PB 9 and PDF

I have converted a PB 8 app to PB 9 and have installed the GNU Ghostscript
on my pc, The saveas PDF works on my development machine.
When I compile and user run, they cannot saveas PDF. I have followed the PB
help instructions for this. Does anyone have a solution?
Tyler_Maudlin

Do you have GhostScript installed on the user's machine as well?

--
<hopethishelps/>
Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase]

<Tyler_Maudlin> wrote in message
> I have converted a PB 8 app to PB 9 and have installed the GNU Ghostscript
> on my pc, The saveas PDF works on my development machine.
> When I compile and user run, they cannot saveas PDF. I have followed the
PB
> help instructions for this. Does anyone have a solution?
> Thanks

0
Roy