PowerBuilder Error #3

Hi,
 I am getting "System Error 35" when using PowerBuilder 5.0.03
 with Lotus Notes (cc:mail). We are using VIM API. Can you
 please tell me what is this error all about & how can it be fixed ?

 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Vishal.

0
Vishal
12/10/1999 3:00:16 AM
sybase.powerbuilder.general 62418 articles. 11 followers. Follow

To PB, all System Error 35 means is "error calling external object
function". You're going to have to find out which external function
call is failing (a PBDEBUG trace can help you with this) and
troubleshoot that call.

Good luck,

On Thu, 9 Dec 1999 19:00:16 -0800, "Vishal" <v1970@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am getting "System Error 35" when using PowerBuilder 5.0.03
> with Lotus Notes (cc:mail). We are using VIM API. Can you
> please tell me what is this error all about & how can it be fixed ?

Terry

Error to post powerbuilder \General forum
Hai all I cannot post in Powerbuilder/General forum. An error is coming When I am trying to post. Pls help with thnaks Polachan ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp And the error is? On 6 Oct 2008 01:34:33 -0700, "polachan" <polachan> wrote: >Hai all > >I cannot post in Powerbuilder/General forum. An error is coming When I am trying >to post. > >Pls help > >with thnaks >Polachan >---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- >http://www.pfcgui...

Powerbuilder 9.0 Migration from powerbuilder 7.0.3 problem
Hi all, i was trying an migrate an powerbuilder 7.0.3 application to powerbuilder 9.0(PFC BASED APPLICATION (PFC objects version PB 6.5) ) during migration i am getting this error. tcmborrower.pbl(w_cursor_check).w_cursor_check.open.2: Error C0163: The definition of referenced global variable sqlca was improperly compiled in object trcomps Did anybody faced this kind of error? Thx Ashok JPMORGAN ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp First error message which i got during the migration is : tcmappl.pb...

Internal Error
I'm getting a PowerBuilder Runtime Error which says, ' Internal RunTime Engine Failure Contact PowerSoft Tech SUpport (NOOP)'. The error no. is R0011. I get this error when I try to call a function of an nvo from a window function. And the most strange thing is that this is not really a new code, this same code used to work before. I guess this problem started happening after regenerating the application. I'm not sure if the given info wil be helpful, but if u need a full info and feel that u could help then please do send me an e- mail. Thanks a lot , Swai Chand...

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

Powerbuilder #3
Can anyone tell me why when I retrieve a lot of data via a datastore(100,000+) the memory starts to be eaten away???? Powerbuilder 6.5 running in Dev. Mode and on Win95/NT Workstation. Thanks in advance. What happens with your memory when you try to remember 100,000 different things :-)) ? Ken <ken@not1.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:Q7QeuXUg#GA.296@forums.sybase.com... > Can anyone tell me why when I retrieve a lot of data via a > datastore(100,000+) the > memory starts to be eaten away???? In article <Q7QeuXUg#GA.296@forums.sybase.com>, ...

Powerbuilder error
Receiving the following error in PowerBuilder connecting to ASE 11.9.2 Sybase timestamp select failed with SQL Error Code = -1. Cursor is not open. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks, Jason G. jason_s_gorin@dom.dom <<Receiving the following error in PowerBuilder connecting to ASE 11.9.2 Sybase timestamp select failed with SQL Error Code = -1. Cursor is not open. Has anyone seen this before? >> Are you getting this error within PB when connecting to ASE from the database painter or from your application? What version of PB? Is this the first ...

Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

PowerBuilder Error
Hi, I am getting "System Error 35" when using PowerBuilder 5.0.03 with Lotus Notes (cc:mail). We are using VIM API. Can anyone please tell me what is this error all about & how can it be fixed ? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Vishal. Does it fail on a specific function call? How is the function call prototyped? Can you provide the snippet of code which calls the offending function? --- pbm_hopethishelps, Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] Sybase Developer Network (SDN) - http://www.sybase.com/sdn On Thu, 9 Dec 1999 19:10:31 -0800, in powersoft.publi...

PowerBuilder Error...
Hello! I was trying to connect to the database i created using sql advantage. I was able to connect to it, but I cannot open it's objects (i.e. tables). It prompts an error message.(please see error message below). By the way, i am using PowerBuilder 7.0 to connect to Sybase ASE 12.0. ERROR MESSAGE: Stored procedure 'sp_pb70table' not found. Specify owner.objectname or use sp_help to check whether the object exists (sp_help may produce lots of output). Thanks! KNUBIL There are some script files in the support directory of the PB CD ROM that you need to run against...

JDBC Powerbuilder 7.0.3 error, cannot find PBjdbcSession class
We created a Jaguar connection cache using the Oracle thin jdbc driver 8.1.7. We can ping the database without a problem. If a PB component try to connect to the database, we have getting the error message class "PBjdbcSession not found check classpath". We have put the "shared\powerbuilder\classes.zip" as well in the classpath as in the bootclasspath, but we have got still the same error message. Environment: JDK1.2 / Jaguar 3.6.1 (Build 36108) Powerbuilder 7.0.3 (Build 10047) Oracle 8.1.7 You can't use the PB JDBC driver with JDK 1.2...

PowerBuilder 9.0.1 Error with IQ 12.4.3
dear sir, i have the following problem when i migrated from PB 6.5 to PB 9.0.1 build 7171 (latest EBF) working on IQ 12.4.3: i have some stored procedure called as follow DECLARE logical_proc_name DYNAMIC PROCEDURE FOR SQLSA ; PREPARE SQLSA FROM physical_proc_name ; EXECUTE DYNAMIC logical_proc_name using input_param; after execute i got the following error sqlca.sqlcode = -1 sqlca.sqldbcode = 999 sqlca.sqlerrtext = 'An invalid handle was passed in a call to the database driver' i tried declaring and calling the procedure with ordinary way (without using sqlsa)...

msvcrt dll error with PowerBuilder 8.0.3 build 9918
Hi, When I do the following steps PB 8.0.3 crashes with msvcrt.dll error. Please advice. Create or use existing window/custom visual object Click in menu item Insert >> Control >> OLE. When Insert Object window opens click in Insert Control Tab Thank you, begin 666 appcompat.txt M__X\`#\`> !M`&P`( !V`&4`<@!S`&D`;P!N`#T`(@`Q`"X`, `B`" `90!N M`&,`;P!D`&D`;@!G`#T`(@!5`%0`1@`M`#$`-@`B`#\`/@`-``H`/ !$`$$` M5 !!`$(`00!3`$4`/@`-``H`/ !%`%@`10`@`$X`00!-`$4`/0`B`' `8@`X M`# `+@!E`'@`90`B`" `1@!)`$P`5 !%`%(`/0`B`$<...

Error using the Find Method of Outlook Object With PowerBuilder 8.0.3
Hi, I have some problems using the Find Method of MS Outlook object in PowerBuilder 8.0.3 build 9820. The error occurred when I try to pass a DATETIME variable in this code: ls_fecha_ini = String(adt_fecha_ini) ole_item = ole_folder.Items.FIND("[Start] = '" + ls_fecha_ini + "'") The problem is that the Start Property of outlook receive a Date or DateTime data type, but the FIND method use a string like the example. If I convert the Datetime variable to a String, the Ole Object give me this error message: "Error Calling external obje...

Error ORA-01460 in PowerBuilder 7.0.2/7.0.3
Hello, I have several applications developed in PowerBuilder 7.0.2 and database Oracle 8.1.6. Now, we upgrade Oracle 8.1.6 to Oracle 8.1.7 and in some application I will appear the error "ORA-01460: unimplemented or unreasonable conversion requested unimplemented or unreasonable conversion requested" when recovering the information of the database. I have upgraded PowerBuilder 7.0.2 to PowerBuilder 7.0.3 (Build 10213) and the problem persists. Any help that you can give me will be welcome Thank you Oscar Can you run the database application in trace mode and ...

Web resources about - PowerBuilder Error #3 - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles