powerbuilder 11.5 #3

Is there a way to set a datawindowchild to a fixed width instead of a
percentage.

Thanks
Eric
0
Ontsnapt

No there is not.

"Ontsnapt" <ontsnapt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to set a datawindowchild to a fixed width instead of a
> percentage.
>
> Thanks
> Eric

0
Roland
9/29/2010 3:44:24 PM
I don't actualyl see why you would want to either... if your column
width is fixed then the percentage width is always going to be fixed,
but if you're dynamically changing the column's width then I'm sure you
must be able to modify the dddw percentage width at runtime too

I've never tried it but seems simple enough of an idea

In article <4ca35ed8$1@forums-1-dub>, "Roland Smith [TeamSybase]"
says...

> No there is not.
>
> "Ontsnapt" <ontsnapt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Is there a way to set a datawindowchild to a fixed width instead of a
> > percentage.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Eric

0