PB9 seminars in Europe

As promised, here is our schedule for PB9 seminars in Europe. These are being
run in conjunction with local Sybase user groups and partners. Both PB9 and PPB
will be covered with presentations by Sybase employees.

Schedule:

April 9/10 - Oslo (SNUC)
April 11 - Copenhagen
April 29/30 - London (STUN)

May 7/8/9 - Spain (Madrid, Barcelona & Valencia respectively)
May 13/14/15 - Germany (Hamburg & Dusseldorf or Frankfurt)
May 16 - Zurich
May 17 - Vienna

June 3 - Paris
June 4 - Holland, location tbc
June 5 - Brussels

June 9 - Prague
June 10 - Warsaw
June 11 - Moscow
June 13 - Kiev

To be confirmed - Italy (conflicts btw diaries and public holidays), we have
dates in May & June pencilled in but not in stone as yet. (Fabrizio - you will
the first to know).

If you do not receive an invite and would like to attend then please contact
Stephanie.Gautier_remove nospam@Sybase.com. Invites are usually sent out 4 weeks
prior to the event.

regards

Steven Dunn
EMEA PB Sales Manager

0
Steven
3/19/2003 9:57:01 AM
sybase.powerbuilder.general 62418 articles. 14 followers. Follow

What generals generally do

PowerBuilder Seminars in Australia
Attention Australia PowerBuilder users. Register today for the PowerBuilder in a .NET World seminars to be conducted on Friday November 14th in Sydney and Thursday November 20th in Melbourne. For more information, and to register for these events, please visit http://www.sybase.com.au/about_sybase/events/SybaseInc.-PowerBuilderina.NETworld2008.html Also, special Moving to PowerBuilder 11.5 Masterclasses will be held in Sydney and Melbourne. Please visit http://www.sybase.com.au/200808-MovingtoPowerBuilder11.5Masterclass.html for more information. ...

General Questions about PB9
I am relatively new to working with web apps. I am currenlty evaluating v9.0. I am confused about web apps vs JSP services. An explanation of the differences would be helpful. A good place to start would be the online Product Manuals for PB. Take a look at the Application Techniques manual - chapters of interest might be Chapters 23,24, 28, 29, and 30, among others. You can get to the online manuals at http://www.sybase.com/support/manuals or straight to the Application Techniques manual at http://sybooks.sybase.com/onlinebooks/group-pb/pbg0900e/apptech. Sanjiv. <...

PowerBuilder Seminars in Australia
Attention Australia PowerBuilder users. Register today for the PowerBuilder in a .NET World seminars to be conducted on Friday November 14th in Sydney and Thursday November 20th in Melbourne. For more information, and to register for these events, please visit http://www.sybase.com.au/about_sybase/events/SybaseInc.-PowerBuilderina.NETworld2008.html Also, special Moving to PowerBuilder 11.5 Masterclasses will be held in Sydney and Melbourne. Please visit http://www.sybase.com.au/200808-MovingtoPowerBuilder11.5Masterclass.html for more information. ...

pb9 general question
HI. I am working with a pb9 application. I have a window w_basic which holds the close button as well as the navigation buttons for the tabs. For some particular tabs, I need to check for a condition when I hit the close button. So for one tab which is a user object, when I hit the close button, it has to do some manipulations with a list box present in the user object. BUt as the logic for the close button is in w_basic, the list box is not local to that window and hence I am not able to do the manipulations. can anyone suggest me anything here ? thanks You should be able to ...

PowerBuilder 11 Launch Seminars
A reminder that the PowerBuilder 11 Launch Road Show continues this month in the following cities: July 12 - Washington DC July 17 - Irvine, CA July 19 - Salt Lake City, UT July 24 - Houston, TX You can register for these events by going to www.sybase.com/powerbuilder and clicking on the link for your city under Events. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase You can also register from the following link, which provides an overview of the agenda as well as the venue information. http://now.eloqua.com/es.asp?s=184&e=8E10500689B941F083BE30BE19FCE114 On 3 Jul 2007 09:52:23 -0700, ...

PowerBuilder 11 Launch Seminars
A reminder that the PowerBuilder 11 Launch Road Show continues this month in the following cities: July 12 - Washington DC July 17 - Irvine, CA July 19 - Salt Lake City, UT July 24 - Houston, TX You can register for these events by going to www.sybase.com/powerbuilder and clicking on the link for your city under Events. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase ...

Is PowerBuilder.General newsgroup broken?
Haven't seen a message poster there in many days. Mike Just saw some new ones now..Could be some haven't switched to the new servers.. -- Evita R. Chapa Senior Systems Analyst II Command Technologies, Inc. "Mike Niemann" <mniemann@oowidgets.com> wrote in message news:#VivpTX7CHA.331@forums-2-dub... > Haven't seen a message poster there in many days. > > Mike > > I had the same problem too! Then I right-clicked on the newsgroup and clicked properties->Local Files Tab->Clicked on the Reset to reset all the postin...

Pocket PowerBuilder promo in Europe
I just wanted to make sure any European posters are aware that the PPB promo is valid in Europe. PPB can be purchased through our PB Partners (Ravenholm Norway & Denmark, Linsoft Sweden, Formula Opensoft BeNeLux and AST Spain), the ESC (UK, Germany, France, Italy and Switzerland) and e-Shop. regards Steven Dunn EMEA PB Sales Manager ...

PB9 GPF
Has anybody else experienced an almost doubling of the frequency of GPF's when using PB9? Our shop recently moved from PB8 to PB9, and the occurance of crashes of the IDE has increased dramatically. Talk with others in our group reveals that my experience is not unique. I am doing the same "type" of development tasks I was doing before the move to PB9, yet the frequency of GPF's has dramatically increased. If an hour goes by without a GPF, I consider myself lucky. I am using PB9.0.1 build 6533. Native PDF support (if your consider GhostScript native), that...

powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general
This news group seems to be down, trying to hit it from the web page. I was able to hit it 11:25 am Eastern Daylight Savings Time vie OE newsreader. Russ <rob.potts@veridian.com> wrote in message news:3485451A5E94D5550053492985256D08.0053493885256D08@webforums... This news group seems to be down, trying to hit it from the web page. I've notified the people in charge. Until it's resolve, you can still use the web-based newsreader at www.pfcguide.com. On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:14:52 -0400, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.futures_discussion <Joe_Slawsky> ...

Welcome to the PowerBuilder.General newsgroup
Welcome to the Powersoft sponsored newsgroup for general PowerBuilder questions. While we encourage you to look around forums.powersoft.com to find a newsgroup that most precisely fits the topic of your question, we encourage those whose questions fall between the cracks to post their questions here. While Powersoft controls this newsgroup, there are some **MIS**interpretations of that fact that should be avoided: - "Posting a message means a guaranteed answer from Powersoft." In an effort to help PowerBuilder developers help each other become successful, Powersof...

powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general
Can someone help me please. I am using PB7 Build 8033 and Excel 97 SR1 I have a spreadsheet which has 1 chart "graph", and 2 sheets "Model" and "Calculations". There are also 7 macros in module 1. I am trying to use OLE Automation to link to the spreadsheet, I need to populate some cells, run some macros and retreive some cells. I can get excel and the spreadsheet to open in automation mode, I can retreive and populate individual cell value, and I can successfully close and disconnect from excel and the spreadsheet. My problem is that I cannot s...

Web resources about - PB9 seminars in Europe - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Seminar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A seminar is, generally, a form of academic instruction, either at an academic institution or offered by a commercial or professional organization. ...

New Music Seminar (@NewMusicSeminar) on Twitter

Intro to CHAOS Promotion Seminar
... efforts. These posts should be helpful to any users who want to promote their own Stack Exchange community. To kick off this “promotion seminar” ...

Bill Bratton at the seminar on his new book Collaborate or Perish! Lessons for Politics, Business and ...
Explore Policy Exchange's photos on Flickr. Policy Exchange has uploaded 893 photos to Flickr.

A Practical Beginners' Guide to Differential Privacy - CERIAS Security Seminar, Purdue University - YouTube ...
Differential privacy is a very powerful approach to protecting individual privacy in data-mining; it's also an approach that hasn't seen much ...

Crude’s future will hinge on a seminar
A major conference in Vienna two weeks from now will decide whether the world’s biggest players will collaborate or continue their price war. ...

Light rail business gets new scrutiny at University of Canberra seminar
Light rail business gets new scrutiny at University of Canberra seminar

Pick-up artist controversy in Melbourne: Julien Blanc looks for new location for his seminar - HeraldSun ...
CONTROVERSIAL pick-up artist Julien Blanc has left Australia, police have confirmed.

Oriental Beauty seminar: Flight attendant hopefuls parade in bikini for chance at career
SO much for women’s liberation — in this country, in order to work as a flight attendant you need to look good in a bikini.