last detail row will print on the last page with the trailers and summary even though the second last page has a lot of spaces for the detail

Hi,

Can anyone please help me on this :

My reports have quite a lot in the group trailers and summary, so that the
last detail row will print on the last page with the trailers and summary
even though the second last page has a lot of spaces for the detail, but
just not enough for the trailers and summary.

Therefore it looks very odd that there are lots of space in the second last
page, and clients thought the report is finished while the last detail row
is printed on the every end page.

How can I force the report to fill up the second last page before printing
the last page?

Thanks a lot in advance, this is very important to our reports.

Regards,
David.

0
david

remove space, if it is there in Footer..

0
Anonymous

How to stop the last detail row to print on next page together with the group trailer and summary even the second last page has lot's of space for the last row but not for the summary...
Hi, Can anyone please help me on this : My reports have quite a lot in the group trailers and summary, so that the last detail row will print on the last page with the trailers and summary even though the second last page has a lot of spaces for the detail, but just not enough for the trailers and summary. Therefore it looks very odd that there are lots of space in the second last page, and clients thought the report is finished while the last detail row is printed on the every end page. How can I force the report to fill up the second last page before printing the las...

Trailer/Detail on last page only?????
Hello All, This is my first time on this board and looks to have a well of knowledge !! I am using PB 7.03, and have a question about a datawindow I am creating. I have a detail that consists of a Signiture Line and a Date. It should only appear on the very BOTTOM of the last page of the report. I can get it to generate on the last page right after the last text but that could be at the top or middle of the page. I need it to be at the bottom !! Any suuguestions are welcome. (My deadline is coming closer and this is holding me up !!!) Thanks Brent Ohio Hi, To display ...

Last row of the group printed on new page leaving lot of space
Hi I use PB703 Build 10213 I have a report with a group, where the "NewPage On Group Break" property is enabled! In the trailer of the group I have many text objects that force the trailer to have big height! When I retrieve the report, the last row of the group is printed on a new page together with the trailer, leaving a lot of empty space on the previous page. (I guess that it is trying to print the last row of the group with the trailer on the same page. Since this doesn't fit, it moves to the next page, instead of printing the row, then print the trailer on the s...

How to add a new row showing textboxes at the last row of the last page??
Edited by SomeNewKid. Please post code between <code> and </code> tags. Hi, when I'm on the first page of the datagrid and want to add the new row in the datagrid, how can I show texboxes at the last row on the last page of the datagrid? If I click Add button when I'm not in the last page, then if I go to the last page, the new row is added but it's not in a textbox and I need to click Edit to show textboxes and update... If I'm on the last page and click Add button, it adds a new row and shows textboxes at the last row automatically. so the problem is when I'...

Navigating back from detail page to summary page causes summary page to reset.
I have an ASP.NET page containing a bunch of search critera the user specifies and a "search" button. When they click search, I go get all the records matching their search and display them in a datagrid. Each record has a hyperlink allowing them to go to a details page and see more information. The problem is that, for some people - not all, when they click the back button in the browser from the details page, all of their selection criteria on the search page is cleared out and the datagrid is gone. For others (myself included) however, when I click the back button, I se...

Delete last record of last page of datagrid
Hi all, Now I want to delete last record of the last page in a datagrid but when I delete it, It gives an error as Invalid CurrentPageIndex value. It must be >= 0 and < the PageCount. Now I want to know where should I make changes in my code to run it fine. Below is my code.Private Sub dgrdWin_ItemCommand(ByVal source As Object, ByVal e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridCommandEventArgs) Handles dgrdWin.ItemCommandconn = New SqlConnection(strconn)conn.Open()Dim intUser As Int16lblError.Visible = FalseIf e.CommandName = "Delete" ThenintUser = dgrdWin.DataKeys(e.Item.ItemIndex)c...

Delete last row in the last page in dg cause Invalid CurrentPageIndex value. It must be >= 0 and < the PageCount.
Hi to all, I am not sure how many of you encountered such error. I have created a datagrid with a delete option. When I have a couple of pages lets say 3 pages in each page it has 3 records. So the problem arise when I am at page 3 (final page) and attempting to delete the last record on the last page. I get such error. you can view the error description and the code in the following link. I have posted this quesiton in many newsgroup and got no answer. I hope this datagrid newsgroup will help me solve such issue. thanks again Al http://aalhussein.webhostme.com/Q/dg_delete_last_row2...

WordOLE Automation
I'm trying to print the last two pages of a document using Word OLE OleObject ol_1 If I hard code the arguments--It works fine. Code I use is: oo_1.ActiveDocument.PrintOut(1,1,wdPrintFromTo,'',"3","4",0,1,"3,4") If I use variables, the code works fine but I do not get the printed document i.e. the printing fails. ol_1.ActiveDocument.PrintOut(1,1,wdPrintFromTo,'',ls_startpg,ls_endpg,0,1,"3,4") Can anyone help? I need this ASAP. Thank you for your help. ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http:/...

WordOLE Automation
I'm trying to print the last two pages of a document using Word OLE OleObject ol_1 If I hard code the arguments--It works fine. Code I use is: oo_1.ActiveDocument.PrintOut(1,1,wdPrintFromTo,'',"3","4",0,1,"3,4") If I use variables, the code works fine but I do not get the printed document i.e. the printing fails. ol_1.ActiveDocument.PrintOut(1,1,wdPrintFromTo,'',ls_startpg,ls_endpg,0,1,"3,4") Can anyone help? I need this ASAP. Thank you for your help. ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http:/...

Print last page only
Hello, I have some users that run several reports each month that are quite large. Without creating a summary report, is there a way to print the last page only or to specify a specific page to print in PB 5? Thanks, Marcen Not sure if this will work in PB5. If the Datawindow object has a PrinTPage event then try this. Create a print function in the window to print the datawindow creat instance variable long il_LastPage = 0 boolean ib_PrintPage = false Print the DW twice. The first time through, you get the number of the last page. The second time throug...

printing last page
I'm using PB5. I would like to be able to get the pagecount of a dw and print out the last page only. However, the pagecount is not accurate based on the size of the dw. So, I am trying to expand the dw so it will truly reflect the proper pagecount. But, for some reason I cannot expand the dw enough? Is there a way around this? Or do I have to create a separate dw just to get the information from the last page? Thanks, Scharma Modify("DataWindow.Print.Preview=Yes") should get correct page numbers <Scharma> wrote in message news:3f844122.4f6f.846930886...

Composite Datawindow
I have a system for printing reports using a composite report. The composite report has a header, 1 -embedded report, and a footer. The user chooses which datawindow to embedded. Some of the embedded datawindows are printing large amounts of text that spans several pages. About half the time, the last line of text printed is cropped and the part cropped appears on the next page. I am running NT4 with PB6.5. I have tried a. making the embedded report the exact size of one line of print. b. sizing the detail area very small. c. Different font families. Arial seemed the worst, T...

Last line of detail line wil not print before summary band
PB7 - Last line of detail band will not print if there is not enough space for the summary band. This leaves space at the bottom of the page and a single detail line with the summary band. Any way to force the last detail line to print before page break? No, that is how it works. > PB7 - Last line of detail band will not print if there is > not enough space for the summary band. This leaves space > at the bottom of the page and a single detail line with > the summary band. Any way to force the last detail line > to print before page break? ...

An error is generated when I try to Delete the last record in the last page of the DataGrid.

Web resources about - last detail row will print on the last page with the trailers and summary even though the second last page has a lot of spaces for the detail - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Trailer (promotion) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That practice did not last long, because patrons tended to leave the theater after the films ended, but the name has stuck. Trailers are now ...

Trailer for ‘Fast and Furious 7’ Debuts on Facebook, and View Count Rises Fast and Furiously
The trailer for upcoming feature film Fast and Furious 7 made its debut on Facebook this past weekend, and it had already totaled nearly 29 million ...

Paramount Pictures and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures’ Hercules Trailer Sets Record With More Than 10 Million ...
Paramount Pictures and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures’ Hercules Trailer Sets Record With More Than 10 Million Views on Machinima’s ETC Channel ...

Indiawest.com - Breaking News, U.S. Indian, Business, Sports News, Bollywood Trailers, Film Reviews ...
India West is the largest weekly newspaper providing news from India, Pakistan and the Asian Indian American community in California and the ...

AT&T, BlackBerry Put You In The Action With Facebook Connect Movie Trailer
AT&T is promoting the new BlackBerry Bold 9700 with a Facebook Connect integration that pulls personal info and photos into a movie trailer for ...

Search Twitter - fantastic four trailer
... old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Search Refresh KAY-LEN @ CallenJMarsh 42s @TheJovenshire what are your comments on the trailer ...

Honest ‘Fantastic Four’ trailer deservedly rips the movie to shreds
... killed any hope of another take on Marvel's first family any time soon, you knew it would at least be great fodder for an Honest Trailer from ...

5 Big Moments The X-Men: Apocalypse Trailer Needs To Show Us
The first X-Men: Apocalypse trailer will arrive next month, and in order to get hardcore fans pumped even more for the movie and give the general ...

‘Zoolander 2’ Trailer Scores Record Traffic For A Comedy Film In Its First Week
Paramount Pictures reports that the Zoolander 2 trailer was the hotstepper in its first week of release, racking up 52.5M views online; the most ...

Here's every Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir character trailer
... remake is coming as early as January in Japan (later in the year elsewhere), and Atlus is sufficiently pumping us up with character trailers ...