migrating a powerbuilder application to a VB.Net application

I want to migrate an application built with powerbuilder to
a VB.Net application. Someone is supposed to work on that
application but the person can only work in the VB.Net
environment.So i want to find out if there is a way of
migrating my powerbuilder application to VB.Net
0
bernard

Wrong newsgroup :-)

<bernard>; <ghana> wrote in message
>I want to migrate an application built with powerbuilder to
> a VB.Net application. Someone is supposed to work on that
> application but the person can only work in the VB.Net
> environment.So i want to find out if there is a way of
> migrating my powerbuilder application to VB.Net

0
Philip