ODBC drivers in PowerBuilder version 11.0

We use in PowerBuilder version 7.03 PB INTERSOLV
OEM 3.11 32-BIT TextFile(*.*) driver for ODBC
connection to txt database.
Where can we find ODBC driver for this database
in PowerBuilder version 11.0 ?
OS version : Windows XP.
0
Zhenya

ODBC is a standard that is totally independant from PowerBuilder. You should
be able to use it from PB11 without any problems.

<Zhenya Perelman> wrote in message
> We use in PowerBuilder version 7.03 PB INTERSOLV
> OEM 3.11 32-BIT TextFile(*.*) driver for ODBC
> connection to txt database.
> Where can we find ODBC driver for this database
> in PowerBuilder version 11.0 ?
> OS version : Windows XP.

0
Roland
7/27/2007 1:40:56 AM
We no longer ship any ODBC drivers with PowerBuilder. You would need
to obtain that driver directly from DataDirect
(www.datadirect.com/odbc).

Regards,
Dave Fish
Sybase

On 26 Jul 2007 09:10:56 -0700, Zhenya Perelman wrote:

>We use in PowerBuilder version 7.03 PB INTERSOLV
>OEM 3.11 32-BIT TextFile(*.*) driver for ODBC
>connection to txt database.
>Where can we find ODBC driver for this database
>in PowerBuilder version 11.0 ?
>OS version : Windows XP.
0
Dave

Powerbuilder 11, DataDirect ODBC-Driver
Are the DataDirect ODBC drivers part of the Powerbuilder 11 installation? How can i add the PB DataDirect ODBC drivers to an existing powerbuilder 11 installation? No they are not included. Technically speaking you are not licensed to use the previously supplied DataDirect drivers with PowerBuilder 11. If you need those drivers specifically, you'll have to purchase them separate from PowerBuilder. On 30 Sep 2007 11:31:52 -0700, "Yan" <yan.xu@gmx.de> wrote: >Are the DataDirect ODBC drivers part of the Powerbuilder 11 installation? >How can i add ...

PowerBuilder 9.0 and PowerBuilder 10.0

Evaluation version of Powerbuilder 11.0, Which limitations
Hello I am looking for the restriction of using the evaluation-version. Is there any document available ?? How long can I use it? Thanks Peter -- It's a fully functional product with a evaluation term of 30 days, and the licensing restriction that you cannot deploy production apps with it. On 13 Oct 2007 07:13:07 -0700, "Peter Stojkovic" <xx@web.de> wrote: >Hello > >I am looking for the restriction of using the evaluation-version. >Is there any document available ?? >How long can I use it? > > >Thanks >Peter Fo...

PowerBuilder 9.0.1: Connect to Oracle Using the PowerBuilder Native Driver
Could anyone please email me this Solved Cases? It may be related to our production issue. http://info.sybase.com/resolution/detail.stm?id_number=11000397 http://info.sybase.com/resolution/detail.stm?id_number=11008896 Thanks in advance, John johnshi@yahoo.com The first one only affects the development environment, and the second one is only applicable to datawindows build with the old PBDBMS method. What problems are you having? On 12 Oct 2004 08:56:32 -0700, John Shi wrote: >Could anyone please email me this Solved Cases? It may be >related to our production i...

Powerbuilder 9.0 vs. Powerbuilder 8.0
What is the difference in Powerbilder 9.0 and 8.0? I would like to point out that the Appeon newsgroup is monitored by Sybase and Appeon engineering staff who are very knowledgeable about Appeon issues. Question that are purely PowerBuilder-related are best answered by the staff and users of the PowerBuilder newsgroup: sybase.public.powerbuilder.XXXX. Please post to the appropriate newsgroup so you receive the help you desire. Thanks, Julie Jiang Appeon Corporation <dburris@onesolution.com> wrote in message news:40589011.2717.846930886@sybase.com... > What is the diffe...

PowerBuilder 11.0 & MS Native Database Driver
Hello, We are migrating to PowerBuilder 11.0 and when trying to run the application from the development environment, I am receiving this error: SQLState 28000, Microsoft SQL Native Client, Invalid authorization certification... I am able to successfully connect from within PowerBuilder 11.0. Is something missing? Thanks, LaChandra... Hello, Here is the .ini file: [DEV] DBMS =SNC SQL Native Client(OLE DB) Database=PDAT_1011 UserID= DatabasePassword = LogId= LogPassword= ServerName =A70TTBDBS16 Lock = TS AutoCommit = False DBParm ="ProviderString='...

PostGreSql ODBC driver and Powerbuilder 7.0.3 problem
Hi everybody, I have the following problem with PostGreSql version 7.2.1 (on a Linux Redhat 7.2) and Powerbuilder 7.0.3 (build 10108) when I use the ODBC driver (7.02.00.01) for adding new row on a table which have (in the update properties) an identity column. The insert's command seems ok, but in the log file I have some strange caracters : pb70 1d1-17c ENTER SQLExecDirect HSTMT 0BB32E88 UCHAR * 0x04E80EA0 [ -3] "INSERT INTO datetest2 ( dat_descr ) VALUES ( 'toto' )\ 0" SDWORD -3 pb70 ...

PostGreSql ODBC driver and Powerbuilder 7.0.3 problem
Hi everybody, I have the following problem with PostGreSql version 7.2.1 (on a Linux Redhat 7.2) and Powerbuilder 7.0.3 (build 10108) when I use the ODBC driver (7.02.00.01) for adding new row on a table which have (in the update properties) an identity column. The insert's command seems ok, but in the log file I have some strange caracters : pb70 1d1-17c ENTER SQLExecDirect HSTMT 0BB32E88 UCHAR * 0x04E80EA0 [ -3] "INSERT INTO datetest2 ( dat_descr ) VALUES ( 'toto' )\ 0" SDWORD -3 pb70 ...

Version 11 odbc driver and VB 6.0 ADO and DataGrid
I am new to the VB environment and I'm having a problem with updating a column on a datagrid. I can scroll thru the rows ok. But if I try to change data in one of the columns I get the following error: Data provider or other service returned an E_FAIL status. If I use the VisData addin utility with this system DSN it works fine. Any ideas. TIA, Joel ...

Using Intersolv 3.01 ODBC Drivers with PowerBuilder 11.5
Hi, Does anyone know if it possible to use the Intersolv 3.01 ODBC drivers with PowerBuilder 11.5? We are upgrading our apps from PB10.5 to PB11.5. The Intersolv ODBC drivers were okay in PB10.5 but no longer works in PB11.5. We got the Intersolv ODBC drivers with PB5 and have been using them with all the PB upgrades without any problems until PB11.5. When I try to use the Intersolv ODBC drivers with PB11.5 I get the following message =93[INTERSOLV][ODBC dBase driver]You are not licensed to use this INTERSOLV ODBC Driver under the license you have purchased. If you wish ...

Migrating from Powerbuilder 6.5 to PB 11.0 or latest version
Hi All, I have five applications migrated from PB 4.0 to PB 6.5.It is working fine. The back end software is Oracle 8.0.6 client and the server is Oracle 9i.Now I am planning to migrate PB 6.5 to PB 11.0, or later version.Is there a tool available to estimate the amount of work required? or is it possible to migrate the PB version(11.0 or later version) without changing the Oracle version (client(8.0.6 & server(9i)).Please let me know the result.The current applications(PB 6.5) also uses PFC library(PB 6.5). Thanks Anand The amount of work will be a very hard thing to me...

Powerbuilder after migration from 9 version to 11 version
Hi All, After migration from Powerbuilder 9 to Powerbuilder 11.1 version. I'm facing below errors. Errors: ====== DSEAPSRV.PBL(dse_n_cst_filesrvmac).2: Error C0001: Illegal data type: n_cst_filesrvmac DSEAPSRV.PBL(dse_n_cst_filesrvwin16).2: Error C0001: Illegal data type: n_cst_filesrvwin16 DSEAPSRV.PBL(dse_n_cst_platformmac).2: Error C0001: Illegal data type: n_cst_platformmac DSEAPSRV.PBL(dse_n_cst_platformwin16).2: Error C0001: Illegal data type: n_cst_platformwin16 DSEAPSRV.PBL(dse_w_changepassword).dse_w_changepassword.dse_changepassword. 7...

The Complexity and Effort to Upgrade from PowerBuilder 5.0 to PowerBuilder 9.0
All, I am looking for any information you would have on the Complexity and Effort to Upgrade from PowerBuilder 5.0 to PowerBuilder 9.0. We are scoping out initial effort estimate documents and workplans. thanks- Brian I would start by searching this ng. Many folks have replied to questions regarding migrations from 8 to 9, 7 to 9, 6 to 9 etc. The notes may not answer all your questions but still should give you some valuable insight HTH Greg <Brian Hauss> wrote in message news:40c09b93.4a25.1681692777@sybase.com... > All, > I am looking for any information y...

Powerbuilder 9.0 Migration from powerbuilder 7.0.3 problem
Hi all, i was trying an migrate an powerbuilder 7.0.3 application to powerbuilder 9.0(PFC BASED APPLICATION (PFC objects version PB 6.5) ) during migration i am getting this error. tcmborrower.pbl(w_cursor_check).w_cursor_check.open.2: Error C0163: The definition of referenced global variable sqlca was improperly compiled in object trcomps Did anybody faced this kind of error? Thx Ashok JPMORGAN ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp First error message which i got during the migration is : tcmappl.pb...

Web resources about - ODBC drivers in PowerBuilder version 11.0 - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles