PowerBuilder 11 Install - SQLAnywhere 10 Java Update

I use Secunia PSI (Personal Software Inspector) to ensure
software on my computer is up-to-date. After installing
PowerBuilder 11 and its corresponding database, SQL Anywhere
10, Secunia PSI reports that the Java installed with Sql
Anywhere 10 is insecure and suggests updating it to SE
Environment 6 Update 5. When I attempt to do this, during
the install process, I get a Java warning,
"lib\charsets.jar: Old File not found. However, a file of
the same name was found. No update done since file contents
do not match." After this, Java Setup fails and is rolled
back.

Curiously, an older Java version with SQLAnywhere 9 was
updateable.

Any ideas? Thanks.
0
Rick

update powerbuilder 10.0 to powerbuilder 10.5
hi, I need update powerbuilder ver 10.0 to powerbuilder 10.5. by the way, my company already buy pb ver 10.00 and need to update to ver 10.5. the question : if update pb from ver 10.00 to ver 10.5, is it free of charge ? if no, How I found the price ? best regards, alim 10.5 is considered a major release, you would need to purchase an upgrade. This is what I found on Sybase's own eshop: http://eshop.sybase.com/eshop/buy_detail?id=92023&prodId=9281&bid=17856 You may find better through an online merchant, partner or local retailer. This is also the Ent...

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

Announcing the PowerBuilder 10 Public Beta Program!Join the PowerBuilder 10.0 Beta Team!
Join the PowerBuilder 10.0 Beta Team! PowerBuilder is getting ready for the 10.0 release and would like to invite you to join the Beta Team! The exciting new developments you will have early access to as a member of the Beta Team include: Unicode support DataWindow.NET Object Oriented Modeling with PowerDesigner plug-in UDDI search ADO.NET support NETXML Web Datawindow Your participation in the beta test cycle is an opportunity to provide valuable feedback to engineering regarding the quality and capabilities of this release. As a member of the team, you will learn from the e...

Moving from PowerBuilder 6.5 to PowerBuilder 10
Hi, I have an application developed in PB6.5 and due to changing requirements application has to be switched to PB10. There when I am trying to regenerate the contents of my PBL, it is giving error stating: C0042 : cannot compile without valid database signon. This error is coming for few windows but not for the functions I have made in my pbl. It is working perfectly fine for pb6.5. Can you please help me on this. Thanks in advance. Manich First you must to connect to the database by a profile, continue migrate your app. Karla <Manich Tripathi> escribi...

PowerBuilder 9.0 and PowerBuilder 10.0

Powerbuilder 10 / 11 Unicode
Hi all: Just want to know anyone mind to share if they had successfully deploy the program that allow the user to insert, update and display Chinese Char using PB10 or PB11 with SQL 2K? I had tried in different way, the only way to work is to set DisableBind=0 and store the data as nvarchar but the setting hit back some error when I execute insert statement in the program. Thank you. Regards, Tomms what is the collation of your current database? also, if you use OLE DB to connect to MSS, make sure you OS locale is Chinese as well, and add PROVIDERSTRING='...

Conflict
I have PowerBuilder 8 enterprise in my system for my existing packages. I would like to test my packages in PowerBuilder 11 Beta version. Is there any problem if I download and install the Beta version of PowerBuilder 11, to the system which contain the PowerBuilder 8? Thanks... The beta is over, but the evaluation version is available at http://response.sybase.com/forms/WW_PB11_Eval There shouldn't be any problem with multiple versions of PB on the same machine - different folder and dll names. Many of us have run 3 or 4 different versions concurrently! <Jemson Kuriak...

PowerBuilder 11.5 installation
Hi all, i need to install Pb 11.5 on a pc with Pb 11.2 already installed. Can i leave both versions on the same machine? Thanks Mark Mark, We just did that its a bad idea to do so, now we can't able to run 11.2 and it comes back with License not valid message and then follows with license validation and goes through properly by validating the server and throws up a final message to restart the powerbuilder, but this process never fixes the issue and keep coming with same message! PB 11.5 runs fine though without any license issue! along with 11.2. Thanks Gane...

PBVM install for PowerBuilder 10
Can anyone tell me from where I can get the PBVM install for PowerBuilder 10. Is it available at Sybase Web Site .......... Shweta Shweta wrote: > Can anyone tell me from where I can get the PBVM > install for PowerBuilder 10. Is it available at Sybase Web > Site .......... You could put your hand in your pocket and purchase it. The PBVM for EAServer is not a free extra. a. Are you looking for PBVM for EAServer developer version? If so, either install PB on the machine and that will work or copy the DLLs. If you are looking for test or production ver...

Install of Powerbuilder 7 update.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------ACC4727694BE90313D0F77C5 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit When I try to install the upgrade I get a message saying "Powerbuilder 5.0 or 6.0 must be installed for this update" and then it closes. I have Powerbuilder 5.03 running on my machine (and it has been running there for 2 years). What am I doing wrong? --------------ACC4727694BE90313D0F77C5 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="mpflieg.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Descript...

Powerbuilder 10.5 and Java
Hey, We need to incorporate a third party GIS component in our application. The component is a Java Applet. How do I incorporate this in our application? The goal is not only to invoke methods of the applet, but also catch certain events to let our application show information, based on what the user did in the Java Applet. Since it is a Java Applet, our Java collegues succeed in catching triggers from the applet, but how do we do it in PB? Any ideas? TIA, Davy Davy, Does the application HAVE to use the Java applet? If you can get their map layer data separately, th...

Install PB 10 update without needing to install PB 9 update, then PB 8 update....
We have a bunch of updates to PB. Is there a way we can install PB 10 without needing to install all the previous versions of PB? If all you have is an update version, then you'll need to have some previous version of PB installed. On 4 Mar 2005 05:54:11 -0800, "Daniel Coppersmith" <daniel_N.0.S.P.A.M_at_InFrontSoftware_D0T_C0M> wrote: >We have a bunch of updates to PB. Is there a way we can install PB 10 >without needing to install all the previous versions of PB? > > Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] http://www.teamsybase.com Vote for D...

Web resources about - PowerBuilder 11 Install - SQLAnywhere 10 Java Update - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles