Powerbuilder and Crystal Reports #3

Hi,
  How can we use crystal reports in Powerbuilder
effectively..

thanks in advance....
Danny
0
Hannah

<Hannah> wrote in message news:417d5050.5971.1681692777@sybase.com...
> Hi,
>  How can we use crystal reports in Powerbuilder
> effectively..
>
> thanks in advance....
> Danny

Crystal Reports has an OCX that you can invoke from PB objects.

--
Paul Horan[TeamSybase]

0
Paul
10/25/2004 8:00:52 PM
Check the OLE-OCX NG for more related posts...

--
PB9.01.7236
Thank you,

R.Chauvin
<Hannah> wrote in message news:417d5050.5971.1681692777@sybase.com...
> Hi,
>  How can we use crystal reports in Powerbuilder
> effectively..
>
> thanks in advance....
> Danny

0
Bob

Integrate reports from Crystal Reports to PowerBuilder application
Is it possible to integrate reports from Crystal Reports to PowerBuilder application ? see the site http://www.seagatesoftware.com/ Yuri Denshchik a �crit : > Is it possible to integrate reports from Crystal Reports to PowerBuilder > application ? ...

Powerbuilder and Crystal Reports
Has anyone had any success using Powerbuilder and Crystal Reports version 8.5 or 9.0. Any guidance would be appreciated. I am using Powerbuilder 7.0.3 build 10009. Thanks in advance Rob We are using PB 7.0.3 Build 10009 and Crystal 8.5. We call crystal from the app to preview reports on the screen and to print and export reports to various file formats. Is there anything specific I could help you with? When calling Crystal, are you using PEWrap.dll or some other method? From what I can gather, PEWrap.dll is discontinued with Crystal 9.0 and I am trying to find a new sol...

Crystal Reports with Powerbuilder
I want to create reports from a Powerbuilder database with the database file being used on a pc (not hooked to a network). What do I need to do? Yes, I am relative new to CR 6 and very new to Powerbuilder Learn DataWindows and forget about Crystal Reports. Yakov Fain www.excaliber.net/yfain/ ewj wrote: > I want to create reports from a Powerbuilder database with the database > file being used on a pc (not hooked to a network). What do I need to do? > > Yes, I am relative new to CR 6 and very new to Powerbuilder Learn DataWindow is better than use ...

Crystal Reports with PowerBuilder
Are there anyone in this news group, who uses **Crystal Reports** to develop reports to use with PowerBuilder ? Please, write me ! Thanks, Alan Koerbel alan@logocenter.com.br www.logocenter.com.br Brazil ...

Crystal Reports with PowerBuilder
Are there anyone in this news group, who uses **Crystal Reports** to develop reports to use with PowerBuilder ? Please, write me ! Thanks, Alan Koerbel alan@logocenter.com.br www.logocenter.com.br Brazil ...

Crystal REPORT Powerbuilder
Hi, where i can find any example of the crystal report with powerbuilder ? Thanks -- Michele ...

Crystal Reports with Powerbuilder
I am trying to use Crystal Reports 5.0 in my PM 6.0 application. Has anyone done that successfully?If so I would appreciate any help. Thanx.. Intall the patch the crystal and after execute this code: Long ll_even_id Long ll_visit_id Long il_ConnectionId Long ll_event_id Pointer oldpointer String ls_Title OldPointer = SetPointer ( hourglass! ) //......Avant impression........ // Connecte imm�diatement Crystal Report au serveur il_ConnectionId = oc_CrystalReport.object.LogonServer ( "pdssql.dll", SQLCA.ServerName, SQLCA.Database, SQLCA.LogId, SQLCA.LogPass...

crystal report with PowerBuilder
Hello, i would like to use Crystal Report with powerBuilder. How link the report to a window ? thank you ...

hi i have the problem while configure the powerbuilder to allow the user change the field for runtime crystal report. Are you trying to change the contents of a field (column) or the name? -- Regards, Millard [TeamSybase] "kenbeyond" <ken_beyond04@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1157684803.490232.128890@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com... > hi > > i have the problem while configure the powerbuilder to allow the user > change the field for runtime crystal report. > ...

Crystal Reports with PowerBuilder
Are there anyone in this news group, who uses **Crystal Reports** to develop reports to use with PowerBuilder ? Please, write me ! Thanks, Alan Koerbel alan@logocenter.com.br www.logocenter.com.br Brazil We wrote an interface from PB to Crystal reports for a current client application. We used our standard Criteria datawindows to build the SQL that is then passed to the Crystal report for processing. Our Criteria datawindows are external DWs that have tag values set for the table and columns they are associated with. This was relatively easy for us because we had ...

comparing Cystal Report 10.2.3(provided by VS 2005) and Crystal Report 10.0.3(provdied by Crystal reports 10
 hi all, i was just wondering what u guys think about the two version (10.2.3 - by VS2005) and (10.0.3 - by Crystal reports 10).it seems like the Coding syntax is abit diff for the two version. (10.2.3 dont even need to mappath) i was wondering if i write the web application using 10.2.3, would i encounter problems when displaying report written by 10.0.3. opinions need, thanks! regards,martin ...

PowerBuilder integration with Crystal Reports
Hi, We like to know if someone has tried integrating PowerBuilder with Crystal Reports 10. If so would like to know more details. We are trying to use Crystal Reports 10 for reports, but there seems to be not much info out there... Any help would be very welcome.. This has been discussed frequently. You should leverage those old discussions. Have a look at http://www.techno-kitten.com/Troubleshooting/Anyone_Else_See_It_/anyone_else_see_it_.html#someonehasexperiencedit for methods of searching old messages. Good luck, Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten On ...

Powerbuilder pdf crystal reports
using pb 10.2 and crystal 10, any code that works that I can use to send a crystal report to a pdf through powerbuilder? I think the command is PEExportTo, but would love to have a working code sample. Any help is appreciated. Thanks ...

Using Crystal Reports in PowerBuilder
I'm trying to use Crystal Reports in PowerBuilder. Has anyone tried this before? I believe Crystal reports can be generated as Active X components and it would seem you could then use it in PowerBuilder. The other thing would be if I could use Crystal reports in the PowerBuilder Development environment like you can in Visual Basic or in PowerBuilder like you can with InfoMaker. The requirement to use Crystal reports is a management requirement so PB or InfoMaker are not viable options at this point - unless there is no other way to do it I suppose. Thanks, Phil You n...

Web resources about - Powerbuilder and Crystal Reports #3 - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles