Logoff Command

In my app on a button I have this script:
Run("Logoff")
The app runs on Citrix and logs off the user OK. However,
our IT guys are about to upgrade our servers and this no
longer works - nothing happens when clicking on the logoff
button. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Currently works on 2000, 32-bit. The new servers are 2003
where this does not work.
1
Rog
1/14/2011 9:33:20 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.general 62418 articles. 11 followers. Follow

Hi Rog;

  Sounds like Citrix has upgraded the LOGOFF.exe application feature. You
will need to check with the vendor on the replacement (if any). I wonder if
you could use the ExitWindows SDK API call instead.

Regards ... Chris
President: OSUG / STD Inc.
Blog: http://chrispollach.blogspot.com
PBDJ: http://chrispollach.sys-con.com

"Rog Saber" wrote in message news:4d30c120.4165.1681692777@sybase.com...

In my app on a button I have this script:
Run("Logoff")
The app runs on Citrix and logs off the user OK. However,
our IT guys are about to upgrade our servers and this no
longer works - nothing happens when clicking on the logoff
button. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Currently works on 2000, 32-bit. The new servers are 2003
where this does not work.

0
Chris
1/14/2011 9:54:59 PM
I'll try the Windows API call  ExitWindowsEx
0
Rog

What generals generally do

Powerbuilder (PowerScript) command that is equivalent to VB's Instr command
I'm looking for a Powerbuilder (PowerScript) command that is equivalent to VB's Instr command. I need to use it in the below process that I'm converting from VB to PB. Thanks very much for any help! Private Sub Form_Load () .... Do DoEvents Buffer$ = Buffer$ & MSComm1.Input Loop Until InStr(Buffer$, "OK" & vbCRLF) ' Read the "OK" response data in the serial port. ' Close the serial port. MSComm1.PortOpen = False End Sub How about Pos? -- Evita Chapa Senior Systems Analyst II Command Technologie...

ESC command in powerbuilder
Friends, Please help me to solve this problem. I am writing a program which uses epson printer. I want to convert these following c++ codes to powerbuilder. CString CRLF = "\n"; CString ESC = "\x1b"; m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.TransactionPrint(PTR_S_RECEIPT, PTR_TP_TRANSACTION); /* /* output the data to printer */ m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.PrintNormal(PTR_S_RECEIPT, ESC + "|1B"); m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.PrintNormal(PTR_S_RECEIPT, ESC + "|rATEL (02)1234-5678" + CRLF + CRLF + CRLF); m_pMainWnd->m_ptr1.PrintNormal(PTR_S_RECEIPT, ESC + "|tL...

RD Command in Powerbuilder
Hello, I am trying to delete a folder by using the RD command through powerbuilder code. when i use the command with msdos it works fine, but when i use it in the powerbuilder script it does not work. i managed using the XCOPY command work in powerbuilder script but no the RD. the code is the following: code in powerbuilder to delete the contents of folder 319 (does not work) run("RD "+'"'+C:\Trax\test\319+'\"'+ " /S") code in msdos to delete the contents of folder 319 (works fine) RD C:\Trax\test\325 /S >run("RD ...

Powerbuilder having any delay or sleep command?
Hi, Who know Powerbuilder having any delay or sleep command like C, foxpro... I does want to use for..loop to implement this function because this will use the CPU time. Have any suggestion? Thank for any advice! Vincent vincent <vpang@hkstar.com> wrote in article <34015ED9.21E4@hkstar.com>... : Hi, : : Who know Powerbuilder having any delay or sleep command like C, : foxpro... I does want to use for..loop to implement this function : because this will use the CPU time. Have any suggestion? : : Thank for any advice! : : Vincent : Look into timer/...

PowerBuilder command line options
I'm trying to find out information about what options are available from the command line in PowerBuilder. I haven't been able to find it in the documentation. I know you can do "C:\PWRS\PB5I32\PB050.EXE /p library" to have it open the library painter but are there more options available? Specifically I'd like to go into the library painter, import a project, open the project and do a Design Restore Libraries from the menu, then exit. The goal here is to automate the extract and build process. PowerGen has a nice command line interface for building the exe, but...

Command Line commands
Is there a list of commands that can be used at the NetWare server and at the Windows workstation command line for ZFD 4.? I can't find them in the documentation or on the knowledgebase apart from ZENVER. Thanks in advance for any replies. Spamaddress@spam.com, > Is there a list of commands that can be used at the NetWare server and at > the Windows workstation command line for ZFD 4.? > To control what? NAL? - Anders Gustafsson, Engineer, CNE6, ASE NSC Volunteer Sysop Pedago, The Aaland Islands (N60 E20) Novell does not monitor these forums officiall...

Is PowerBuilder.General newsgroup broken?
Haven't seen a message poster there in many days. Mike Just saw some new ones now..Could be some haven't switched to the new servers.. -- Evita R. Chapa Senior Systems Analyst II Command Technologies, Inc. "Mike Niemann" <mniemann@oowidgets.com> wrote in message news:#VivpTX7CHA.331@forums-2-dub... > Haven't seen a message poster there in many days. > > Mike > > I had the same problem too! Then I right-clicked on the newsgroup and clicked properties->Local Files Tab->Clicked on the Reset to reset all the postin...

Welcome to the PowerBuilder.General newsgroup
Welcome to the Powersoft sponsored newsgroup for general PowerBuilder questions. While we encourage you to look around forums.powersoft.com to find a newsgroup that most precisely fits the topic of your question, we encourage those whose questions fall between the cracks to post their questions here. While Powersoft controls this newsgroup, there are some **MIS**interpretations of that fact that should be avoided: - "Posting a message means a guaranteed answer from Powersoft." In an effort to help PowerBuilder developers help each other become successful, Powersof...

Command line commands
Within a PowerBuilder application, how do I create an association so that all files with no extension are opened with notepad? I am using InsertFile command. I know we can use the command line 'assoc' command but I don't know how to include it in PowerBuilder code. I am using PowerBuilder 6.5 Thanks Mangala You could probably do that with the run function. However, you should be careful because most directories don't have extensions. I don't know what kind of behavior that will cause. Mike ...

powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general
Can someone help me please. I am using PB7 Build 8033 and Excel 97 SR1 I have a spreadsheet which has 1 chart "graph", and 2 sheets "Model" and "Calculations". There are also 7 macros in module 1. I am trying to use OLE Automation to link to the spreadsheet, I need to populate some cells, run some macros and retreive some cells. I can get excel and the spreadsheet to open in automation mode, I can retreive and populate individual cell value, and I can successfully close and disconnect from excel and the spreadsheet. My problem is that I cannot s...

powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general
This news group seems to be down, trying to hit it from the web page. I was able to hit it 11:25 am Eastern Daylight Savings Time vie OE newsreader. Russ <rob.potts@veridian.com> wrote in message news:3485451A5E94D5550053492985256D08.0053493885256D08@webforums... This news group seems to be down, trying to hit it from the web page. I've notified the people in charge. Until it's resolve, you can still use the web-based newsreader at www.pfcguide.com. On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:14:52 -0400, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.futures_discussion <Joe_Slawsky> ...

PowerBuilder Command Line Return Code?
Hello, How do I know whether a PowerBuilder application has been built/deployed successfully when using the command line? I have noticed that PB always returns 0 as the %errorlevel% even when the build is unsuccessful. I am automating the build/deployment/packaging tasks of my company's applications and one of the steps in this process is building a PowerBuilder Target. Here is the command line: pb100 /workspace %PBSourcePath%\%PBWorkspaceName% /d /out %origdir%\Deploy.out The process should only continue if the application has been successfully compiled. Any ide...

Powerbuilder and SQL Server RESTORE command
I am using MS Sql Server 2000 with a powerbulder 7 application. Should I be able to use all T-SQL commands from within powerbuilder ? I can't seem to run the 'RESTORE DATABASE' command. Thanks, Suz Try changing the AutoCommit to False and issuing a rollback (or commit) prior to your command to see if that has any effect. As a general rule DDL (Create Table, etc) should not be within a transaction, where DML (like Select/Update) should be wrapped in a transaction. -- David R Rawheiser (CPDA6) Senior Staff Consultant - Idea Integration Phil...

Web resources about - Logoff Command - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Command - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cameron Carpenter review: Bells and whistles matched by a command of the organ
It's certainly no exaggeration to call Cameron Carpenter's command of six keyboards (five for hands, one for feet) "genius". Purely in cognitive ...

Adele eclipses Taylor Swift to take command of the pop world
Adele Adkins is the first person to top the ARIA singles and albums charts in the same week since Swift exactly one year ago.

Command your club to victory in Sega’s Football Manager Mobile 2016
... How long can you survive on the Last Horizon? , and Dig, explore and collect stars in Starlit Adventures . Football Manager Mobile 2016 Command ...

How to craft your own custom voice commands for Amazon Echo's Alexa
With a little help from IFTTT, you can teach Alexa all sorts of new tricks. Here's how to get started.

Bethesda: Fallout 4 console commands 'not supported or recommended' on PC
In a very Bethesda-like fashion, messing around with console commands on the PC version of Fallout 4 might completely bug out your game more ...

Amazon Echo owners can create custom voice commands with IFTT
... item to your shopping list is pretty cool, but there comes a point where you start to feel the limits of the Echo's pre-programmed voice commands. ...

Huckabee: Don't Settle for Minimum Wage, Work to Command a Maximum Wage
In his opening remarks last night, Mike Huckabee said proposals to raise the minimum wage in several states will not bring prosperity and independence ...

Amazon Echo gets customizable voice commands thanks to deeper IFTTT integration
While Amazon’s Echo can tell you about traffic and control your smart-home devices, users haven’t had much ability to develop their own commands ...