powerbuilder application on novell network?

Hi!

Can anyone tell me if a powerbuilder executable will run on a novell
network?

TIA,

Sharon

0
Sharon

It will -- have you tried it? Are you experiencing any issues?

--
pbm_hopethishelps,
Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase]

"Sharon Abenoja" <sabenoja@akersgroup.com> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> Can anyone tell me if a powerbuilder executable will run on a novell
> network?
>
> TIA,
>
> Sharon

0
Roy
5/11/2000 12:42:09 AM
PB 6.5, NT4SP5

I have a situation where I want to build a small application and then deploy
onto a novell network.  I havent tried it yet.  I just wanted to know before
hand if it will work.  Are there any special drivers, procedures, etc.. that
I should know about?  I think that the backend of the system will be a
btrieve database.

Thanks,
Sharon

Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] <SPAM_FREE_rkiesler@noblestar.com> wrote in message
> It will -- have you tried it? Are you experiencing any issues?
>
> --
> pbm_hopethishelps,
> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase]
> Sybase Developer Network (SDN) - http://www.sybase.com/sdn
>
> "Sharon Abenoja" <sabenoja@akersgroup.com> wrote in message
> > Hi!
> >
> > Can anyone tell me if a powerbuilder executable will run on a novell
> > network?
> >
> > TIA,
> >
> > Sharon

0
Sharon

Powerbuilder application "crashing" another powerbuilder application
This is a repost of the above subject since there has been some problem for messages posted on the 19th - 22nd July 2002. *************** Hi All, I have an application (App A)built using PB7.0.3 build 10077 and it seems to work fine. However, recently, another application (App B) built using PB 7.0.3 build 10047 as well was installed and it seems to trigger Dr Watson on App A. There is an embedded OCX on a "main" window on App A, which receives triggers from external applications. The OCX will then call another function sitting on another main window. That function w...

Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

PowerBuilder Application
Hi, I've came across with this situation of a friend of mine that some time ago bought a car dealer application developed with Powerbuilder, and now the software company went out of business. The software company never provided him with any installation CD's for the program so if something happens to the computer he will loose all the information and won't be able to use the program. My question is how can i make a backup copy of the program so that it can be restored later in case something happens to the computer. I've identified the program files, database files a...

PowerBuilder.Application
Hi, I try to use PowerBuilder.Application automation object in C++ with IDispatch interface but where can I find the DISPID of LibraryList, MachineCode, CreateObject members ? Thanks in advance Benoit. It's easiest to use the OLE call "GetIDsOfNames(...)". This remains version independent. Hope this helps, Reed Shilts PowerBuilder / PowerJ Kernel Group ***Nothing I Say Is Official*** Benoit ROUGE-PULLON wrote: > Hi, > > I try to use PowerBuilder.Application automation object in C++ with > IDispatch interface but where can I find the...

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

application in PowerBuilder
Hi. I'm looking for an application in PowerBuilder for my company. Our database are in Sybase. We need an ERP (inventario, compras, ventas, facturacion, importaciones, etc.). Can someone suggest me one? Thanks in advance! Puedes intentar en Consulting, una empresa peruana que vende el AXIOM, un ERP con todo lo que necesitas. www.consultingasociados.com C�sar. "Cecilia" <cpedraza@subaquatec.com> wrote in message news:YT$F$1jmCHA.329@forums.sybase.com... > Hi. > I'm looking for an application in PowerBuilder for my company. > Our datab...

PowerBuilder.Application
Hi, I try to use PowerBuilder.Application automation object in C++ with IDispatch interface but where can I find the DISPID of LibraryList, MachineCode, CreateObject members ? Thanks in advance Benoit. ...

migrating a powerbuilder application to a VB.Net application
I want to migrate an application built with powerbuilder to a VB.Net application. Someone is supposed to work on that application but the person can only work in the VB.Net environment.So i want to find out if there is a way of migrating my powerbuilder application to VB.Net Wrong newsgroup :-) <bernard>; <ghana> wrote in message news:46c6f6a8.1595.1681692777@sybase.com... >I want to migrate an application built with powerbuilder to > a VB.Net application. Someone is supposed to work on that > application but the person can only work in the VB.Net > envir...

Deploying powerbuilder application as .NET web application
Hi when I deploy Client/Server PowerBuilder application as .NET Web application I get below output. Not even getting any bug messages. Checking IIS Server... Generating .NET assembly file... Deploy failed. Have deployed provided Tutorial application as Web application. It has successfully created and deployed. Any information is appreciated. If this question has to do with PB 11 WebForm deploys, you want to post it in the sybase.public.powerbuilder.net.webform section. This section is for DataWindow.Net, a different product. On 29 Jul 2008 05:32:55 -0700, Raju Gol...

PowerBuilder Application Execution Error (R0094) Application terminated.
Hi all, Do you know what is the problem of EAS server (3.61) , it generate error as below. I try to find out but fail. Regards, Frankie May 21 15:05:48 2002: Frankie *** Refreshing Product Catalog May 21 15:05:48 2002: ACTIVATE for n_product May 21 15:05:48 2002: BEGINNING refresh() May 21 15:05:49 2002: PB exception caught in tryInvoke May 21 15:05:49 2002: DESTRUCTOR for n_product May 21 15:05:49 2002: SystemException: INTERNAL (orderentry/n_product/refresh__L - <system>@0.0.0.0) May 21 15:05:49 2002: PowerBuilder Application Execution Error (R0094) Application t...

Powerbuilder Application Execution Error (R0006) Application terminated
I receive the following message in my Jaguar srv.log file. "Powerbuilder Application Execution Error (R0006). Application terminated." Question 1. Is this a generic error message or does it point to a specific reason. Question 2. First I will include these lines from srv.log leading up to and including the application error message. Item 1. **************************************************************************** **** Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering SetServerServiceClasses('n_sc_specimen;') Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: Constructor 09:35:02 Dec 05 09:35:02...

OLE Application icons shown within a PowerBuilder application
Does anyone know how I can show the icon associated to an application that will be launched with a double click on a PB control? We are trying to offer the capability of attaching files in a PowerBuilder application and have been succesful on having the files stored in the database and from within PB launch the application, for example MS Word, Excel, etc. However, we would like to present the icon associated to the application that will be launched and don�t know how to do it. How can we do it? Any help, any idea will be appreciated. Thanks in advance ...

Web resources about - powerbuilder application on novell network? - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles