Thanks - Mrinal
4
Mrinal
1/13/2011 6:11:50 AM
sybase.powerbuilder.general 62418 articles. 11 followers. Follow

http://eshop.sybase.com/eshop/buy?id=17856
http://eshop.sybase.com/eshop/buy?id=17860
Or contact your local Sybase marketing, especially if you are not in
North America. You should easily be able to locate it at sybase.com

Report Bugs to Sybase:  http://case-express.sybase.com/cx/welcome.do
Product Enhancement Requests:

On 1/13/2011 1:11 AM, Mrinal wrote:
> Hi Please infome about the below queries :
>
> 1. Cost of Sybase PowerBuilder enterprise individual
> licenses for each developer)
> 2. Sybase PowerDesigner
> 3. Upgration cost from PB11 to PB 12(Enterprise)
>
> Thanks - Mrinal
0
Jerry

Conflict
I have PowerBuilder 8 enterprise in my system for my existing packages. I would like to test my packages in PowerBuilder 11 Beta version. Is there any problem if I download and install the Beta version of PowerBuilder 11, to the system which contain the PowerBuilder 8? Thanks... The beta is over, but the evaluation version is available at http://response.sybase.com/forms/WW_PB11_Eval There shouldn't be any problem with multiple versions of PB on the same machine - different folder and dll names. Many of us have run 3 or 4 different versions concurrently! <Jemson Kuriak...

PowerBuilder 11 and 12 on the same machine
Hi, is it safe to install PB 12 on the same machine with PB11.5. I know that I have had different versions running on the same machine. I was just wondering if anyone was doing it and if there were any issues. I have PB10.2, 11.5 and PB12 on my machine...I works perfect, no. problem. > Hi, is it safe to install PB 12 on the same machine with > PB11.5. I know that I have had different versions running > on the same machine. I was just wondering if anyone was > doing it and if there were any issues. I have 11.5 and 12 on my machine. No problem. <Grant> wrote ...

Problem registering dll created in Powerbuilder 8 and migrated to Powerbuilder 11
Hi, We have created a dll in Powerbuilder 8 as a com/mts application. This dll was then migrated to powerbuilder 11.1 build 8204. I am able to build the dll on my development machine and properly register the dll on my development machine on windows 7. When i deploy my dll and test application to a clean windows xp box, i am unable to register my dll using regsvr32. No error is displayed and the message box identifing that the registration was successful is never displayed. I have deployed all Powerbuilder 11 runtime using the powerbuilder runtime packager. I also deployed...

PowerBuilder 11 and .NET: Callback function that passes foreign types to PowerBuilder
Hi I'm using a C# assembly to catch COM events (using IConnectionPoint etc) from a particular API. But instead of handling the events in .NET, I pass the information on back to PB so it simulates a type of callback. It seems to work, but I don't know for how long. This is the one the events that gets raised. The _notifyItemMethod is the name of the method on the PowerBuilder object. The _pbSession is obtained from the .Session property of the PowerBuilder object that I pass to the constructor of the event handler. public void NtfyItem(string oper, int flags, ...

how do I transfer my PowerBuilder 11 license to a new computer
I have a new box and need to transfer my current license to the new box (which has a different computer name & SID). I have tried the LMTOOLS application but there is no options for Export or anything like that. I also need to do the same for the Sybase .Net Datawindow 2.5. thanks in advance. You have to go to the Product Download Center (https://sybase.subscribenet.com), check in your old license and check out a new one based on the new host id. Good luck, Terry and Sequel the techno-kitten On 2 Sep 2009 13:15:57 -0700, John Kastrinos wrote: >I have a new box an...

PowerBuilder 11.5 Served Licenses and Terminal Server
We recently migrated to powerbuilder 11.5 from 10.5. We have several projects going with outside contractors who need to log into machines inside our environment via terminal server. We have four machines set up for them to use with powerbuilder installed. We have purchased four licenses to go with these four machines. We initially set up these machines with local licenses but later learned that local licensing does not work with terminal server, so I installed a SySAM license server. I logged into one of the computers via terminal server and was able to update the license to a serve...

Powerbuilder cost
Anyone have any idea of the cost of Powerbuilder, v7.0 (unbundled), and can it be purchased on-line, and if so, where? Thank you. You could start at sybase.com and request pricing information. After that it depends on what part of the world you reside. HTH Ken William F. O'Neill <wfoneill@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:397120FE.6E3FF752@mindspring.com... > Anyone have any idea of the cost of Powerbuilder, v7.0 (unbundled), and > can it be purchased on-line, and if so, where? Thank you. > "William F. O'Neill" wrote: > >...

Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

powerbuilder 11
when i create a .net web forms applaction target and deploy it i always get this--> The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this error. Please post on the beta newsgroup - instructions can be found from the beta page on which you registered. On 30 Oct 2006 12:55:03 -0700, steve wrote: >when i create a .net web forms applaction target and deploy >it i always get this--> The specified module could not be >found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) >I was wondering if anyone knows ho...

PowerBuilder License
Would be nice to here your comments about this point. What do you think about the idea of change the PB license to some kind of license similar to EAServer?, like Free for developer and not free for production. Could this be an incentive for many developers, universities and much more people join to us as PB developers? What do you think about PBVM GNU?, is it a crazy idea? What could be pro and cons about those notes? -- Alexander Pire PowerObjects www.powerobjects.com 612.339.3355 **IT Solutions - Outside the Box** I definitely agree for the "desktop&qu...

PowerBuilder 12
Hi, Is it true that, starting with PB12, the Professional version will be dropped? In this case the PB adventure will probably end for our company. And I don't know how many of the developpers that are currently using the professional version will pay more than double the price for the enterprise? Is there a plan to include a PB 12 Professional version as well? Thank you. M Agotici You are correct, the Desktop and Professional editions have been dropped. There may be a special upgrade deal, check with sales to see what they can do for you. If you get on the USP...

Web resources about - License Cost of Powerbuilder 11 and 12 - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles