Method failed return value in setchanges ?

Hi,

What is the reason for return value -1 (method failed) in setchanges
function.

In the button event script I declared the following line of codes
The getchanges function is returning a value 1

blob lblob
uo_test luo
luo = create uo_test
dw_1.getchanges(lblob)
luo.of_update(lblob)

In the user object uo_test I declared a function
of_update (ref blob ablob as parameter) with the following lines of code

// ids_data is a instance varibale of datastore

    ids_data.setchanges(ablob)

but above line is always returning the value -1.

Please any one can help me.

TIA

0
Ewak