MVP Winners

Good Afternoon,

Sorry for the non-technical item in the Newsgroups. I have been asked to
let everyone know the results of  the TeamSybase MVP. Roy Kiesler and
Terry Dykstra are our winners!! Congratulations to Roy and Terry, job
well done.

I would like to extend a thank you to all that voted. Roy and Terry, I
am quite sure, appreciate your votes.

Thank you,

Paula Weiner
Administrator

0
Paula

What generals generally do

Is PowerBuilder.General newsgroup broken?
Haven't seen a message poster there in many days. Mike Just saw some new ones now..Could be some haven't switched to the new servers.. -- Evita R. Chapa Senior Systems Analyst II Command Technologies, Inc. "Mike Niemann" <mniemann@oowidgets.com> wrote in message news:#VivpTX7CHA.331@forums-2-dub... > Haven't seen a message poster there in many days. > > Mike > > I had the same problem too! Then I right-clicked on the newsgroup and clicked properties->Local Files Tab->Clicked on the Reset to reset all the postin...

powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general
Can someone help me please. I am using PB7 Build 8033 and Excel 97 SR1 I have a spreadsheet which has 1 chart "graph", and 2 sheets "Model" and "Calculations". There are also 7 macros in module 1. I am trying to use OLE Automation to link to the spreadsheet, I need to populate some cells, run some macros and retreive some cells. I can get excel and the spreadsheet to open in automation mode, I can retreive and populate individual cell value, and I can successfully close and disconnect from excel and the spreadsheet. My problem is that I cannot s...

Welcome to the PowerBuilder.General newsgroup
Welcome to the Powersoft sponsored newsgroup for general PowerBuilder questions. While we encourage you to look around forums.powersoft.com to find a newsgroup that most precisely fits the topic of your question, we encourage those whose questions fall between the cracks to post their questions here. While Powersoft controls this newsgroup, there are some **MIS**interpretations of that fact that should be avoided: - "Posting a message means a guaranteed answer from Powersoft." In an effort to help PowerBuilder developers help each other become successful, Powersof...

powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general
This news group seems to be down, trying to hit it from the web page. I was able to hit it 11:25 am Eastern Daylight Savings Time vie OE newsreader. Russ <rob.potts@veridian.com> wrote in message news:3485451A5E94D5550053492985256D08.0053493885256D08@webforums... This news group seems to be down, trying to hit it from the web page. I've notified the people in charge. Until it's resolve, you can still use the web-based newsreader at www.pfcguide.com. On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:14:52 -0400, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.futures_discussion <Joe_Slawsky> ...

Error to post powerbuilder \General forum
Hai all I cannot post in Powerbuilder/General forum. An error is coming When I am trying to post. Pls help with thnaks Polachan ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp And the error is? On 6 Oct 2008 01:34:33 -0700, "polachan" <polachan> wrote: >Hai all > >I cannot post in Powerbuilder/General forum. An error is coming When I am trying >to post. > >Pls help > >with thnaks >Polachan >---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- >http://www.pfcgui...

Great thread in the powerbuilder.general forum
Look for the one entitled "Identity Column". It started on 4/7/2003 with a question about implementing IDENTITY/AUTOINCREMENT columns in PB datawindows, but has morphed into a debate of Oracle v. ASA. Anybody that wants to pile on, please feel free to contribute! -- Paul Horan[TeamSybase] VCI Springfield, MA www.vcisolutions.com Join the PB9 Book mailing list! www.pb9book.com ...

Modify Expression Editor
How about improving on the Modify Expression Editor a bit? We have some quite complicated expressions, and the tiny little MLE control that PB uses to allow us to edit expression is very clumsy (and yes, I do realize about the elipse to bring up the modal Modify Expression window - which contains an only slight less tiny MLE for editing the Expression). Not to mention that embedded Returns in the expression can cause the computed field to behave funny. How about a real editor, complete with color markups, support for indentation and carrage returns, AutoScript even! Oooh,...

Powerbuilder general function to open setfocus and set filter on...
I have a problem conserning wherever in the application when someone registers an alert for later handling this function is to register the entire object path to where he registered that alert. (I am using PowerBuilder 6.5). Then im to retrieve the entire path for the followin things: column. datawindow tab window Are there any functions to do this in PFC, im sorry for posting this here, but i cannot find much in the documentation, btw another question, do you know of any good links to better documentation for PFC than what follows PowerBuilder? Thanks in advance. Klaus M...

Web resources about - MVP Winners - sybase.powerbuilder.general

List of German-speaking Academy Award winners and nominees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of Academy Award winners and nominees of German, Austrian or Swiss-German nationality . This list details the performances of ...

Lottery syndicate rejects settlement offer and sues $16 million Powerball winner
A Geelong-based lottery&nbsp;syndicate that claimed it was cheated out of a $16.6 million jackpot have rejected a financial offer to settle their ...

3 lucky winners will split massive $1.6B Powerball jackpot
... to a halt now that the winning numbers are known – that’s 08 27 34 04 19 and Powerball 10, in case you were wondering – and three lucky winners ...

$1.6 billion Powerball jackpot to be split among 3 winners - Videos - CBS News
Lottery officials announced winning tickets were sold in California, Tennessee and Florida. The winning numbers were 4, 8, 19, 27, 34 and Powerball ...

California Lottery: We have a Powerball jackpot winner
The California Lottery has tweeted that a winning Powerball ticket was sold in the San Bernardino suburb of Chino Hills.

GOP debate winners and losers
CNN GOP debate winners and losers CNN Our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy Have Changed. By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy ...

Mario Chalmers Hits Absurd Game-Winner
I’m quite sure this isn’t what Memphis guard Mario Chalmers intended to do, but hey, sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good. Read more... ...

7 Money Lessons From Lottery Winners Who Lost Everything
These lottery winners' dreams turned into nightmares once they got their money.

And The Winners Of The Best Of GayCities 2015 Are…
And The Winners Of The Best Of GayCities 2015 Are…

Meet the 2016 Winners of the $700,000 Crafoord Prize
The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences has awarded its prestigious Crafoord Prize, honoring three scientists who have made outstanding achievements ...