How to find printer status from Powerbuilder

Hi Friends,

I need to know from my powerbuilder application the printers status in the
network.

Anybody can give any idea ?

TIA

RAO

--
NARAYANA SUDANAGUNTA
115 NUTMEGLANE #111

0
narayana

Check out printer utility from www.powerwhizz.com for getting the printer
status..

"narayana" <narayanarao@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi Friends,
>
> I need to know from my powerbuilder application the printers status in the
> network.
>
> Anybody can give any idea ?
>
> TIA
>
> RAO
>
> --
> NARAYANA SUDANAGUNTA
> 115 NUTMEGLANE #111
> EAST HORTFORD ,CT-06118
> 1-860-263-6438(work)
> 1-860-895-8279(HOME)

0
egattu

Powerbuilder Can't find Powerbuilder NVO on Server
I have been trying to get through the PB and Jaguar document, and specifically I have been working with a Powerbuilder NVO and trying to load it onto the server, and then access it from Powerbuilder. I have constructed the Powerbuilder NVO from the oleobject. I placed one function, with a return type of (NONE) as instructed, with a string passed by reference. I use the OLE automation tool to compile the .tlb, ..reg files. I have tried this with both .PBD and .DLL with identical results. Before I load the component on the server, I can see all the packages and methods normally. A...

Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

Printer in PowerBuilder
Does anyone know this? If I go to PowerBuilder and set up the printer from the File\PrinterSetup Menu, Where this information is stored? In registry or Pb.ini file or where? ThankS! I am pretty sure it is only kept in memory. It is lost once pb closes. -- Dawn T Brown Eyes (TeamSybase) Rajdeep Bhaduri <rbhaduri@pointetech.com> wrote in article <IcwEajEl$GA.201@forums.sybase.com>... > Does anyone know this? > > If I go to PowerBuilder and set up the printer from the File\PrinterSetup > Menu, Where this information is stored? > >...

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

I find make a multi-column status bar at the bottom of window easy in VB. But how can I make it in PowerBuilder?
I find make a multi-column status bar at the bottom of window easily in VB. But how can I make it in PowerBuilder? Any advice is appreciate. Probably the simplest method would be to create a standard visual user object based on a text object. Add some object methods to set the text. You can them write code in the resize event of your window to place the user object wherever you need it on the screen, and call the object methods to set the text. HTH Sanjiv. <salad_yfz> wrote in message news:BC9A3328474CC5020010BDB085256A7A.0010BDC285256A7A@webforums... > I find make...

TFS status wrong in powerbuilder GUI after refresh status
Hi, I perform GetLatestVersion for all objects in project, someone do a change and commit. I see in powerBuilder IDE that object not at last version that's ok. But, i select this objects and getlatest version, the status change for is at last version. I close PB and reopen PB i go to see this objet after that and i wait the refresh is completed and this status is again not as last version. Is TFS source control the status is latest = Yes. Is the same time for all other object that not modify myself in this project. Any idea? Ty What version & build of PowerBuilde...

powerbuilder
i'm looking into evaluating powerbuilder and was just wondering if powerbuilder has a COM/CORBA interface. In addition, will powerbuilder accept incoming XML streams? PowerBuilder can generate COM components, although they are actually Com-Wrappered PB components. The CORBA interface hooks into Sybase EAServer, and there's limited access to other CORBA servers. PB cannot accept XML streams natively, but you can implement the MSXML interface without a great deal of difficulty. What's your goal in your evaluation and what are you comparing to? regards, Bill al ...

Powerbuilder
Hi all, I am probably not suppose to be asking this question here but I have been unable to get into the beta news groups and we are getting a little frazzled. Can anyone give us an example of a Jaquar NVO component using a connection pool. We are trying to sync a datastore on easerver with a datawindow and cannot establish a connection through the pool on easerver. We are able to execute a method to insert a row and sync. If that means anything. Thanks Den We are using PB7.0 and EAServer3.0 betas on NT Since the beta's well over and the product is about to be shipped, ...

Powerbuilder
I was speaking with a contact at State of Oregon who had a question/issue: They had someone from IBM put a sniffer on their network, and they noticed that their powerbuilder app. would quite often have a few timeouts before connecting to ASE 11.9.2. I believe there is an ASE server parameter that defines the amount of time for the server to wait before sending a message back to disconnect, along with the number of retries, but he was wondering if there is something in powerbuilder? (I'm trying to find the ASE end of it, but having difficulty...it's something that goes...

About Powerbuilder...
Hi group, I've upgraded PB 6.5 with the last maintenance release but I always see Version 6.5 Build 444 into "About Powerbuilder..." in Help menu . It's right this? Thanks in advance Michelangelo INGRASSIA There *was* a bug at some point in the PB6 series that didn't report the correct build number. The best way to be certain that *all* the DLLs being loaded are the correct version is to use HandleEx from http://www.sysinternals.com and check all the PB*.DLL versions. This is also useful for troubleshooting, as more than one problem has been cause...

PowerBuilder
Hi, Please change the name of PowerBuilder to something that is more publicly enticing. For instance, NetBuilder Pro, NetBuilder Deluxe, NetBuilder Gold, or something of the sort. Thanks, Ryan Hi Ryan, How about writing to "s.p.powerbuilder.futures_discussions" forum ? By the way, i think that they are about to call it "4GL plus". <Ryan Putnam> a �crit dans le message de news:4012a716.368.846930886@sybase.com... > Hi, > > Please change the name of PowerBuilder to something that is > more publicly enticing. For instance, NetBuilder P...

PowerBuilder 9.0 and PowerBuilder 10.0

Web resources about - How to find printer status from Powerbuilder - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles