PowerBuilder and OLEObject Function Calls...

Hello PowerBuilders,

I got a OLE Object in which I use one of the Functions to Open a Specific
Dialog. Where the
user can type in some data. I think after about one minute in the Dialog,
PowerBuilder brings up
the message "Error calling external Function...". Is it possible to raise
the timout, PowerBuilder waits for
a correct return out of the function ?

I am using PowerBuilder 7 Build 7023...

Thanks in Advance,

Andreas Eibegger
andreas.eibegger@grz.andritz.com

0
Andreas

The default timeout is 5 minutes.  If you want to make it longer than that,
look at the SetAutomationTimeout() function.

Andreas Eibegger <andreas.eibegger@grz.andritz.com> wrote in message
> Hello PowerBuilders,
>
> I got a OLE Object in which I use one of the Functions to Open a Specific
> Dialog. Where the
> user can type in some data. I think after about one minute in the Dialog,
> PowerBuilder brings up
> the message "Error calling external Function...". Is it possible to raise
> the timout, PowerBuilder waits for
> a correct return out of the function ?
>
> I am using PowerBuilder 7 Build 7023...
>
> Thanks in Advance,
>
> Andreas Eibegger
> andreas.eibegger@grz.andritz.com

0
Ken

Web resources about - PowerBuilder and OLEObject Function Calls... - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles