Internal Error - Powerbuilder error.

I'm getting a PowerBuilder Runtime Error which says, '
Internal RunTime Engine Failure Contact PowerSoft Tech SUpport (NOOP)'.
The error no. is R0011. I get this error when I try to call a function
of an nvo from a window function. And the most strange thing is that
this is not really a new code, this same code used to work before. I
guess this problem started happening after regenerating the application.

I'm not sure if the given info wil be helpful, but if u need a full info
and feel that u could help then please do send me an e- mail.

Thanks a lot ,

Swai Chandna.

0
Swati

Try opening the NVO & window and see if all is there, including local
structures, instance variables, external function declarations etc. and save
the objects again. Same thing for ancestors of those. Maybe one of the
ancestors got new properties which already were present on a descendant
level.....

HTH
--
Met vriendelijke groet,

- Eric Aling [TeamSybase], Cypres Informatisering bv, The Netherlands
  Eric's Home & PB Site @ http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/cypr115

Swati Gupta <swatigupta@kpmg.com> wrote in message
> I'm getting a PowerBuilder Runtime Error which says, '
> Internal RunTime Engine Failure Contact PowerSoft Tech SUpport (NOOP)'.
> The error no. is R0011. I get this error when I try to call a function
> of an nvo from a window function. And the most strange thing is that
> this is not really a new code, this same code used to work before. I
> guess this problem started happening after regenerating the application.
>
> I'm not sure if the given info wil be helpful, but if u need a full info
> and feel that u could help then please do send me an e- mail.
>
> Thanks a lot ,
>
> Swai Chandna.

0
Eric

Error, Error and more errors

errors errors errors..

error error error

General error: internal database error
I've got this error message while trying to create index: "General error: internal database error. Transaction rolled back." What could cause that error? What can be done in this situation? Thanks Ricardas This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------8FAF9B581B4945BDB0446FD5 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Please boot the engine by hand by going to the command prompt and doing: dbeng50.exe <path to dbfile> What error message occurs on the SQL Anywhere console? Dave Wolf Sybase Profes...

General error : internal database error ???
I have a client that is running Novell 4.1 with sqlanywhere 5.5.04; At this installation the workstations are constantly crapping out with the above mentioned error; We have tried most everything as it relates to the novell OS - even installed the latest servicepack (7); but to no avail; I am usually pretty good at solving problems but this one doesn't give me enough to go on; does anyone have a suggestion or two about what might be happening ? I have 20 other installations running novell 4.1 with no problem; tia Dennis Hank Have you tried comparing the SQLA instal...

Error error error, help me
Hello, How do I populate a drop down list in asp.net from a database? I have a block of vbscript code that does the server side coding for it. My code is as follows.. <script language="vb" runat="server"> Dim objConn As OleDbConnection = New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=c:\data\employee.mdb;") Dim Sql, valEmp As String Dim objDREmp as OleDbDataReader Sub FillEmployeeName(sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs) Sql = "select * from [Employee]" Dim objCommand As Ole...

Error or not error?
Hi gurus, hope you can help me with this problem: OS: Solaris 7 ASE: 12.5 I recently got some strange error messages when doing dbcc tablealloc with fix: *************************************************************** TABLE: hence_meaning OBJID = 100192376 INDID=0 FIRST=1817 ROOT=401935 SORT=0 INDID=2 FIRST=2882 ROOT=2881 SORT=1 Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 330126, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 272316, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 322961, object 100192376; got p...

error error !
Full Message: ERROR{} Additional Information: None Severity: Error Date: November 14, 2007 11:42:35 AM Acknowledged Date: None Source: /Devices/Workstations/b2305dsyldes-58 Message ID: ERROR Probable Cause URL: None Log ID: ac4f2a9dbea6435421f4d9f92db8e971 Related Objects: None What does this means ? Marc-Andre, no idea, maybe a little more background information would help? -- Shaun Pond well, nothing special to say, some DLU policy, 1 remote policy, that's about it.......... Shaun Pond wrote: > Marc-Andre, > > no idea, maybe a little m...

error after error
Hello, All I seem to be getting an error I don't quite understand. Can someone point out why I'm geeting this error? The first error states: unquoted string "subroutines" may clash with future reserved word at NPtest.pl line 6. after I quote "subroutines" I get an error that states: syntax error at NPtest.pl line 6, near "require" Execution of NPtest.pl aborted due to compilation errors. Heres the first script: #!/usr/bin/perl # NEWPACKAGE.pl package NEWPACKAGE sub printing1 {print "duh duh duh.\n&quo...

Server Error: HTTP Error 500.19
I got the following error while trying to make a test WCF project on VistaServer Error HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server ErrorDescription: The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid. Error Code: 0x80070005 Notification: BeginRequest Module: IIS Web Core Requested URL: http://localhost:80/ProductsService/ProductsService.svc Physical Path: C:\Test\ProductsService\ProductsService\ProductsService.svc Logon User: Not yet determined Logon Method: Not yet determined Handler: Not yet determined Config Error: Cannot read configura...

General error: I/O error
From a select statement, I get the following error... Select error: SQLSTATE = S1000 [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]General error:I/O error Fatal error: No error -- transaction rolled back. Since all I'm trying to do is a simple select, It seems like the database file is corrupt. Please advise if you have seen this error or know what is going on. The environment is ASA6.0.03 and WindowsNT4. Thank you. If you look in the window of the database server, do you see any errors? Can you execute other selects? -- Reg Domaratzki Sybase Mobile and...

Delpi XE2 compile error [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error:
Hi, I am getting the following error when compiling a project ( 32 bit vcl ) It doesn't happen that often and it I can't remember a case when it was repeatable. I have recorded the following messages when a compile fails... [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV0A639D73-R0000000C-0 [DCC Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: AV09909D73-R0000000C-0 I usually just recompile and it works without errors. So I can't reproduce it. But this along with some other strange run time errors that are also not repeatable have me concerned. Unfortunately I haven't documented...

Error: 8011: An unspecified erro occured / Error 8029: Internal error creating the project
Hi, A while ago I made a project in Powersite. Some files were checked in, some remained checkedout. Now, when I want to continue on that particular project I keeping getting: "Error: 8011: An unspecified error occured." When on the other hand I try to add a new project, I get: "Error 8029: Internal error creating the project." On the other other projects keep working as expected. I'm working standalone with powersite 7 , build 300 Wondering if I did something wrong with that project ??? Any help would be appreciated, Wim ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...

Web Service Error : The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error
Hi i am getting an error when trying a simple web service. if i run both the web service and the client .aspx page on the same server it works fine, But when i put it on a different server it doesnt work at all and gives me this error"System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at HttpUtils.HttpPost(String URI, String Parameters) in e:\Websites\C#\Live\CMS\Trunk\App_Code\siteFunctions\HttpUtils.cs:line 35"UserApi.asmx  [WebMethod] public string HelloName(string name) { ...

error by IIS after create Virtual directory: HTTP Error 500.0
 I have error by IIS after create Virtual directory: HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server ErrorI see it after I call project name of virtual directory, like: http://localhost/myprojectI have vista and visual studio 2008.. any help?  Server Error in Application "Default Web Site" HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error Description: This application is running in an application pool that uses the Integrated ..NET mode. This is the preferred mode for running ASP.NET applications on the current and future version of IIS.In this mode, the application should not...

Web resources about - Internal Error - Powerbuilder error. - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles