, SQLCA.Database, SQLCA.LogId, SQLCA.LogPass...

crystal report with PowerBuilder
Hello, i would like to use Crystal Report with powerBuilder. How link the report to a window ? thank you ...

Crystal REPORT Powerbuilder
Hi, where i can find any example of the crystal report with powerbuilder ? Thanks -- Michele ...

Crystal Reports with PowerBuilder
Are there anyone in this news group, who uses **Crystal Reports** to develop reports to use with PowerBuilder ? Please, write me ! Thanks, Alan Koerbel alan@logocenter.com.br www.logocenter.com.br Brazil We wrote an interface from PB to Crystal reports for a current client application. We used our standard Criteria datawindows to build the SQL that is then passed to the Crystal report for processing. Our Criteria datawindows are external DWs that have tag values set for the table and columns they are associated with. This was relatively easy for us because we had ...

Crystal Reports with PowerBuilder
Are there anyone in this news group, who uses **Crystal Reports** to develop reports to use with PowerBuilder ? Please, write me ! Thanks, Alan Koerbel alan@logocenter.com.br www.logocenter.com.br Brazil ...

Crystal Reports with PowerBuilder
Are there anyone in this news group, who uses **Crystal Reports** to develop reports to use with PowerBuilder ? Please, write me ! Thanks, Alan Koerbel alan@logocenter.com.br www.logocenter.com.br Brazil ...

Powerbuilder and Crystal Reports #3
Hi, How can we use crystal reports in Powerbuilder effectively.. thanks in advance.... Danny <Hannah> wrote in message news:417d5050.5971.1681692777@sybase.com... > Hi, > How can we use crystal reports in Powerbuilder > effectively.. > > thanks in advance.... > Danny Crystal Reports has an OCX that you can invoke from PB objects. -- Paul Horan[TeamSybase] Check the OLE-OCX NG for more related posts... -- PB9.01.7236 Thank you, R.Chauvin <Hannah> wrote in message news:417d5050.5971.1681692777@sybase.com... > Hi, > H...

Powerbuilder & Crystal Reports
Hello all, I am trying to use Crystal Reports 8.5 with Powerbuilder 8 but I am experiencing some problems. If I try to insert the Crystal Report Designer Control onto a Powerbuilder form then the form will crash. Does anyone know if the OCX controls of Crystal Reports work properly under Powerbuilder? Am I missing sth? I'm telling that because I used the same controls under Visual Basic and everything worked properly. Thanks in advance for your help. John Kolitsopoulos Hey John, Started looking at that but had to go onto something else..The docs on RDC say you n...

Using Crystal Reports in PowerBuilder
I'm trying to use Crystal Reports in PowerBuilder. Has anyone tried this before? I believe Crystal reports can be generated as Active X components and it would seem you could then use it in PowerBuilder. The other thing would be if I could use Crystal reports in the PowerBuilder Development environment like you can in Visual Basic or in PowerBuilder like you can with InfoMaker. The requirement to use Crystal reports is a management requirement so PB or InfoMaker are not viable options at this point - unless there is no other way to do it I suppose. Thanks, Phil You n...

how build crystal reports in powerbuilder
Hi, Please tail me how Build crystal reports in powerbuild regards pravin sali -- Pravin sali Fem Care Pharma Ltd 0253-6604440 Do you mean how to integrate it or how to create a report? To integrate it you would most likely need to put an Crystal Reports OCX control on your window then call the appropriate function to load the report. Crystal Reports should have this information documented somewhere. To create a report you would use the tools that come with Crystal Report. Brad pravin wrote: > Hi, > > Please tail me how Build crystal reports ...

Web resources about - Powerbuilder pdf crystal reports - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles