PB8-Expert, help! Pipeline not work in my application

Hi!
PB 8.03(9704) + ASA7 (ODBC)
Pipeline (Start) in application  return "1", but not work (not moved data)
But in PowerBuilder - this pipeline - OK - work good !

uo_pl  i_upipe // = pipeline
int ret
integer year1, year2

i_upipe = CREATE uo_pl
i_upipe.DataObject = "p_in_arj" // - in PowerBuilder - this pipeline - OK

i_upipe.st_read = tab_1.tabpage_arj.st_read
i_upipe.st_written = tab_1.tabpage_arj.st_written
i_upipe.st_error = tab_1.tabpage_arj.st_error
i_upipe.dw_error = tab_1.tabpage_arj.dw_error

ret = i_upipe.Start(SQLCA, SQLCA, i_upipe.dw_error, year1, year2) // not
work, but ret = 1

destroy  i_upipe

IN uo_pl :

statictext st_read, st_written, st_error
datawindow dw_error

event pipemeter:

st_read.text    = string (rowsread)
st_written.text = string (rowswritten)
st_error.text  = string (rowsinerror)

return 0

Help!

Dima ulin@vizabank.ru

0
Dima
1/5/2003 10:37:44 AM
sybase.powerbuilder.general 62418 articles. 14 followers. Follow

Your "p_in_arj" is not found when you are running an EXE, you are assigning
it dynamically, but most likely compiling to a single EXE and not specifying
it in a .pbr file...

--
This is a FAQ, read Help, then search www.groups.google.com

pbm_thisusuallydoesnothelp:-))
Philip Salgannik

"Dima" <ulin@vizabank.ru> wrote in message
> Hi!
> PB 8.03(9704) + ASA7 (ODBC)
> Pipeline (Start) in application  return "1", but not work (not moved data)
> But in PowerBuilder - this pipeline - OK - work good !

-
> uo_pl  i_upipe // = pipeline
> int ret
> integer year1, year2
>
> i_upipe = CREATE uo_pl
> i_upipe.DataObject = "p_in_arj" // - in PowerBuilder - this pipeline - OK
>
> i_upipe.st_read = tab_1.tabpage_arj.st_read
> i_upipe.st_written = tab_1.tabpage_arj.st_written
> i_upipe.st_error = tab_1.tabpage_arj.st_error
> i_upipe.dw_error = tab_1.tabpage_arj.dw_error
>
> ret = i_upipe.Start(SQLCA, SQLCA, i_upipe.dw_error, year1, year2) // not
> work, but ret = 1
>
> destroy  i_upipe

-
> IN uo_pl :
>
> statictext st_read, st_written, st_error
> datawindow dw_error
>
> event pipemeter:
>
> st_read.text    = string (rowsread)
> st_written.text = string (rowswritten)
> st_error.text  = string (rowsinerror)
>
> return 0

-

> Help!
>
> Dima ulin@vizabank.ru

0
Philip

Application Unavailable, .aspx applications not working! Help, Please!

SQLCA works when application runs in PB not when application is run with Powerbuilder WDK.
Hi, My applications with out SQLCA run great through Powerbuilder WDK, my applications that contain SQLCA information doesn't. When I run the application in PB I get a splash screen and then the application starts. When I run it through PB WDK the splash screen starts and the I get a login box. No matter what I do it always show's up and when I hit OK I get the following SQLSTATE = 08001 error. How can I stop this from occurring? The SQLCA code and ini file are below. code: startupfile = "pds.ini" /* Populate sqlca from current PB.INI settings */ sqlca.DBMS...

Help Help Help Help Help Help

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

HELp HELp experts .

Help me. My Synchronization Application does not work. MobileLink has no response.How to build a comminucation betwon my Palm Application and PC's MobileLink?
My develop environment: ASA 80. CodeWarrior 7.0 PalmOS 3.5 The example CustDB is working. I create a new database, Start a MobileLink service with it. It's working too. Then I create a new project, use Embedden SQL. I try Synchronize it by this way: ////////////////////////////////// bool TRacerDB::PalmExit( void ) { bool ret = false; ul_synch_info info; ULInitSynchInfo( &info ); info.stream = NULL; info.stream_parms = STREAM_PARAM; info.user_name = USER_NAME; info.password = USER_PASSWORD; ...

Help with a Help application
 HelloI am looking for an application that can be integrated with my ASP.NET application to provide context sensitive help. When users navigate to different pages and click on the help icon, they should be able to see the help for the page they are on. The help text will be manually entered by a team that is not technically inclined.Currently, we have ASPX/HTML pages that holds the help information and link it from the header that has the help icon.Please let me know which products I can look at.Thanks! what I did: I put an help button on my masterpage....Javascript code on the maste...

Own Help in Powerbuilder Help
Hi all How can I get my Own Help into PB12 help? In PB 10.5 I put this into pbhelp105.cnt. But in PB12 there isn't a CNT in the Folder .../help. I found only HxK or HxC in the help folder. I have my own help instruction for Programmer. I want to include this in PB12 too. Have anyone a idea. Thanks. regards, Andr� Rust Actually what you are supposed to do is add this line to the [PB] section of pb.ini: UserHelpFile=myhelpfile.hlp The .cnt file is a type of index file that is generated by the help compiler. Copy your .hlp file into the ...\PowerBuilder...

Help: Working simultaneously an application
Hi everybody !!! I'm developing an application on P.B. 6.5 with three other guys, and we're using shared pbl's over a intranet based on windows 98. The problem is that we share the pbl's including the pbl with the application object, so, when one of us run the application it becames impossible to the others to save an object while the application is running. We already tried to use multiple application objects, sharing the other pbl's but having no success. Is there anybody who could tell us the most appropriate manner of doing this ??? Thanks in advance. P.S.-...

PowerBuilder application not working on EAServer
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-1-dub43fb6af4 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I have distributed PowerBuilder application that uses a proxy component to perform data access against the database. The first time the component gets called I get the following error message (copied from the Jaguar.log file attached): Feb 21 09:21:37 2006: [Thread-42] PB Unable to create session for n_cst_source_mgr Feb 21 09:21:37 2006: [Thread-42] PB Unable to create session for n_cst_source_mgr Feb 21 09:21:3...

Powerbuilder application "crashing" another powerbuilder application
This is a repost of the above subject since there has been some problem for messages posted on the 19th - 22nd July 2002. *************** Hi All, I have an application (App A)built using PB7.0.3 build 10077 and it seems to work fine. However, recently, another application (App B) built using PB 7.0.3 build 10047 as well was installed and it seems to trigger Dr Watson on App A. There is an embedded OCX on a "main" window on App A, which receives triggers from external applications. The OCX will then call another function sitting on another main window. That function w...

Help Help Help Help

help help help help

help- general use of web application
hi, i complete my first web application. after,setup,deployment and installing web application on server. how to know whether it is successfully run or not? how to make it for general use? plz give solution. thanks in advance. ...

plz help....Application Start is not working
a web application is running successfully on a iis server. i upload the updated version on web application dll. in that there is a thread which is being fired on application start. and i noted that the thread is not fired. further i noted that after uploading(overriding) the application dll, and after hiting to the site, application_start is not fired. my problem is that web Application already is running and I wnat to start a thread only once and that thread will keep on working after a regular intervials. and if the application stoped and than start, the thread once again started and ...

I want to prepare help document for my web application like microsoft applications help?
I want to prepare help document for my web application like microsoft applications help? Is there a tool for building help pages ? Thanks There's a program called HTML Help workshop you can use... It's free but in my humble opinion it sucks... you may want to take a look at it anyway: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=00535334-c8a6-452f-9aa0-d597d16580cc&displaylang=en Hope it helps...

HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!
I try set picture to database and import it to picture control. Why SetPicture funktio dosen�t work? blob b, tot_b integer li_FileNum, loops, i, ret long flen, bytes_read, new_pos string txtname, named string defext = "BMP", Filter = "bitmap Files (*.bmp), *.bmp" ret = GetFileOpenName("Open Bitmap", txtname, named, defext, filter) SetPointer(HourGlass!) flen = FileLength(txtname) li_FileNum = FileOpen(txtname, StreamMode!, Read!, LockRead!) IF flen > 32765 THEN IF Mod(flen, 32765) = 0 THEN loops = flen/32765 ELSE loops = (flen/32765...

HELP HELP HELP
I need EAS 3.0.1 mantainance as soon as possible or at least an updated datawindow.jar. I've already asked the mantainance CD to italian Sybase support but they know nothing about it. If someone from sybase could send me an updated datawindow.jar would be very very appreciated. Please email me to m.mazza@ads.it Thank you Mauro Mazza Research & Develop - Gruppo FINMATICA E-mail: m.mazza@ads.it http://www.ads.it ADS automated data systems - Data Processing S.p.A. Via Del Lavoro, 17 40127 Bologna - Italy tel. +39 051 6307 411 fax. +39 051 6307 498 We expect t...

help... help... help....??????
I have this datatable , and i binded it to a datagrid with check box for delete ,but i have a problem with delete code for the datagrid : 'this is the datatable Sub cart() Dim objDT As DataTable Dim objDR As DataRow objDT = New System.Data.DataTable() objDT.Columns.Add("ProductID") objDT.Columns.Add("name") objDT.Columns.Add("cost") objDT.Columns.Add("quantity") ' objDT.Columns.Add("check") 'first row objDR = objDT.NewRow() ...

HELP, HELP, HELP
What am I doing WRONG #!/usr/bin/perl -w # # Consilta.cgi # push(@INC,"/var/www/cgi-bin/"); require("cgi-lib.pl"); $|=1; #use strict; use DBI; use CGI; sub avisa_y_salte { my $error = "@_"; print &PrintHeader; print "<h1>Error Inesperado</h1>"; print "<p>$error</p>"; print &HtmlBot; die $DBI::errstr; } my $version="V.20.01"; my $registro="<CENTER><H5><I>Consulta Ciudadana $version 2001. <A HREF=\"mailto:aoriza\@cancun.gob.mx\">Hayuntamiento Benito Juarez.</A></I></H5></CENTER>"; if (&ReadParse) { my $query = new CGI; my $dat_nombre = $query->param('dat_nombre'); my $dat_apater = $query->param('dat_apater'); my $dat_amater = $query->param('dat_amater'); my $dat_calle = $query->param('dat_calle'); my $dat_sm = $query->param('dat_sm'); my $dat_mz = $query->param('dat_mz'); my $dat_lt = $query->param('dat_lt'); my $dat_edif = $query->param('dat_edif'); my $dat_nomint = $query->param('dat_nomint'); my $dat_nomext = $query->param('dat_nomext'); my $dat_colo = $query->param('dat_colo'); my $dat_cp = $query->param('dat_cp'); my $dat_mpio = $query->...

help! help! help!
I got such errors while installing a new replication server,please help me !Thanks a lot. T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Hardware Exception: c0000005, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS) infected with signal -1073741819 T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): ***************STACK TRACE*************** T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): *****thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS)******* T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038c559 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038bb65 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): pc: 0x00468934, err_h...

HELP HELP HELP
Hey all I ahve absolutely no idea where to start with DotNETNuke. I have downloaded and installed DNN3.2.2 and I now want to start creating my website with the help of DNN. I'm using .NET framework 1.1 and Visual Studio 2003. How do I go about starting a new webpage and using the DNN functionality to make manage my content?Thank you Have you installed DNN, yet? Either way, download the docs and go over the ones that you need help with. That's the best place to start. You can also find tutorials online that might be helpful.Michael Flanakin | Microsoft Consulting Serviceswww.michaelflanakin...

help help help
after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running well but unluckily it cannot start the adaptive server when installing but backupserver and XP server can install and start it Building Adaptive Server "abc", unable to boot server "abc" server "abc" was not connected anyone can help me Was an errorlog created for this ASE in the ASE install directory? If so, what does it say? Zidane wrote: > after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running > well > but unluckily it cannot st...

HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!
can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me How about some code. Do you have the DBD::pg installed? Send in you code so we can help. Ilya Sterin -----Original Message----- From: aguztyn@cancun.com.mx [mailto:aguztyn@cancun.com.mx] Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 4:45 PM To: dbi-users@perl.org Subject: HELP, HELP, HELP!!!! can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me ...

Web resources about - PB8-Expert, help! Pipeline not work in my application - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Patent application could see the Apple Watch calling 911 when it detects a heart-attack
A patent application describes how the Apple Watch and iPhone could work together to detect medical emergencies like a heart attack, and automatically ...

Donald Trump is causing a spike in naturalization applications among Latino immigrants
... report published today in the New York Times, Donald Trump’s overtly racist rhetoric against Latinos has led to a spike in naturalization applications ...

Google now accepting applications for open source Summer of Code 2016
... of selection. Our Student Manual provides lots of helpful advice to get you started on choosing an organization and crafting a great application". ...

Introducing Analytics for Google Cast Applications
... Engineer on the Google Cast Server Infrastructure Team As a Google Cast developer, you may be wondering how many devices access your application, ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decreased in Latest Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 33% YoY
From the MBA: Refinance Applications Continue to Drop in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications decreased 3.3 percent from one week ...

Review: 5 application security testing tools compared
Users weigh in on favorite features, room for improvement. Application security is arguably the biggest cyber threat , responsible for 90 percent ...

Mortgage applications drop 3.3%
Higher interest rates pushed mortgage refinancing activity down further, and home buying isn't picking up the slack.

IDG Contributor Network: GoDaddy goes cloud, and throws in applications for good measure
GoDaddy is a funny beast. On the one hand the hosting business is huge, boasting 14 million customers worldwide and managing over 60 million ...

Want To Fly A Passenger Jet? JetBlue Is Now Taking Applications From Novice Pilots
Tired of the daily grind, and yearning to spend your work hours among the clouds, using a public address system to tell people to sit back, relax, ...