PowerBuilder failed to change the Unicode font substitution.

Hi,
We're currently migrating apps from PB6.5 to PB11.5.
When running an app through a citrix server we receive the
following error:
PowerBuilder failed to change the Unicode font substitution.
You must run at least once with administrator privileges to
complete this process.

I've been looking on the web and it looks like this is
resolved in EBF 16640.
We're currently on Version 11.5 Build 2506.

Is there another way to resolve this issue or should I apply
this EBF (or a later one)?

Thanks and Regards,
Sean
2
Sean
12/16/2009 3:28:43 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.general 62418 articles. 11 followers. Follow