PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C2 Release available

The PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C2 Release is now available from the downloads
section of my.sybase.com  It is included in the EAServer 3.6.1 C2
download accessible under both the EAServer or Jaguar CTS product
download pages or as the EAServer 3.6.1 C2 /PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C2 from
the PowerBuilder product download page.

In addition, the 7.0.3 C2 release of PBVM for use with EAServer on
Solaris is also available as part of the EAServer 3.6.1 C2 release on
Solaris available from the EAServer or Jaguar CTS product download
pages.

If you downloaded the EAServer 3.6.1 C2 release FOR WINDOWS prior to
reading this message, the complete PowerBuilder development product
changes were not yet posted.  You can revisit any of the download
pages mentioned above and download ONLY the files PB361c2_readme.txt,
pb703_10077.exe, and pb703c2fixes.htm.  You do NOT need to reinstall
the rest of the C2 EBF as there have been NO changes to those files.

If you installed the EAServer 3.6.1 C2 release for SOLARIS prior to
today, you need to take no further action as the PBVM from build 10077
has always been included in that download.

After installing PowerBuilder from one of the above locations, your
build number should read 10077 (in Help->About).  Please take note of
any later builds that you may have received in response to specific
problems reported to technical support, as you do not want to risk
overwriting a new build with 10077.

Jim O'Neil
Sybase Technical Support
0
joneil
7/13/2001 9:24:36 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.general 62418 articles. 14 followers. Follow

8 Replies
888 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 46

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the information.

I do have one question. I'm currently using PB 7.0.2 Build 8046 (& Jaguar
CTS 3.5 Build 35042). My OS is Windows 2000.

Can I directly apply this version (i.e., PB 7.0.3 C2)? Or do I need to first
apply PB 7.0.2 C5 & then apply this?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Have a nice week-end.


Jeinutheen.

"Jim O'Neil [Sybase]" <joneil@sybase.com> wrote in message
news:3b4f61ce.28017617@forums.powersoft.com...
> The PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C2 Release is now available from the downloads
> section of my.sybase.com  It is included in the EAServer 3.6.1 C2
> download accessible under both the EAServer or Jaguar CTS product
> download pages or as the EAServer 3.6.1 C2 /PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C2 from
> the PowerBuilder product download page.
>
> In addition, the 7.0.3 C2 release of PBVM for use with EAServer on
> Solaris is also available as part of the EAServer 3.6.1 C2 release on
> Solaris available from the EAServer or Jaguar CTS product download
> pages.
>
> If you downloaded the EAServer 3.6.1 C2 release FOR WINDOWS prior to
> reading this message, the complete PowerBuilder development product
> changes were not yet posted.  You can revisit any of the download
> pages mentioned above and download ONLY the files PB361c2_readme.txt,
> pb703_10077.exe, and pb703c2fixes.htm.  You do NOT need to reinstall
> the rest of the C2 EBF as there have been NO changes to those files.
>
> If you installed the EAServer 3.6.1 C2 release for SOLARIS prior to
> today, you need to take no further action as the PBVM from build 10077
> has always been included in that download.
>
> After installing PowerBuilder from one of the above locations, your
> build number should read 10077 (in Help->About).  Please take note of
> any later builds that you may have received in response to specific
> problems reported to technical support, as you do not want to risk
> overwriting a new build with 10077.
>
> Jim O'Neil
> Sybase Technical Support






0
Jeinutheen
7/13/2001 10:28:28 PM
The minimum requirement for this release (which is the same for C5) is
7.0.3. You'll need to install that first. After that, go directly to
7.0.3/C2.

Good luck,

Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001 18:28:28 -0400, "Jeinutheen Mohamed"
<jeinutheen@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi Jim,
>
>Thanks for the information.
>
>I do have one question. I'm currently using PB 7.0.2 Build 8046 (& Jaguar
>CTS 3.5 Build 35042). My OS is Windows 2000.
>
>Can I directly apply this version (i.e., PB 7.0.3 C2)? Or do I need to first
>apply PB 7.0.2 C5 & then apply this?
>
>Thanks in advance for your reply.
>
>Have a nice week-end.
>
>
>Jeinutheen.
>
>"Jim O'Neil [Sybase]" <joneil@sybase.com> wrote in message
>news:3b4f61ce.28017617@forums.powersoft.com...
>> The PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C2 Release is now available from the downloads
>> section of my.sybase.com  It is included in the EAServer 3.6.1 C2
>> download accessible under both the EAServer or Jaguar CTS product
>> download pages or as the EAServer 3.6.1 C2 /PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C2 from
>> the PowerBuilder product download page.
>>
>> In addition, the 7.0.3 C2 release of PBVM for use with EAServer on
>> Solaris is also available as part of the EAServer 3.6.1 C2 release on
>> Solaris available from the EAServer or Jaguar CTS product download
>> pages.
>>
>> If you downloaded the EAServer 3.6.1 C2 release FOR WINDOWS prior to
>> reading this message, the complete PowerBuilder development product
>> changes were not yet posted.  You can revisit any of the download
>> pages mentioned above and download ONLY the files PB361c2_readme.txt,
>> pb703_10077.exe, and pb703c2fixes.htm.  You do NOT need to reinstall
>> the rest of the C2 EBF as there have been NO changes to those files.
>>
>> If you installed the EAServer 3.6.1 C2 release for SOLARIS prior to
>> today, you need to take no further action as the PBVM from build 10077
>> has always been included in that download.
>>
>> After installing PowerBuilder from one of the above locations, your
>> build number should read 10077 (in Help->About).  Please take note of
>> any later builds that you may have received in response to specific
>> problems reported to technical support, as you do not want to risk
>> overwriting a new build with 10077.
>>
>> Jim O'Neil
>> Sybase Technical Support
>
>
>
>
>


Sequel's Sandbox: http://www.techno-kitten.com
Home of PBL Peeper, a PowerBuilder Developer's Toolkit. 
Version 2 now available at the Sandbox

Charitable donations without money?
CLICK FOR FREE MONEY!!
The Hunger Site: http://www.thehungersite.com
The Rainforest Site: http://www.therainforestsite.com
The Kids AIDS Site: http://www.thekidsaidssite.com
The Child Survival Site: http://www.thechildsurvivalsite.com
The Breast Cancer Site: http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
The Landmine Site: http://www.thelandminesite.com
0
Terry
7/14/2001 3:55:07 AM
HI Terry,
I'm a lite confuse here.
What are the "C5" codes? Does this refer to a build number?
Also, diferente distribution(profesional, desktop, ...) of PB
have diferent Cx codes?

I'm asking this because I have PB desktop 7.0.3 and want
to download the localized version( PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5
Localized Files Release 16 Feb 2001), but it says I have
to have PB 7.0.3 C5.

I have PB version 7.0.3 10009

Do I have C5?

Thanks
Oliver


Terry Voth wrote:

> The minimum requirement for this release (which is the same for C5) is
> 7.0.3. You'll need to install that first. After that, go directly to
> 7.0.3/C2.
> 
> Good luck,
> 
> Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten
> 
>

0
Oliver
7/14/2001 2:26:05 PM
I've just been passing comments back to Sybase about how the naming
system has gotten complicated. 

I believe the ReadMe's attached to each release will mention what
build of PowerBuilder is being used. Build 10009 is pure 7.0.3. Build
10047 is the post-7.0.3 C5 release. Sounds like that's what you need.

Good luck,

Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten

On Sat, 14 Jul 2001 10:26:05 -0400, "Oliver Schulze L."
<oliver@samera.com.py> wrote:

>HI Terry,
>I'm a lite confuse here.
>What are the "C5" codes? Does this refer to a build number?
>Also, diferente distribution(profesional, desktop, ...) of PB
>have diferent Cx codes?
>
>I'm asking this because I have PB desktop 7.0.3 and want
>to download the localized version( PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5
>Localized Files Release 16 Feb 2001), but it says I have
>to have PB 7.0.3 C5.
>
>I have PB version 7.0.3 10009
>
>Do I have C5?
>
>Thanks
>Oliver
>
>
>Terry Voth wrote:
>
>> The minimum requirement for this release (which is the same for C5) is
>> 7.0.3. You'll need to install that first. After that, go directly to
>> 7.0.3/C2.
>> 
>> Good luck,
>> 
>> Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten
>> 
>>


Sequel's Sandbox: http://www.techno-kitten.com
Home of PBL Peeper, a PowerBuilder Developer's Toolkit. 
Version 2 now available at the Sandbox

Charitable donations without money?
CLICK FOR FREE MONEY!!
The Hunger Site: http://www.thehungersite.com
The Rainforest Site: http://www.therainforestsite.com
The Kids AIDS Site: http://www.thekidsaidssite.com
The Child Survival Site: http://www.thechildsurvivalsite.com
The Breast Cancer Site: http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
The Landmine Site: http://www.thelandminesite.com
0
Terry
7/15/2001 1:52:08 AM
Do I understand well?

Version     Build number
--------    ------------
7.0.3       10009
7.0.3 C5    10047
7.0.3 C2    10077


So, "PB 7.0.3 C2 (build 10077)" is the latest build?

Claude Charest


Terry Voth a �crit :

> I've just been passing comments back to Sybase about how the naming
> system has gotten complicated.
>
> I believe the ReadMe's attached to each release will mention what
> build of PowerBuilder is being used. Build 10009 is pure 7.0.3. Build
> 10047 is the post-7.0.3 C5 release. Sounds like that's what you need.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten
>
> On Sat, 14 Jul 2001 10:26:05 -0400, "Oliver Schulze L."
> <oliver@samera.com.py> wrote:
>
> >HI Terry,
> >I'm a lite confuse here.
> >What are the "C5" codes? Does this refer to a build number?
> >Also, diferente distribution(profesional, desktop, ...) of PB
> >have diferent Cx codes?
> >
> >I'm asking this because I have PB desktop 7.0.3 and want
> >to download the localized version( PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5
> >Localized Files Release 16 Feb 2001), but it says I have
> >to have PB 7.0.3 C5.
> >
> >I have PB version 7.0.3 10009
> >
> >Do I have C5?
> >
> >Thanks
> >Oliver
> >
> >
> >Terry Voth wrote:
> >
> >> The minimum requirement for this release (which is the same for C5) is
> >> 7.0.3. You'll need to install that first. After that, go directly to
> >> 7.0.3/C2.
> >>
> >> Good luck,
> >>
> >> Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten
> >>
> >>
>
> Sequel's Sandbox: http://www.techno-kitten.com
> Home of PBL Peeper, a PowerBuilder Developer's Toolkit.
> Version 2 now available at the Sandbox
>
> Charitable donations without money?
> CLICK FOR FREE MONEY!!
> The Hunger Site: http://www.thehungersite.com
> The Rainforest Site: http://www.therainforestsite.com
> The Kids AIDS Site: http://www.thekidsaidssite.com
> The Child Survival Site: http://www.thechildsurvivalsite.com
> The Breast Cancer Site: http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
> The Landmine Site: http://www.thelandminesite.com




0
Claude
7/16/2001 1:22:50 PM
Thanks Terry,
I only have PB 7.0.3 10009, I will have to wait until Build 10047 get
available for PB7 desktop.
:-(

Oliver


Terry Voth wrote:

> I've just been passing comments back to Sybase about how the naming
> system has gotten complicated. 
> 
> I believe the ReadMe's attached to each release will mention what
> build of PowerBuilder is being used. Build 10009 is pure 7.0.3. Build
> 10047 is the post-7.0.3 C5 release. Sounds like that's what you need.
> 
> Good luck,
> 
> Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten
> 
> On Sat, 14 Jul 2001 10:26:05 -0400, "Oliver Schulze L."
> <oliver@samera.com.py> wrote:
> 
> 
>>HI Terry,
>>I'm a lite confuse here.
>>What are the "C5" codes? Does this refer to a build number?
>>Also, diferente distribution(profesional, desktop, ...) of PB
>>have diferent Cx codes?
>>
>>I'm asking this because I have PB desktop 7.0.3 and want
>>to download the localized version( PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5
>>Localized Files Release 16 Feb 2001), but it says I have
>>to have PB 7.0.3 C5.
>>
>>I have PB version 7.0.3 10009
>>
>>Do I have C5?
>>
>>Thanks
>>Oliver
>>
>>
>>Terry Voth wrote:
>>
>>
>>>The minimum requirement for this release (which is the same for C5) is
>>>7.0.3. You'll need to install that first. After that, go directly to
>>>7.0.3/C2.
>>>
>>>Good luck,
>>>
>>>Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten
>>>
>>>
>>>
> 
> 
> Sequel's Sandbox: http://www.techno-kitten.com
> Home of PBL Peeper, a PowerBuilder Developer's Toolkit. 
> Version 2 now available at the Sandbox
> 
> Charitable donations without money?
> CLICK FOR FREE MONEY!!
> The Hunger Site: http://www.thehungersite.com
> The Rainforest Site: http://www.therainforestsite.com
> The Kids AIDS Site: http://www.thekidsaidssite.com
> The Child Survival Site: http://www.thechildsurvivalsite.com
> The Breast Cancer Site: http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
> The Landmine Site: http://www.thelandminesite.com
> 

0
Oliver
7/16/2001 4:20:34 PM
That's correct. I'd award you my special doctorate in interpreting silliness,
but the only thing that and $1.50 would get you is a cup of coffee. <g>

Good luck,

Dr. Terry [TeamSybase] and Sir Sequel the techno-kitten

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:22:50 -0400,
 in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general
Claude Charest <CCharest@cegep-fxg.qc.ca> wrote: 
>Do I understand well?
>
>Version     Build number
>--------    ------------
>7.0.3       10009
>7.0.3 C5    10047
>7.0.3 C2    10077
>
>
>So, "PB 7.0.3 C2 (build 10077)" is the latest build?
>
>Claude Charest
>
>
>Terry Voth a �crit :
>
>> I've just been passing comments back to Sybase about how the naming
>> system has gotten complicated.
>>
>> I believe the ReadMe's attached to each release will mention what
>> build of PowerBuilder is being used. Build 10009 is pure 7.0.3. Build
>> 10047 is the post-7.0.3 C5 release. Sounds like that's what you need.
>>
>> Good luck,
>>
>> Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten
>>
>> On Sat, 14 Jul 2001 10:26:05 -0400, "Oliver Schulze L."
>> <oliver@samera.com.py> wrote:
>>
>> >HI Terry,
>> >I'm a lite confuse here.
>> >What are the "C5" codes? Does this refer to a build number?
>> >Also, diferente distribution(profesional, desktop, ...) of PB
>> >have diferent Cx codes?
>> >
>> >I'm asking this because I have PB desktop 7.0.3 and want
>> >to download the localized version( PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5
>> >Localized Files Release 16 Feb 2001), but it says I have
>> >to have PB 7.0.3 C5.
>> >
>> >I have PB version 7.0.3 10009
>> >
>> >Do I have C5?
>> >
>> >Thanks
>> >Oliver
>> >
>> >
>> >Terry Voth wrote:
>> >
>> >> The minimum requirement for this release (which is the same for C5) is
>> >> 7.0.3. You'll need to install that first. After that, go directly to
>> >> 7.0.3/C2.
---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==---
http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp

Sequel's Sandbox: http://www.techno-kitten.com
Home of PBL Peeper, a PowerBuilder Developer's Toolkit. 
Version 2 now available at the Sandbox
Charitable donations without money?
CLICK FOR FREE MONEY!!The Hunger Site: http://www.thehungersite.com
The Rainforest Site: http://www.therainforestsite.com
The Kids AIDS Site: http://www.thekidsaidssite.com
The Child Survival Site: http://www.thechildsurvivalsite.com
The Breast Cancer Site: http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
The Landmine Site: http://www.thelandminesite.com
0
Terry
7/16/2001 5:41:47 PM
I don't see anything in the ReadMe on the web site to indicate that
the C5 posted there *isn't* for Desktop. (In fact, it mentions Desktop
edition under Known Issues, although this is probably a cut and paste
job and open to suspicion.) Can't say I know specifically, but are you
sure it isn't?

Good luck,

Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001 12:20:34 -0400, "Oliver Schulze L."
<oliver@samera.com.py> wrote:

>Thanks Terry,
>I only have PB 7.0.3 10009, I will have to wait until Build 10047 get
>available for PB7 desktop.
>:-(
>
>Oliver
>
>
>Terry Voth wrote:
>
>> I've just been passing comments back to Sybase about how the naming
>> system has gotten complicated. 
>> 
>> I believe the ReadMe's attached to each release will mention what
>> build of PowerBuilder is being used. Build 10009 is pure 7.0.3. Build
>> 10047 is the post-7.0.3 C5 release. Sounds like that's what you need.
>> 
>> Good luck,
>> 
>> Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten
>> 
>> On Sat, 14 Jul 2001 10:26:05 -0400, "Oliver Schulze L."
>> <oliver@samera.com.py> wrote:
>> 
>> 
>>>HI Terry,
>>>I'm a lite confuse here.
>>>What are the "C5" codes? Does this refer to a build number?
>>>Also, diferente distribution(profesional, desktop, ...) of PB
>>>have diferent Cx codes?
>>>
>>>I'm asking this because I have PB desktop 7.0.3 and want
>>>to download the localized version( PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5
>>>Localized Files Release 16 Feb 2001), but it says I have
>>>to have PB 7.0.3 C5.
>>>
>>>I have PB version 7.0.3 10009
>>>
>>>Do I have C5?
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>>Oliver
>>>
>>>
>>>Terry Voth wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>>The minimum requirement for this release (which is the same for C5) is
>>>>7.0.3. You'll need to install that first. After that, go directly to
>>>>7.0.3/C2.
>>>>
>>>>Good luck,
>>>>
>>>>Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> 
>> 
>> Sequel's Sandbox: http://www.techno-kitten.com
>> Home of PBL Peeper, a PowerBuilder Developer's Toolkit. 
>> Version 2 now available at the Sandbox
>> 
>> Charitable donations without money?
>> CLICK FOR FREE MONEY!!
>> The Hunger Site: http://www.thehungersite.com
>> The Rainforest Site: http://www.therainforestsite.com
>> The Kids AIDS Site: http://www.thekidsaidssite.com
>> The Child Survival Site: http://www.thechildsurvivalsite.com
>> The Breast Cancer Site: http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
>> The Landmine Site: http://www.thelandminesite.com
>> 


Sequel's Sandbox: http://www.techno-kitten.com
Home of PBL Peeper, a PowerBuilder Developer's Toolkit. 
Version 2 now available at the Sandbox

Charitable donations without money?
CLICK FOR FREE MONEY!!
The Hunger Site: http://www.thehungersite.com
The Rainforest Site: http://www.therainforestsite.com
The Kids AIDS Site: http://www.thekidsaidssite.com
The Child Survival Site: http://www.thechildsurvivalsite.com
The Breast Cancer Site: http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
The Landmine Site: http://www.thelandminesite.com
0
Terry
7/17/2001 12:23:33 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

#EBF1 -EAServer 3.6.1 C1/PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5 Release 7.0.3 02 Mar 2001 EBF/Patch
why is the #EBF1 not placed right - It is placed Under Powerbuilder EBFs/Downloads. Platform: Windows EAServer 3.6.1 C1/PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5 Release 7.0.3 02 Mar 2001 EBF/Patch PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5 Localized Files 7.0.3 16 Feb 2001 EBF/Patch Sybase PowerBuilder and Sybase PowerBuilder Enterprise 7.0.3 C5 7.0.3 09 Feb 2001 EBF/Patch PowerBuilder Enterprise 7.0.3 Maintenance Release 7.0.3 08 Dec 2000 EBF/Patch Sybase PowerBuilder Enterprise - PowerBuilder Enterprise 7.0.2 C4 Release 7.0.2 22 Nov 2000 EBF/Patch PowerBuilder DeskTop 7.0.2 (EBF) C3 Rele...

Powerbuilder 9.0 Migration from powerbuilder 7.0.3 problem
Hi all, i was trying an migrate an powerbuilder 7.0.3 application to powerbuilder 9.0(PFC BASED APPLICATION (PFC objects version PB 6.5) ) during migration i am getting this error. tcmborrower.pbl(w_cursor_check).w_cursor_check.open.2: Error C0163: The definition of referenced global variable sqlca was improperly compiled in object trcomps Did anybody faced this kind of error? Thx Ashok JPMORGAN ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp First error message which i got during the migration is : tcmappl.pb...

Updating BLOB in ORACLE 7.3 from Powerbuilder 7.0.3
Hi, Problem: While updating BLOB data in ORACLE 7.3 from Powerbuilder 7.0.3, UPDATEBLOB gives error "ORA-01653: Unable to extend table <table name> by 130 in tablespace <tablespace name>" However same code works successfully with Powerbuilder 6.0. Does anybody have any information/solution for the same? It is urgent. Thanks This sounds like a database problem not a PowerBuilder Problem. To quote Oracle: ORA-01653: unable to extend table name.name by num in tablespace name Cause: Failed to allocate extent for table segment in tablespace. Action:...

Updating BLOB data in ORACLE 7.3 from Powerbuilder 7.0.3
Hi, Problem: While updating BLOB data in ORACLE 7.3 from Powerbuilder 7.0.3, UPDATEBLOB gives error "ORA-01653: Unable to extend table <table name> by 130 in tablespace <tablespace name>" However same code works successfully with Powerbuilder 6.0. Does anybody have any information/solution for the same? It is urgent. Thanks It means Oracle was trying to use more physical space for the table and couldn't get enough. Talk to the DBA. <Narendra> wrote in message news:7D5B3A9AA2A7DD42003A112985256C8B.003A113885256C8B@webforums... > Hi, >...

Error ORA-01460 in PowerBuilder 7.0.2/7.0.3
Hello, I have several applications developed in PowerBuilder 7.0.2 and database Oracle 8.1.6. Now, we upgrade Oracle 8.1.6 to Oracle 8.1.7 and in some application I will appear the error "ORA-01460: unimplemented or unreasonable conversion requested unimplemented or unreasonable conversion requested" when recovering the information of the database. I have upgraded PowerBuilder 7.0.2 to PowerBuilder 7.0.3 (Build 10213) and the problem persists. Any help that you can give me will be welcome Thank you Oscar Can you run the database application in trace mode and ...

PowerBuilder 7.0.3 Maintenance Release Installation
I am trying to install the 7.0.3 maintenance version on top of 7.0.2. This has worked on one machine but on another, although it seems to install with no problems, when I run PowerBuilder and go to Help-About it still says version 7.0.2. Have I missed something?? I'd use Process Explorer from http://www.sysinternals.com to see if the PB IDE is picking up DLLs from a location where the DLLs haven't been updated. This and other ideas are at the Troubleshooting Guide mentioned below. Good luck, Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten On 4 Mar 2004 07:27:58 -0800,...

Acrobat 7 with Powerbuilder 7.0.3
I found the Sybase EBF to make Acrobat 7 work with PB 8, but I am dealing with a vendor product that is still in PB 7. Is there any way to get this to work properly? With a vague question, you will get a vague answer. Can you be more detailed about the problem that you are seeing, what EBF that you used to make it work in PB8 (and what version did not work) as it might provide some ensight into the underlying issue that was fixed. <M. Jacobs> wrote in message news:431f12c8.6017.1681692777@sybase.com... >I found the Sybase EBF to make Acrobat 7 work with PB 8, but >...

Web resources about - PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C2 Release available - sybase.powerbuilder.general

PowerBuilder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PowerBuilder is an integrated development environment owned by Sybase , a division of SAP . It has been in use since 1991, peaking around 1998 ...

Sybase PowerBuilder tool readied for Microsoft's .Net
... Win32 or newer style .Net development After several years of work, Sybase is ready to deliver on the final step in its plan to move PowerBuilder ...

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter
Sign in Sign up To bring you Twitter, we and our partners use cookies on our and other websites. Cookies help personalize Twitter content, tailor ...

Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages
about dmoz - dmoz blog - report abuse/spam - help the entire directory only in Programming/Languages Description Top : Computers : Programming ...

The HP Booth Staff (Goons) Owe Me an Apology
... when you might need to use it. For instance, when I was in the WinRunner world there were plugins for driving terminal emulators and powerbuilder ...

Contact Us - Sybase Inc
Thanks for visiting the 主页 section of Sybase.com. Here you will find information about Contact Us. For more information about Business Intelligence, ...

热门搜索 - 我的异常网
... 我的异常网 » 热门搜索 sdpnet2 移动【A111】其它用户原因鉴权失败,是什么意思啊 http:// 192.168.1.102:22578 本网站服务器位于美国,受美国法律保护 MiniUI js 破解 http://192.168.1.103:8080/ powerbuilder ...

Mobile app security: Always keep the back door locked
The best way to keep mobile apps safe is to secure the services they connect to.

10 Tech Skills That Will Instantly Net You A $100,000+ Salary
... that let's developers run Java applications. Java is highly popular language for writing web apps and custom enterprise apps. No. 8: PowerBuilder ...

Top Ranked Articles
Top Ranked Articles - Free source code and tutorials for Software developers and Architects.; Updated: 23 Feb 2013

Resources last updated: 2/4/2016 5:08:50 AM