Migrating from PB 4.0 to PB 5.0

I am hving a hard time trying to convert from Powerbuilder v4.0 to v5.0.
After I have migrated the entire application, i then try to open up a
Window and keep getting the message "Open of Window failed.  Application
has been converted to newest version; window must be re-migrated".  I then
try to re-migrate the Window and re-open it and again the same message.
Any ideas??

0
Mark

Does it definitely say 'remigrated' and not 'regenerated'?  If the latter,
then regenerating all objects should sort it.

Mark Sanford wrote in message
<01bd8e64$08e151e0$a4012682@sysmas.converse.dns.com>...
>I am hving a hard time trying to convert from Powerbuilder v4.0 to v5.0.
>After I have migrated the entire application, i then try to open up a
>Window and keep getting the message "Open of Window failed.  Application
>has been converted to newest version; window must be re-migrated".  I then
>try to re-migrate the Window and re-open it and again the same message.
>Any ideas??

0
Simon