MTOM

How can I enable MTOM on my PowerBuilder client in order to send and receive
SOAP messages encoded using MTOM?

PB11.5.1 Build 4608

Jimmy

0
Jimmy
1/11/2011 6:17:34 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.general 62418 articles. 14 followers. Follow

What generals generally do

Is PowerBuilder.General newsgroup broken?
Haven't seen a message poster there in many days. Mike Just saw some new ones now..Could be some haven't switched to the new servers.. -- Evita R. Chapa Senior Systems Analyst II Command Technologies, Inc. "Mike Niemann" <mniemann@oowidgets.com> wrote in message news:#VivpTX7CHA.331@forums-2-dub... > Haven't seen a message poster there in many days. > > Mike > > I had the same problem too! Then I right-clicked on the newsgroup and clicked properties->Local Files Tab->Clicked on the Reset to reset all the postin...

powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general
Can someone help me please. I am using PB7 Build 8033 and Excel 97 SR1 I have a spreadsheet which has 1 chart "graph", and 2 sheets "Model" and "Calculations". There are also 7 macros in module 1. I am trying to use OLE Automation to link to the spreadsheet, I need to populate some cells, run some macros and retreive some cells. I can get excel and the spreadsheet to open in automation mode, I can retreive and populate individual cell value, and I can successfully close and disconnect from excel and the spreadsheet. My problem is that I cannot s...

Welcome to the PowerBuilder.General newsgroup
Welcome to the Powersoft sponsored newsgroup for general PowerBuilder questions. While we encourage you to look around forums.powersoft.com to find a newsgroup that most precisely fits the topic of your question, we encourage those whose questions fall between the cracks to post their questions here. While Powersoft controls this newsgroup, there are some **MIS**interpretations of that fact that should be avoided: - "Posting a message means a guaranteed answer from Powersoft." In an effort to help PowerBuilder developers help each other become successful, Powersof...

powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general
This news group seems to be down, trying to hit it from the web page. I was able to hit it 11:25 am Eastern Daylight Savings Time vie OE newsreader. Russ <rob.potts@veridian.com> wrote in message news:3485451A5E94D5550053492985256D08.0053493885256D08@webforums... This news group seems to be down, trying to hit it from the web page. I've notified the people in charge. Until it's resolve, you can still use the web-based newsreader at www.pfcguide.com. On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:14:52 -0400, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.futures_discussion <Joe_Slawsky> ...

Error to post powerbuilder \General forum
Hai all I cannot post in Powerbuilder/General forum. An error is coming When I am trying to post. Pls help with thnaks Polachan ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp And the error is? On 6 Oct 2008 01:34:33 -0700, "polachan" <polachan> wrote: >Hai all > >I cannot post in Powerbuilder/General forum. An error is coming When I am trying >to post. > >Pls help > >with thnaks >Polachan >---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- >http://www.pfcgui...

Great thread in the powerbuilder.general forum
Look for the one entitled "Identity Column". It started on 4/7/2003 with a question about implementing IDENTITY/AUTOINCREMENT columns in PB datawindows, but has morphed into a debate of Oracle v. ASA. Anybody that wants to pile on, please feel free to contribute! -- Paul Horan[TeamSybase] VCI Springfield, MA www.vcisolutions.com Join the PB9 Book mailing list! www.pb9book.com ...

Modify Expression Editor
How about improving on the Modify Expression Editor a bit? We have some quite complicated expressions, and the tiny little MLE control that PB uses to allow us to edit expression is very clumsy (and yes, I do realize about the elipse to bring up the modal Modify Expression window - which contains an only slight less tiny MLE for editing the Expression). Not to mention that embedded Returns in the expression can cause the computed field to behave funny. How about a real editor, complete with color markups, support for indentation and carrage returns, AutoScript even! Oooh,...

Powerbuilder general function to open setfocus and set filter on...
I have a problem conserning wherever in the application when someone registers an alert for later handling this function is to register the entire object path to where he registered that alert. (I am using PowerBuilder 6.5). Then im to retrieve the entire path for the followin things: column. datawindow tab window Are there any functions to do this in PFC, im sorry for posting this here, but i cannot find much in the documentation, btw another question, do you know of any good links to better documentation for PFC than what follows PowerBuilder? Thanks in advance. Klaus M...

Powerbuilder <---> General CORBA/IIOP Environment
We're trying to connect Powerbuilder 7 to a CORBA environment other than Jaguar. In particular, we need to talk to components we've created in BEA's WebLogic Enterprise CORBA environment. Has anyone else accomplished this with BEA or any of the other ORB products? We've tried to RTFM but it seems to be primarily interested in Jaguar and some type of connection called "winsock" without mentioning any other ORB products. Thanks. Hi Doug, Good question, to which I don't have an answer. Post this question in the easserver newsgroup. Maybe you&...

Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

Pocket PowerBuilder blob problem from ianywhere.public.chinese.general
I'm posting on behalf of a customer in ianywhere.public.chinese.general. I have translated the message will be redirecting the customer to this thread A customer is using PocketPowerBuilder 1.5 to develop applications on Windows CE 4.0 devices. One of the function is to browse pictures in file directories. The customer claims that, though PPB claims to not support JPG, under Windows 2000, using the PictureName picture setting controls he managed to display pictures normally. But on Windows CE. these JPG files cannot be properly displayed. The customer has no problems dis...

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

Web resources about - MTOM - sybase.powerbuilder.general

MtoM Consulting LLC
Marketing Your Business to Moms Posted by admin on Jul 23, 2013 Welcome to the second edition of the MtoM Minute! We’re excited to introduce ...

European Aviation Safety Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and it reached full functionality in 2008, taking over functions of the Joint Aviation Authorities (JAA). European Free Trade Association (EFTA) ...

LiveCycle ES2 technical articles
For the complete experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser. Thank you! Products How to Buy Learn & Support About Adobe Creative Cloud ...

Boeing Company
... into 3 parts: I. Noise abatement procedures for jet aeroplanes irrespective of weight, and for propeller and turboprop aeroplanes with MTOM ...

EuroUSC Services
EuroUSC Services Qualified Entity Light UAS Scheme Pilot Qualification (BNUC Std) Welcome Contact Offices Belgium Hong Kong Ireland Netherlands ...

News and analysis for international fund management - Global Investor Magazine
The hub of international fund management, covering asset servicing and asset management

Issues - chromium - An open-source browser project to help move the web forward. - Google Project Hosting ...
My favorites ▼ - Sign in chromium An open-source browser project to help move the web forward. Project Home Downloads Wiki Issues New issue Search ...

IdentityBlog - Digital Identity, Privacy, and the Internet's Missing Identity Layer
Kim Cameron's Identityblog contributes to the discussion of Identity and Privacy issues and technology. If focuses on the user-centric identity ...

Apache Axiom 1.2.10 Maintenance Release
... announced. Apache Axiom is aStAX-based, XML Infoset compliant object model. It features builtin support for XML Optimized Packaging and MTOM, ...

Customer References - Mobiquithings
AMCS Group designs, develops, implements and supports integrated environmental software and solutions for the recycling and waste management ...