How to find the presentation style of a datawindow in powerscript

Is there a way to find out the presentation style (like composite or
crosstab or tabular ..) of a datawindow in powerscript  ?

Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Shireesh

email : shireesh.khandkar@lgeenergy.com

0
Shireesh

//Dynamically determining the datawindow presentation style.

string presentation_style

string dw_type

presentation_style = dw_1.Describe("datawindow.processing")

CHOOSE CASE presentation_style

CASE "0"

  dw_type = "Form, group, query,or tabular" //default setting

CASE "1"

  dw_type = "Grid"

CASE "2"

  dw_type = "Label"

CASE "3"

  dw_type = "Graph"

CASE "4"

  dw_type = "Crosstab"

CASE ELSE

  dw_type = "Not Listed"

END CHOOSE

Shireesh Khandkar wrote:

> Is there a way to find out the presentation style (like composite or
> crosstab or tabular ..) of a datawindow in powerscript  ?
>
> Any information would be appreciated.
> Thanks!
>
> Shireesh
>
> email : shireesh.khandkar@lgeenergy.com
0
Uma

DataWindow Presentation Style
Hello All! First, I have Powerbuilder 8 and 9. My company don't have plans for migration because in the future the products that we develop with Powerbuilder will be discontinued. Do you know a method to get the Presentation Style of a Datawindow at runtime ? I need to know if the datawindow is FreeForm, Grid, ... Thanks! Eduardo Porto Alegre, RS Brazil The processing parameter will tell you what style it is, but be aware that tabular, grouped, freeform all have the same processing style. <DW Control Name>.Describe("DataWindow.Processing") ...

how to find presentation style?
I am trying to find the presentation style of a datawindow object that is attached to a datastore. Can somebody tell me a function that can provide me the information. thx in advance Atul ls_style = dw_report.Object.DataWindow.Processing Return values are: 0 � (Default) Form, group, query, or tabular 1 � Grid 2 � Label 3 � Graph 4 � Crosstab 5 � Composite 7 � RichText See 'Objects in a DataWindow and their properties' in the on-line help for more info -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Canadian Forest Oil Ltd. atul sharma wrote in message <01bf0c2a$a6872e20$750...

datawindow presentation styles
pb 7 build 8046c3 using pfc is there a way to determine what presentation style a datawindow is using from within the code? I want to switch on some functionality when the dw is of grid style and not for others. any ideas appreciated. cheers Nic -- Nic Pillinger Analyst Programmer [e mailto:nic.p@gordian.co.uk] Gordian Knot Ltd. [w http://www.gordian.co.uk] Lansdowne House Berkeley Square London W1X 6DL <DW Control Name>.Object.DataWindow.Processing For values, check the help... Regards, Dmitry Mazhar Nic Pillinger <nic.p@gordian.co.uk> wrote ...

Can I know datawindow's presentation style dinamically? Thanks. Daniele Describe("DataWindow.Processing") See online help for details of what the various values mean. -- All views expressed in this message are my own and not necessarily those of my employer "Daniele Podest�" <dpodesta@libero.it> wrote in message news:0Kiomgl0BHA.314@forums.sybase.com... > Can I know datawindow's presentation style dinamically? > Thanks. > > Daniele > > ...

datawindows presentation style
I'm a powerbuilder learner . currently I'm working with datawindow objects. I used the Tab and Nup presentation styles. When I went for the source,I didn't find any difference between tab style and Nup style. When no of rows in Nup style is 1,then the source of Tab Style and Nup Style is same. How can I distinguish these two styles from their soucr code? Please give me a reply at the earliest . Thanks Vijaya ...

Does anyone use OLE container in Datawindow as OLE (Excel Chart/Worksheet/Microsoft Graph) presentation style or OLE object in Datawindow? Please Help.
Blank Hello folks, How can I use an OLE container in Datawindows? The situation as follows: I have a datawindow with OLE (Excel Chart/Worksheet/Microsoft Graph) presentation style or grid datawindow with OLE object (Excel Chart/Worksheet/Microsoft Graph) in detail band. I have the next result set of datawindow (SQL select/ SP / External) fields: anytext, anynumeric values: first, 1 first, 2 first, 3 second, 1 second, 2 second, 3 I mapped OLE data as follows Group by: anytext Target Data: anytext ...

[...]

Datawindow graph presentation style
1.I am using graph presentation style datawindow.By default the whole graph is getting resized to fit the datawindow control.I don't want it to get resized instead of original.I want to give scrollbars instead . 2.The character length of catagory axis text is 150.I am not able to see the full text.Is there any method to wrap the text or any work around. Any help would be greatly appreciated Magesh ...

Determining the presentation style of a datawindow
Hello all, Is it possible to find out (during the runtime) the presentation style that was used for a datawindow? A datawindow property or sth like that? Look in help for the Processing DataWindow object property. John Kolitsopoulos wrote in message ... >Hello all, > >Is it possible to find out (during the runtime) the presentation style that >was used for a datawindow? >A datawindow property or sth like that? > > > Thanks. I think I need a new pair of eyes!!!!! "Jerry Siegel" <jerrys@data-sci.com.NOSPAM> wrote in message...

Web resources about - How to find the presentation style of a datawindow in powerscript - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Presentation High School - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... 121°54′W  /  37.283°N 121.900°W  / 37.283; -121.900 Coordinates : 37°17′N 121°54′W  /  37.283°N 121.900°W  / 37.283; -121.900 Presentation ...

authorSTREAM App Brings PowerPoint Presentations To Facebook
PowerPoint presentations aren’t just for conference rooms anymore, as Facebook application authorSTREAM allows users to upload presentations ...

Presentation Shows Facebook Ad Product Roadmap: Page Metrics, Real Time Ads, No Banners
A document accidentally revealed by a Facebook advertising partner in Poland provides new details on the company’s ad product roadmap. The presentation ...

Lessonator: Create music slideshow presentations
Lessonator is a tool for creating beautiful music slideshow presentations on your Mac. It works like a mashup between Apple’s Keynote and Garageband, ...

Scripting News: Create a presentation in Fargo.
... move my whole act over there, but in the meantime, here's a pointer to my latest piece. http://dave.smallpict.com/2013/06/28/howToCreateAPresentationInFargo ...

12 Minutes To Create a Mind-Changing Presentation
Reading this blog article will take you only 12 minutes — 12 minutes to find out how to draft great presentations and to become a more effective ...

App Store - SlideShark: View & Share Presentations
Get SlideShark: View & Share Presentations on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Leaked presentation reveals the Nexus 6P will feature a big 3450mAh battery
Someone has just leaked an official Google presentation for the Huawei Nexus 6P, giving us many more details on the upcoming higher-end Nexus ...

Football Manager 2016 review: Presentation makes perfect
At one point it was all going smoothly. Inspired by Jurgen Klopp, my Liverpool team was playing a high-pressure, high-tempo game that even the ...

PowerPoint Presentation of the Darned
... PowerPoint deck from Jeb’s recent “Imma Tell My Mom, Dad and Big Brother You Were MEAN to Me” conference. There are 112 slides in the presentation. ...