Integrate reports from Crystal Reports to PowerBuilder application

Is it possible to integrate reports from Crystal Reports to PowerBuilder
application ?

0
Yuri

see the site http://www.seagatesoftware.com/

Yuri Denshchik a �crit :

> Is it possible to integrate reports from Crystal Reports to PowerBuilder
> application ?

0
mikp

How to integrate crystal reports in powerbuilder
Hi! We are using powerbuilder 6.5 and crystal reports as our reporting tool. As obvious I have to use API calls to run the report. Now the problem is that I am not able to refresh the report output whenever I print the report. If I save the report with the data I'm able to preview and print, but the moment I use the PEDiscardData() API call I do not get any output. Following is what I did to print the report :- (1) Start the Crystal Report Engine (2) Logon to the oracle server (3) /*****************Report without Parameter***************************/ g_job = PeOpenPrintJob(&q...

PowerBuilder integration with Crystal Reports
Hi, We like to know if someone has tried integrating PowerBuilder with Crystal Reports 10. If so would like to know more details. We are trying to use Crystal Reports 10 for reports, but there seems to be not much info out there... Any help would be very welcome.. This has been discussed frequently. You should leverage those old discussions. Have a look at http://www.techno-kitten.com/Troubleshooting/Anyone_Else_See_It_/anyone_else_see_it_.html#someonehasexperiencedit for methods of searching old messages. Good luck, Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten On ...

How do I deploy an application using crystal reports/install crystal reports?
First of all: C# .NET framework 1.1, IIS 6.0, XP SP1, Windows forms - not ASP.NET but I don't see how it would make a differenceMy Situation: I am tasked with adding to an application the ability to generate a crystal report.  It currently has nothing to do with them.The application runs on an XP system with .NET 1.1 installed but lord only knows how it was installed on there (the guy that set it up is long gone and from past experience with his work I think he was just guessing anyways) In an attempt to see if crystal reports was installed, I wrote a quick test forms appl...

comparing Cystal Report 10.2.3(provided by VS 2005) and Crystal Report 10.0.3(provdied by Crystal reports 10
 hi all, i was just wondering what u guys think about the two version (10.2.3 - by VS2005) and (10.0.3 - by Crystal reports 10).it seems like the Coding syntax is abit diff for the two version. (10.2.3 dont even need to mappath) i was wondering if i write the web application using 10.2.3, would i encounter problems when displaying report written by 10.0.3. opinions need, thanks! regards,martin ...

Powerbuilder and Crystal Reports
Has anyone had any success using Powerbuilder and Crystal Reports version 8.5 or 9.0. Any guidance would be appreciated. I am using Powerbuilder 7.0.3 build 10009. Thanks in advance Rob We are using PB 7.0.3 Build 10009 and Crystal 8.5. We call crystal from the app to preview reports on the screen and to print and export reports to various file formats. Is there anything specific I could help you with? When calling Crystal, are you using PEWrap.dll or some other method? From what I can gather, PEWrap.dll is discontinued with Crystal 9.0 and I am trying to find a new sol...

Crystal Reports with Powerbuilder
I want to create reports from a Powerbuilder database with the database file being used on a pc (not hooked to a network). What do I need to do? Yes, I am relative new to CR 6 and very new to Powerbuilder Learn DataWindows and forget about Crystal Reports. Yakov Fain www.excaliber.net/yfain/ ewj wrote: > I want to create reports from a Powerbuilder database with the database > file being used on a pc (not hooked to a network). What do I need to do? > > Yes, I am relative new to CR 6 and very new to Powerbuilder Learn DataWindow is better than use ...

hi i have the problem while configure the powerbuilder to allow the user change the field for runtime crystal report. Are you trying to change the contents of a field (column) or the name? -- Regards, Millard [TeamSybase] "kenbeyond" <ken_beyond04@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1157684803.490232.128890@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com... > hi > > i have the problem while configure the powerbuilder to allow the user > change the field for runtime crystal report. > ...

Crystal Reports with PowerBuilder
Are there anyone in this news group, who uses **Crystal Reports** to develop reports to use with PowerBuilder ? Please, write me ! Thanks, Alan Koerbel alan@logocenter.com.br www.logocenter.com.br Brazil ...

Crystal Reports with PowerBuilder
Are there anyone in this news group, who uses **Crystal Reports** to develop reports to use with PowerBuilder ? Please, write me ! Thanks, Alan Koerbel alan@logocenter.com.br www.logocenter.com.br Brazil We wrote an interface from PB to Crystal reports for a current client application. We used our standard Criteria datawindows to build the SQL that is then passed to the Crystal report for processing. Our Criteria datawindows are external DWs that have tag values set for the table and columns they are associated with. This was relatively easy for us because we had ...

crystal report with PowerBuilder
Hello, i would like to use Crystal Report with powerBuilder. How link the report to a window ? thank you ...

Crystal Reports with Powerbuilder
I am trying to use Crystal Reports 5.0 in my PM 6.0 application. Has anyone done that successfully?If so I would appreciate any help. Thanx.. Intall the patch the crystal and after execute this code: Long ll_even_id Long ll_visit_id Long il_ConnectionId Long ll_event_id Pointer oldpointer String ls_Title OldPointer = SetPointer ( hourglass! ) //......Avant impression........ // Connecte imm�diatement Crystal Report au serveur il_ConnectionId = oc_CrystalReport.object.LogonServer ( "pdssql.dll", SQLCA.ServerName, SQLCA.Database, SQLCA.LogId, SQLCA.LogPass...

Crystal REPORT Powerbuilder
Hi, where i can find any example of the crystal report with powerbuilder ? Thanks -- Michele ...

Crystal Reports with PowerBuilder
Are there anyone in this news group, who uses **Crystal Reports** to develop reports to use with PowerBuilder ? Please, write me ! Thanks, Alan Koerbel alan@logocenter.com.br www.logocenter.com.br Brazil ...

Web resources about - Integrate reports from Crystal Reports to PowerBuilder application - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles