Powerbuilder Crash Problem after pfc_print event

I am calling pfc_print event behind a Button, to print the rows of a
particular datawindow.
When the application rus, it Prints the contents of the datawindow, but
soon after that, the application crashes.
What could be the possible reason for this problem? Any help,
suggestions?

0
ankurmaheshwary

Version / Build / details ???
Tim.

<ankurmaheshwary@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I am calling pfc_print event behind a Button, to print the rows of a
> particular datawindow.
> When the application rus, it Prints the contents of the datawindow, but
> soon after that, the application crashes.
> What could be the possible reason for this problem? Any help,
> suggestions?

0
Timothy

Powerbuilder application "crashing" another powerbuilder application
This is a repost of the above subject since there has been some problem for messages posted on the 19th - 22nd July 2002. *************** Hi All, I have an application (App A)built using PB7.0.3 build 10077 and it seems to work fine. However, recently, another application (App B) built using PB 7.0.3 build 10047 as well was installed and it seems to trigger Dr Watson on App A. There is an embedded OCX on a "main" window on App A, which receives triggers from external applications. The OCX will then call another function sitting on another main window. That function w...

Memory reference problem and PowerBuilder crash
This problem happened when I was viewing a report. When I click and hold the left mouse button on the scroll bar and attempt to scroll quickly to the bottom of a long report, PowerBuilder crashes and gives me this error: "The Instruction at "0x105d58fe" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the application Click on CANCEL to debug the application" PowerBuilder crashes if I press OK or CANCEL I am running a DELL 700 with PowerBuilder 6.0 Build 419 on NT4.0 SP6. Thanks Robi...

Problem registering dll created in Powerbuilder 8 and migrated to Powerbuilder 11
Hi, We have created a dll in Powerbuilder 8 as a com/mts application. This dll was then migrated to powerbuilder 11.1 build 8204. I am able to build the dll on my development machine and properly register the dll on my development machine on windows 7. When i deploy my dll and test application to a clean windows xp box, i am unable to register my dll using regsvr32. No error is displayed and the message box identifing that the registration was successful is never displayed. I have deployed all Powerbuilder 11 runtime using the powerbuilder runtime packager. I also deployed...

Powerbuilder 9.0 Migration from powerbuilder 7.0.3 problem
Hi all, i was trying an migrate an powerbuilder 7.0.3 application to powerbuilder 9.0(PFC BASED APPLICATION (PFC objects version PB 6.5) ) during migration i am getting this error. tcmborrower.pbl(w_cursor_check).w_cursor_check.open.2: Error C0163: The definition of referenced global variable sqlca was improperly compiled in object trcomps Did anybody faced this kind of error? Thx Ashok JPMORGAN ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp First error message which i got during the migration is : tcmappl.pb...

One PowerBuilder app triggering an event on another PowerBuilder app's Frame
Running 2 concurrent PowerBuilder apps (both MDI). Is there a way to trigger a user event on the frame of one of the apps from the other? I can get a handle to the frame window, and I am guessing that a Send() of some kind would do the trick, but I don't know which parameters to use or where the parameters for the Send() are documented. Thanks for the help. I recently had the same situation. You can use send or post to send a message to a window in another application. First you need the handle of the window you are sending the message to. Since it is in another applica...

PowerBuilder crash during .exe generation, Windows 2000 problem ??
Hi, i want to create a .exe with my application, i have already do that on Win NT with PowerBuilder 7.0, and no problem. Since, we have migrated to Win 2000 and still PowerBuilder 7.0, but now when i want to generate a .exe, PowerBuilder crashes during generation !! Is PowerBuilder 7.0 not compatible with Win 2000 ?? I have tried on 3 different machines (with Win2000), each time i have the same crash ! Plzz help Thanks in advance Steve What is the crash? And yes it is probably a Win2k/WinXP specific problem. And as a guess, try setting TEMP and TMP to a short path location suc...

powerbuilder crashes
has anyone experienced more crashes, and corruption of working objects than usual after installing multilingual input support to MS internet explorer? I am running NT 4 SP6 with MS internet explorer.5. I don't know whether it is co-incidental or the mullet-lingual support that is running all the time in the system tray causing problem. I tried to reduce problem with frequent regeneration of objects, optimization of after so many saves and changes libraries. I used to be able to get away with optimization once every two or three days. Now I have to do it more than twice a da...

PowerBuilder crashes!
Hello We have been using PowerBuilder 5.x (currently 5.0.02) for in-house application development for a year and a half now and it has gone pretty well. Until two days ago. The machine is a Pentium 166 with 64Meg of ram and plenty of disk space. OS is Wndows NT 4.0 with SP3 I am now unable to declare functions to windows or non-visual user objects. I can select the access type (private, public, etc), the return type; I can enter a argument name (asv_something) but as soon as I press tab or click anywhere outside of the argument edit control, Dr Watson comes up and PowerBuild...

PowerBuilder Crashes
Hello All, I hope I am posting this in the right forum. We recently migrated from PB 8.0.1 Build 8004 to PB 10.5 Build 4523. Now one of the windows that used to work fine crashes on the below mentioned script. lst_display_parms.car_xpos[ll_track] = RIGHT(' '+STRING((lst_display_parms.first_pos[ll_track] + 100) + ((ids_visit.object.position[ll_row2] - 1) * 338)),5) I would appreciate your help in this matter. Thanks Hi Yasir, split the code a bit to see which part causes the crash: long ll_pos1, ll_pos2 string ls_expr ll_pos1 = lst_display_parms.firs...

Is there an event in Powerbuilder for....
for scrolling a treeview? I need something to happen when the user scrolls the treeview, but I can find no event for that. I know that datawindows have scrolling events. ...

Powerbuilder Crashes
PowerBuilder 7.0.03 (build 10009) Crashes on preview in the datawindow painter and at run-time if you have a tabular grouped datawindow with a detail height of 0. To reproduce this problem: 1. Create a tabular external datawindow with one column of type string. 2. Create a group on the column. 3. Move the column object into the group trailer band. 4. Size the detail band to a height of 4. 5. Insert two rows of data. Doesn't matter which values, just make sure they're different. 6. Close the preview pane and re-preview it. Works fine. 7. Save the datawindow. 8. Size t...

Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

powerbuilder mssql express 2008 ole db crash problem
Hello If I try to connect to mssql 2008 express edition using ole db with following script and if sql server is not reacable, Pb crashes. There is no any error message. I tried it in database painter same promlem is there also. But if sql server is reacable, everthing works fine. I tried it with Powerbuilder 11.5, at least Pb11.5 is returning an error message, if there is a communication problem. Do you have any tips? Thanks SQLCA.DBMS = "OLE DB" SQLCA.AutoCommit = False SQLCA.DBPARM ="PROVIDER='SQLNCLI10',DATASOURCE='localhost\VINN',PROVIDE...

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

Web resources about - Powerbuilder Crash Problem after pfc_print event - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles