How to Use Shockwave OLE insert control? (PB 6.5)

After choosing SHOCKWAVE as the OLE insert control... I can't figure out how
to tell it what shockwave file to use WITHIN shockwave.

please help!

Email mail me with the response...

Thanks,

Sam Aaron
saah@mail.com

0
Samuel

PB 6.5 crashes when trying to insert an OLE control
Hi everybody, I have an app in PowerBuilder 6.5 (DBMS MS SQL Server 2000, OS: Windows XP Professional Version 2002 SP 2). We've created an OCX using VisualBasic. We had previously inserted it into a Custom Visual User Object without any problems. In fact, the app is working with the client normally. Time passed by... and now, we can't do it. When we Click Controls \ OLE a Insert Object window displays. We can switch between the "Create New" and "Create From File" tabs. However, when we click in the "Insert Control" tab, PB crashes. The err...

Help using OLE from a PB executable (PB 6.5)
I copied this from a suggestion found in this NG on how to convert datawindow to Excel - by saving to HTML (to get computed fields etc), then converting to Excel format using OLE. When I run from within PB, it works fine - the file "docname" is in Excel format. But when I build the application and run from an EXE, the Excel logic doesn't seem to do anything - the resulting file still looks in HTML format. I am wondering if I need to add something to the Resource file to get this OLE to work from executable? The code is as follows (where "ds" is a DataS...

Can't insert OLE controls. GPF when accessing
Hi all, I'm running PB 9 (6533) on Wndows XP and having problems when trying to insert OLE Controls. PB crashes when clicking on the Tab "Insert Control" in dialogue "Insert Object". PB 10 beta works fine and PB 8 crashes like PB9 (all on the same PC). Does anyone have any clue how to solve this? /Thanks! I am having the exact same issue in PB8 on windows XP. I noticed that no one had a reply so I was wondering if you were ever able to resolve the issue. Thanks ...

Migrate PB 6.5.1, PFC and Cornerstone 6.5 to Powerbuilder 7.
Hello! I am now working with PB 6.5.1, PFC 6.5 and Cornerstone 6.5. What is best way to go: Migrate whole application including PFC*.PBL 6.5 to 7 or replace PFC*.PBL from 6.5 with PFC*.PBL 7.0 or ...? Any documents, links or readings about how to eliminate Cornerstone and only use PFC? Thank you for your help /Gunnar Nyberg Ericsson Sweden ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Why would you want to do that? You do have the source to Cornerstone, right? Or did they distribute their framework only as PBDs? ...

PB 10.5 crashes when i use ole control
Hi in pb 8 i was using one activeX control which made in vb and it's working fine. where as when i migrate it to pb 10.5 it's giving me error when i call some functions of that activeX. that activeX control is like mspaint made customize for our special use. i also found wierd thing. i have one function "Savepage" in that control, and sometimes it's giving me error and sometime not. any idea? ...

How do I use newer ActiveX controls in PB 6.5???
I'd like to use Microsoft Web Browser OCX component but PB 6.5 does not recognize any of its properties. This is true for several newer components that I have, while older ones work fine. Any suggestions? Thanks, Steve Griffin ...

BUG!!!! ?? Using Stored Procedure with PB 6.5 and MS SQL Server 6.5.
I have some stored procedures on my DBMS, MS SQL Server 6.5. After upgrading to PB 6.5 I cannot assign any of my stored procedures to a datawindow. What the .... is wrong. Is it my installation? Is it PB 6.5? In fact it is serious as my reports are not running. Any comments are appreciated. Thomas Door Maersk Data AS What is the error you are getting, maybe we could help you then. Randy Thomas D��r <thd@maerskdata.dk> wrote in article <CoL4foOz9GA.276@forums.powersoft.com>... > I have some stored procedures on my DBMS, MS SQL Server 6.5. After upgrading ...

Informix + PB 6.5: which I-Net for PB 6.5?
Hi, I want to migrate our PB4/ PB 5.01 16 bit Informix applications to 32bit. Which version of CLI/I-Connect and which PB 6.5 build do you recomend me? We are using 7.13 and 7.30 OnLine. TIA Pepa PS. I need ISO 8859.2 <-> ISO latin 2 (1250) conversion. We use the latest INFORMIX-Connect v 7.2 drivers for our PB 6.5 apps. These drivers are available for free download (actually INFORMIX-Client SDK, of which INFORMIX-Connect is the runtime component) from the Informix website ...

What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ?
What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? Where I can donwload the upgrade pack ? thanks Go to http://support.sybase.com select Software Distribution, log on, select Powerbuilder and then pick PB 6.5.1 maintenance patch. Harpreet Netvigator wrote in message ... >What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? Where I can donwload the upgrade >pack ? > >thanks > > Go to Sybase Developers Network (http://www.sybase.com/sdn) and look for the patches link. Good luck, Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten On Thu, 5 Aug 1999 23:02:22 +0800, &quo...

Oracle Array Inserts/OCI/PowerBuilder (PB 6.5)
Hello, I am in the proceess of converting a PB 5.0 application (from Windows 3.1) to PB 6.5 in Windows NT. The application calls several external DLLs (written in 16-bit C) which use OCI calls in order to perform Oracle array inserts. The idea is to get rid of the C programs if possible. My question is: Is it possible to perform an Oracle array insert from within PB 6.5? If this cannot be done, is it possible call the OCI functions (such a oexn) as a PB exte...

Oracle Array Inserts/OCI/PowerBuilder (PB 6.5)
Hello, I am in the proceess of converting a PB 5.0 application (from Windows 3.1) to PB 6.5 in Windows NT. The application calls several external DLLs (written in 16-bit C) which use OCI calls in order to perform Oracle array inserts. The idea is to get rid of the C programs if possible. My question is: Is it possible to perform an Oracle array insert from within PB 6.5? If this cannot be done, is it possible call the OCI functions (such a oexn) as a PB externally declared function? Thanks, Jamie Terrell AA/Sabre I responded to t...

What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ?
What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? What file I can download and Where is this file ? thanks http://sdn.sybase.com/sdn/appdev/get_doc.stm?loc=1001286 On Thu, 5 Aug 1999 23:03:18 +0800, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.database Netvigator <kevinlcw@ctimail.com> wrote: >What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? What file I can download and Where >is this file ? > >thanks > > --- Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] | Romac/Source International mailto:Bruce.Armstrong@teamsybase.com | mailto:jobs@sourcela.com ...

PB 6.0 Crashing when trying to insert an OLE Control
Has anyone ever had any experience with PB 6.0 crashing while trying to insert an OLE control onto a window/datawindow? I am simply creating a window and selecting OLE object type to place on the window. When the OLE dialog comes up ( 3 tabs: Create New, Create From File, Insert Control ), I select insert control. Whenever I do this, on multiple machines, PB crashes!! Any Ideas? Jim Leary jleary@pwrpros.com same picture here.... On Wed, 12 Aug 1998 14:45:11 -0400, "jleary@pwrpros.com" <jimleary@mindspring.com> wrote: > >Has anyone ever...

Can the PB 6.5 or 6.5.1 maintenance release be ran on PB 6.0
Yes. ...

Web resources about - How to Use Shockwave OLE insert control? (PB 6.5) - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Games - FREE Online Games & Download Games - Play Games on Shockwave
Play over 1,800 free online games. Shockwave.com offers the best puzzle games, cooking games, dress up games, car racing games, and more. New ...

Shockwave-Sound.Com - Royalty-Free Music, Stock Music, Sound Effects
... buyout music loops. Listen online, purchase on secure server, use as much as you like. Delivered by instant download, or on CD. Welcome! Shockwave-Sound.com ...

Adobe Shockwave Player - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
11.6.5.635 / May 8, 2012 ; 13 days ago ( 2012-05-08 ) Shockwave movies are authored in the Adobe Director environment. While there is support ...

Shockwaves by The Wichita Eagle on the App Store on iTunes
Get Shockwaves by The Wichita Eagle on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Pride Shockwave: Judo vs Jiu Jitsu. Hidehiko Yoshida vs Royce Gracie. - YouTube
PRIDE Shockwave is the international PPV broadcast name for the mixed martial arts and kickboxing event co-promoted by the PRIDE Fighting Championships ...

Tanya Plibersek's same-sex marriage push sends shockwaves through ALP
Acting Labor leader Tanya Plibersek's push to make Labor MPs vote for same-sex marriage has sent shockwaves through the party with at least one ...

VIDEO: Watch The Incredible Shockwave Follow This Papua New Guinea Volcano Eruption
Australian Phil McNamara has captured on video an eruption of a volcano near Rabaul in Papua New Guinea.

Dalby explosion shockwave felt for kilometres
When Cory Miller first heard a gas cylinder fire raging at Clark Tanks in Dalby, he thought a storm had hit early.

Poll has with one fell swoop, sent shockwaves through Labor
Parliament House was awash with theories on Monday rationalising the sharp improvement in the Coalition's stocks in the latest Fairfax-Ipsos ...

Terror arrests in Turkey send shockwaves through global community
... the revelation of three arrests of suspected IS members in Turkey for suspected involvement in those French attrocities, has sent shockwaves ...