object expoert

Dear all,
How can we export objects from PBL using code?

-guddu
0
Guddu

LibraryExport function.

On 1/10/2011 6:47 AM, Guddu wrote:
> Dear all,
> How can we export objects from PBL using code?
>
> -guddu
0
Roland

powerbuilder com object vs pocketbuilder .... object
Our powerbuilder application is sending information to a feeding machine by calling a com object. Our program now runs on a mobile device. The software is written with pocketbuilder 2.04. Now we would also like to have the connection with this feeding machine. I talked to the supplier of the feeding machine. He told me that the com object was written in Visual studio C. The simplest solution for them would be to create a .Net object. Is this the way to go? Thanks Eric Up on CodeXChange we have a handful of "adapter" layers (sometimes called "shims&quo...

Calling a COM object from a PowerBuilder object's sript??
From: "Chris Fauvel" <chris_fauvel@fintech.net> Subject: Calling a COM object from a PowerBuilder object's sript?? Date: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 2:33 PM I'm interested in knowing how to call somebody else's COM object written in C++ (it is a dual interface...what ever that it is) would we enter the information the same way we do for DLLs within the global/local external functions section for whatever object we want the function to be available? Any examples or direction to examples would be appreciated. Thanks Chris Use the C...

What generals generally do

Calling a COM object from a PowerBuilder object's sript??
I'm interested in knowing how to call somebody else's COM object written in C++ (it is a dual interface...what ever that it is) would we enter the information the same way we do for DLLs within the global/local external functions section for whatever object we want the function to be available? Any examples or direction to examples would be appreciated. Thanks Chris hi, I'v tested it yet, i couldn't use it with the global/local external functions declarations method. It could be that some components need to be initialized first and global/local e...

detailsview and objects (and objects inside objects inside objects)
hi there!as I was browsing through the posts related to the detailsview I couldn't find someone with the problem I'm facing so I decided to post here...well, I was able to bound an object datasource into my gridview and detailsview, it deletes and shows the data very well, BUT inside the object, there's another object, for example, I have bound a class called Province and inside the Province class there's the Country class indicating the data from the related country, to edit and/or insert I have placed a drop down list so the user selects the country from a drop down list, everything seems ...

PowerBuilder Ole Objects
I am getting the following message in a PB Error Dialog in an "In House" Application running on Win2K and WinXP. The program was written to generate an MS Word Document and then store said document in an ORACLE Table as a BLOB. What are some of the conditions I need to look for in troubleshooting this problem? /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// The following error was detected at line 16 of "w_action::wf_generate_letter" Error calling external object function open -PowerBuilder ErrNo : 35 You may choose to ign...

PowerBuilder looses objects
Hi, I'm working with PowerBuilder 9.0.2 und WinXP SP2, and everything seems to be fine. But since today, my PB-application looses a lot of their objects: when I edit one object and save it, then I can see in the library, that a lot of objects (mostly datawindows) disappear from the list. When I try to copy the objects from a back-up library, there comes up an error message "copy failed, possible causes: - tried to copy to the same library, - invalid destination library name, - no write permission". If I try to import the objects from srd-files, it doesn't work too, ...

Range Objects from Powerbuilder
I need to create a table in Word 97 from Powerbuilder. I can create the oleobject and control word OK but I cannot find out how to execute a tables.add command as the first parameter is a Range word.application.ActiveDocument.Tables.Add(?whatgoeshere?, 2, 2) Does anyone know ?whatgoeshere? PB6.5/Word8/NT4.0 On Wed, 10 Mar 1999 11:23:31 -0500, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.ole-ocx-activex Phill Perryman <Phill_Perryman@mitel.Com> wrote: >I need to create a table in Word 97 from Powerbuilder. > >I can create the oleobject and control word OK but I cannot f...

PowerBuilder Calendar object
I am looking for a PowerBuilder calendar object that allows the user to view data in weekly and daily formats. Any recomendations? Thanks KAS I think u_calendar (or something like that) in the PFC will work. "KAS" <kirksharp@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1192639433.666456.264140@e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com... >I am looking for a PowerBuilder calendar object that allows the user > to view data in weekly and daily formats. > > Any recomendations? > > Thanks > > KAS > Check out this: https://powerbuilder.codexchan...

Powerbuilder COM object
Hi All, I am using powrbuilder(6.5) created DLL(Machine code) and i have following code in VB to call function from that DLL. Private Sub Command1_Click() Dim pbo As New PBCOM.CoMsg Dim ret As Integer ->ret = pbo.of_status(6) 'This line got error message End Sub Error message : Run Time Error 429 ActiveX component cant create object. Here is PB DLL detail: PB COM Server File Name: C:\mdesai\pbcom\PBCOM.dll Interface Definition File Name: C:\mdesai\pbcom\PBCOM.idl PB COM Server Type: In Process Server Object :uo_msg COM ClassName:CoMsg Program ID:PB60CO...

PowerBuilder Object Browser
Hi, We are trying to use a third party dll in PowerBuilder 11.5 but we get an error when trying to call any of the functions. As well, when using the Object Browser in PowerBuilder there are no functions visible in the NovaPdfOptions Programmable Object. However, the funtions are visible when using the VB6 Object Browser. What's so special in PB's com interface? Here is a code example: OLEObject m_NovaOptions m_NovaOptions = create OLEObject m_NovaOptions.ConnectToNewObject("NovaPdfOptions") m_novaoptions.initialize("novaPDF for SDK v7","&...

Mouseover on powerbuilder objects
The event id "pbm_nchittest" indicates when the mousepointer moves over a powerbuilder object. Is there an event id for when the mousepointer moves away from the object? I'm running PB 6.5E on WinNT 4.0. Jan Erik Jan Erik, There are a couple of ways to determine when a mouse leaves an object: 1. In the mousemove event (or an event mapped to pbm_mousemove or pbm_dwnmousemove for datawindows) call the Win32 API SetCapture(). Capturing the mouse causes the operating system to send WM_MOUSEMOVE messages to the capturing window even if the mouse is not withi...

PowerBuilder Blob Object
Hi Guys, I have a challenge with PB Blobs. I defined a blob column in my employee table, which stores the photographs of each employee. Now, I have created a dataobject as a report (employee details)print details of each employee, which must include the employee photograph. There is no control on the datawidnow object that supports this. Please, how can I get this column out with the emp photograph printed for each employee when I want to select all employees in the table. Thank you. Felix Ejomah. ...

Powerbuilder objects in Glassfish
I've seen mention in the past that it is now possible to deploy Powerbuilder objects to J2EE compliant application servers such as JBoss and Websphere. I just ran across another application server from Sun that has me particularly intrigued...it's name is Glassfish. Can anyone confirm that it is possible to deploy Powerbuilder objects to Glassfish? If you have any comments on why I would or would not want to do this, I welcome those also. Thanks! Shawn The PowerBuilder Application Server Plugin can be used to deploy NVOs to Web Logic, WebSphere, and JBoss. Glassfis...

Web resources about - object expoert - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Export - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An export of a good occurs when there is a change of ownership from a resident to a non-resident; this does not necessarily imply that the good ...

Export - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An export of a good occurs when there is a change of ownership from a resident to a non-resident; this does not necessarily imply that the good ...

Facebook To Developers: No Using Platform To Export User Data To Other Social Networks
Facebook issued a stern reminder to developers that its platform cannot be used to export user data to other social networks without permission. ...

Facebook Adds Per Post Impression Data to Page Insights Exports to Help Brands Track Their Performance ...
Some Facebook Page admins are now seeing a new tab called “Per post” in the data exports from Page Insights. Data in the tab includes impressions ...

... Instagram and how they own your pictures (not mine, I never used the service) it raises the question as to why Twitter is letting us export ...

Export Import Business Group
Here we are, people in the business of export and import from all over the world. I invite you people also to join for more info of the business ...

PDF Export Pro - Documents to PDF Converter on the App Store on iTunes
Get PDF Export Pro - Documents to PDF Converter on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

About 13,000 sheep stranded on export ship off Fremantle
A ship carrying about 13,000 live sheep and cattle remains stranded in Western Australia after an engine problem.

Croc plan to boost NT product export
... crocodile eggs can now be harvested from the wild under a new Northern Territory trade management plan aimed at bolstering the product export ...

Congress approves US oil exports
Congress passed a $US1.1 trillion spending measure that averts a US government shutdown and ends a 40-year-old ban on crude oil exports.