How to convert a decimal data to binary data in PB

How to convert a decimal data to binary data in PB?

Thanks
Joe
0
Joe

data, data, data
Hello, I need some advice on the best method to keep a database updated in this scenario. I have a local Solomon SQL Server where we keep our inventory. I want to build an application that will be hosted at a remote hosting location which provides a SQL database. I want to build the application to allow clients to access the inventory items and make requests based on the remote SQL data. The order will be sent to our fulfillment department via email; they will fiill the request and ship.  I'm not sure the method to do this while keeping the data current on the remote and the l...

Data Data :|
Ok, i have a very simple access database called score with just one table called high. This is just going to be used to keep the current score of a higher scorer and there name However, when the page loads i want the user to see this current high score and the persons name, but just one record i only ever want this to hold one record aswell..When the user finish’s the game there score is currently presented to them, when this happens i would like to connect to the database and check weather there score is higher than the current score (may have changed since they loaded page...

Data or Data
I pronounce it "data". HTH I pronounce it dAta and data. Depends upon my mood and the context it's in. Like I preserve dAta, but i lose data. :P Matthew wrote: > I pronounce it dAta and data. Depends upon my mood and the context it's > in. Like I preserve dAta, but i lose data. :P Lt Commander D "ay" ta. Nuff said. In fact he corrected Dr Pulaski when she called him D "ah" ta. D ay ta, d ah ta, what's the difference? One is my name... the other is not. :) <-geek > > Lt Commander D "ay&quo...

Converting Binary Data in PB 7.0
Could someone please help me convert a binary field into a usable PB datatype? I am reading a mainframe file that has binary fields and I need to get them into PB variables. There are binary and not a string of 1s and 0s, so the pfc binary service does not seem to help. thanx! Hi, I would try reading the file into a blob variable and get pieces of the blob using the blobmid() function, and convert them then to the appropriate datatype. Or is this not what you want ? HTH ------- Met vriendelijke groet - Eric Aling [TeamSybase], AINO, The Netherlands Eric's Home &...

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Error converting data type numeric to decimal.
Hi There, I'm using C# to get a value for a DOUBLE precision variable, called "Length", from a textBox using the following line: Length = Convert.ToDouble( txtLength.Text ) I'm also using the following lines to prepare my stored procedure call: arParms[9] = new SqlParameter("@Length", SqlDbType.Decimal, 5); arParms[9].Value = record.Length; My stored procedure has the following parameter definition: @Length decimal(9,3) My problem is that if someone types a value bigger than 999999 in the textbox he will get for sure the following error: System....

How to convert varchar data type into datetime data type without data lose
Hi all, i have stored date as varchar(30) data type and Date format is dd/MM/yyyy now i have to convert it into datatime data type can u help me in query ?  i have 330 records and each recod contain the Date in format of dd/MM/YYYY but due to varchar data type i can not perform calculation on Date so i have to convert into datetime without data lose. please help me in this regard. Best RegardsRameezWaheed  life is name of learning!Mark as an answer if it helps You can check these posts http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2039108&SiteID=17   ...

Data Connection has no data in the data grid???
I have a data connection that I use to create a data set and I bind the data set to a data grid, but when I run the page no data or grid appears... I know there is data in the table that the data connection attaches to. Please review my code below and offer suggestions why my data grid is empty. Thanks,Ryan<%@ Page Language="C#" %><%@ Register TagPrefix="wmx" Namespace="Microsoft.Matrix.Framework.Web.UI" Assembly="Microsoft.Matrix.Framework, Version=0.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6f763c9966660626" %><%@ import Namespace="System.Data" %><%@ import Namespace...

Data structure for handling Binary Data
Hello, I was wondering if any of you guys could help me out with some insight on building a data structure for sending and receiving binary data. Here is what I am doing: 1. building a tcp client to query a server with data 2. the client sends the binary data stream, and then receives binary data stream from server, and closes the socket 3. I would like to be able to build a structure where I can modify certain bytes (whether decimal, hex, or binary) before sending the stream, such as to create a "message", and then sending the message to the server. 4. When the m...

Convert Tabular data to Columnar data...
Do you know if there are any classes in the .NET framework that help you convert from tabular data to columnar data....crosstab something?You learn from experience, everything else is just information. you mean 1 2 3 (in first line) 4 5 6 (in second line) to be converted to 1 2 3 4 5 6 like this?Narasimha"Mark as Answer" the post which helped you in solving your problem Hi, If the desciption from bnarasimha is what you need, you can follow the below codes. Code Behind: private void tabularTocolumnar() { HtmlTable tb = table1; int rowscount = table1.R...

Convert Gridview Data in to PDf file. or Convert report data in pdf file
 Hi have problem to convert Gridview data into PDF file..let me know is there any solution or open source components..Regards Rambhopal Reddy EPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark asAnswer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Friend, Check this thread for soultions http://forums.asp.net/t/1164793.aspx and then to http://www.aspnetworld.com/articles/2004011801.aspx   Good luck!     Please Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This can be benef...

Convert data source to Data view
In my aspx page I populate the gridview control using OleDbDataReader. And in GridView1_RowCreated, I try to assign the datasource to a dataview, but it gives me an error "Unable to cast object of type 'System.Data.OleDb.OleDbDataReader' to type 'System.Data.DataView'." Here is the code <code>Sub displayitems()        Dim strSQL As String        Try            strSQL = "Select ItemId,Description1 + '<BR>' + Description2 + '<BR>' + Description3 ...

to fetch data gridview data into a data table
Hi I have one gridview. which have some textboxes and some are data boud columns. I want to fetch whole the data in the gridview into one data set or datatable.And then insert that dataset or datatable into one other database table. Is there any way to do that. Please reply as soon as possible at max_ashu@yahoo.com and ashish.gautam@rbs.com  regards Ashish Gautam Hi, >>"...and some are data boud columns..."  Where does the original data on the GridView come from? From you words, seems that it also from a DataSet? If so, you can save the input values ...

Displaying Binary Data in the Data Web Controls’
Hello  I  came across one problem when I was studing the interesting tutorials of Scott Mitchel,I’m studing this tutorial ‘Displaying Binary Data in the Data Web Controls’. with this link:http://www.asp.net/learn/data-access/tutorial-55-cs.aspx    And Step 3: Adding a Web Page to Display a Category,s Picture. I don’t understand the meaning of  oleHedaerLength. And when I added this part to my page ,it gave me one error (error:oleHedear wasn’t declared) and another error is about Array.copy.do I have to add one special header to my page?i didn’t add an...

Limit a data on column with decimal data type
Dear All, How to limit a column with a specific min value and max value ? I'm using edit mask (on edit tab) in datawindow. Thanks Validation expression - use the appropriate number conversion on GetText(). Or use the ItemChanged event, casting the data argument to the appropriate numeric data type. Report Bugs to Sybase: http://case-express.sybase.com/cx/welcome.do Product Enhancement Requests: http://my.isug.com/cgi-bin/1/c/submit_enhancement On 11/6/2010 12:38 PM, ekologi wrote: > Dear All, > > How to limit a column with a specific min value and max val...

Web resources about - How to convert a decimal data to binary data in PB - sybase.powerbuilder.general

List of converts to Buddhism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Today’s apps gone free: BlockBear, Stock Grader, PDF Smart Convert and more
Block ads and other annoying content, take the emotion out of investing, and convert almost anything into a PDF with todays collection of apps ...

Ford patents rear wheel that converts into a unicycle
Filed under: Government/Legal , Green , Ford , Green Driving , Motorcycle , Electric Ford is thinking about allowing drivers to remove a rear ...

How to convert your old VHS tapes to DVD with this software
Remember those old VHS tapes you have sitting in the corner? Convert them into DVDs with this affordable software so you can easily watch them ...