Powerbuilder dll

I am curious to know what dll is required to interact
between Powerbuilder 8.0.3 build 9933 and an Oracle 9i
database? Where can this dll be found(i.e. download)?
0
jeff

PB09080.DLL and it comes with PowerBuilder.  It may have come in 8.04
or a later EBF though.

On 27 Jul 2004 05:39:05 -0700, jeff s wrote:

>I am curious to know what dll is required to interact
>between Powerbuilder 8.0.3 build 9933 and an Oracle 9i
>database? Where can this dll be found(i.e. download)?

Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]
http://www.teamsybase.com

Vote for PocketBuilder in the Mobile Village awards
http://www.mobilevillage.com/awards.htm

Two 3rd party books on developing with PowerBuilder
http://www.pb9books.com?source=newsgroups

Need code sample?  Check out CodeXchange:
http://www.codexchange.sybase.com

http://www.needhim.org

DISCLAIMER:

This newsgroup message is only intended for the recipient. Given that it
is a posting to a public newsgroup, that means if you can read this
message then you are the recipient.  This message may contain information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. And then again,
it may not.

Given that TeamSybase members are not employees of Sybase, the contents
of this message do not necessarily represent the views or policies of
Sybase.  Given that TeamSybase is a diverse group of users of Sybase
products, the contents of this message do not necessarily represent the
views of a significant number of the members of TeamSybase.  Given that the
author has mutliple personalities and hears voices in his head, the contents
of this message do not necessarily represent his own views.
0
Bruce

Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

Problem registering dll created in Powerbuilder 8 and migrated to Powerbuilder 11
Hi, We have created a dll in Powerbuilder 8 as a com/mts application. This dll was then migrated to powerbuilder 11.1 build 8204. I am able to build the dll on my development machine and properly register the dll on my development machine on windows 7. When i deploy my dll and test application to a clean windows xp box, i am unable to register my dll using regsvr32. No error is displayed and the message box identifing that the registration was successful is never displayed. I have deployed all Powerbuilder 11 runtime using the powerbuilder runtime packager. I also deployed...

Different behavior of " encrypt.dll " in PowerBuilder 8 and in Powerbuilder 10.2
Different behavior of " encrypt.dll " in PowerBuilder 8 and in Powerbuilder 10.2 1.. Will PB 10.2 support encrypt.dll ? 2.. My code was working in PB 8 but in PB 10 it is not working I don't know what is issue Like if I give password in PB 8 "mike_" it is working fine but same password I give in PB 10 then it is not working. Is any issue with Unicode ? code of declaration of external fn. private function ulong n_cst_ssisecurity32_CPP_CONSTRUCTOR() library 'encrypt.dll' private subroutine n_cst_ssisecurity32_C...

Different behavior of " encrypt.dll " in PowerBuilder 8 and in Powerbuilder 10.2
Different behavior of " encrypt.dll " in PowerBuilder 8 and in Powerbuilder 10.2 1.. Will PB 10.2 support encrypt.dll ? 2.. My code was working in PB 8 but in PB 10 it is not working I don't know what is issue Like if I give password in PB 8 "mike_" it is working fine but same password I give in PB 10 then it is not working. Is any issue with Unicode ? code of declaration of external fn. private function ulong n_cst_ssisecurity32_CPP_CONSTRUCTOR() library 'encrypt.dll' private subroutine n_cst_ssisecurity...

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

PowerBuilde DLL
I have required a PB 11.5 dll in our application. How I will get the dll? Well, which one? There are quite a few... I'm assuming that you mean the PBVM, which is just the runtime environment, not the full IDE. This can be downloaded from the SPDC at http://sybase.subscribenet.com -- Paul Horan[Sybase] http://blogs.sybase.com/phoran/ <Partha> wrote in message news:4b4653ea.656.1681692777@sybase.com... >I have required a PB 11.5 dll in our application. > How I will get the dll? You can copy the files required for deployed applications from the IDE inst...

Delphi dll
I'm developing a dll file in Delphi 7 in order to use it in a Powerbuilder 10.5 application. I get strange results in PB when i try to pass a string through a function or procedure. I've tried pchar, pwidechar, lpstr, lpctstr in D7 and string or REF string in PB, but nothing seems to be working properly. The function in D7 is quite simple, i just take a string for input, encode it and return an encoded string for output. In PB i get a lot of "squares" in my output string. There seems to be a problem reading (from PB) the memory address that is pointed out from D...

What is PowerBuilder?
Hello experts I am a student in CS, I am going to write a paper about Rapid application development using PowerBuilder. I need some articles about the arhitecture of PB and how PB fulfill rapid application development's requirement? Should any experts have such articles or journals, please kindly email. thank you very much! SOS -- Best Regards Reply Address->'mailto:seeker@netvigator.com' Paul Ho Why don't you visit http://www.powersoft.com and browse the products section. You will get a lot of information/white papers etc. If you're inte...

Powerbuilder
long ll_rc dw_1.SETTRANSOBJECT(SQLCA) dw_1.retrieve() g_ole_crx_application = create oleobject g_ole_crx_report = create oleObject g_ole_crx_connection_info = create oleObject Resultset lrs_resultset ADOResultset lrs_adoresultset oleobject loo_AdoRecordset DataStore lds_temp lds_temp =create Datastore lds_temp.Dataobject="dw_print" lds_temp.settransobject(sqlca) lds_temp.retrieve() lrs_resultset=create resultset ll_rc=lds_temp.generateresultset(lrs_resultset) lrs_adoresultset = create adoresultset ll_rc = lrs_adoresultset.SetResultset(lrs_resultset) loo_AdoRecords...

About Powerbuilder...
Hi group, I've upgraded PB 6.5 with the last maintenance release but I always see Version 6.5 Build 444 into "About Powerbuilder..." in Help menu . It's right this? Thanks in advance Michelangelo INGRASSIA There *was* a bug at some point in the PB6 series that didn't report the correct build number. The best way to be certain that *all* the DLLs being loaded are the correct version is to use HandleEx from http://www.sysinternals.com and check all the PB*.DLL versions. This is also useful for troubleshooting, as more than one problem has been cause...

PowerBuilder 9.0 and PowerBuilder 10.0

Powerbuilder
We're developing a to-sell-system for the restaurants industry. The system has PC and handheld (PocketPC) interfaces. I would like to use PowerBuilder to develop the UI, but I need to know if it is supported the development for the handhelds interface too?? and which specialized (good looking) forms or buttons I could use for the development?? This forum is for source code control questions - better to post in the general forum.. -- Evita R. Chapa Senior Systems Analyst II Command Technologies, Inc. <Mynor_Paredes> wrote in message news:F5DFEA0D01AB9EB700...

Web resources about - Powerbuilder dll - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles