how to change a treeview control contents when global variable is changed

i have built a main window ,and in this window ,i built a treeview
control,for some reason,i want to change the global variable,and thus the
treeview contents will change (the contents are some records selected from
a database,changed the global variables ,the sql where
condition is changed also).I have ever tried to use
w_main w_main2 to rebuilt it ,but it can not rebuild the treeview
control.So how can I get it?

0
janehu

Have you deleted all of the TreeViewItems from the control, then
specifically called each and every function/event used to populate it?

<janehu> wrote in message
> i have built a main window ,and in this window ,i built a treeview
> control,for some reason,i want to change the global variable,and thus the
> treeview contents will change (the contents are some records selected from
> a database,changed the global variables ,the sql where
> condition is changed also).I have ever tried to use
> w_main w_main2 to rebuilt it ,but it can not rebuild the treeview
> control.So how can I get it?

0
Bug

about treeview control,i want to reconstruct it when the global variables are changed!
i have built a main window ,and in this window ,i built a treeview control,for some reason,i want to change the global variable,and thus the treeview contents will change .I have ever tried to use w_main w_main2 to rebuilt it ,but it can not rebuild the treeview control.So how can I get it? You need script to change the contents of a treeview control. I don't know of any way to fire off a script when a global variable changes. Maybe if you had a global non-visual/custom class object, and instead fired an of_Set<variable>() function, you could code it there. Good luck, ...

sub local variable changes global variable.
Hi all, I am passin a two-dimensional array to a sub and when the sub returns, the original array has changed. Eventually I want to pass the array into a recursive sub, so I want to find a way to circumvent this behaviour. Notice how my global is "@a" and the sub local is "@b" - Why is this happening - How can I properly pass a two dimensional array to a sub, without the array in main changing? Ideas anyone? Here is the minimal script to reproduce my finding: ============= #!/usr/bin/perl use warnings; use strict; sub try { my @b = @_; ...

UpdatePanel is changing content outside itself, content I don't want changed
I have a popupcontrol on my page tied to a text field that when clicked on is blowing away every row in an unrelated Table lower down on the page that I populated dynamically on page load.  I can't get it to leave my rows there.  I don't know why it dislikes that particular table. Can someone suggest any possible problems or solutions?   Anybody know why stuff on my page would disappear when I use the popupcontrol?...

Why did you change the ability to change global font
Name: Beth Marie Murphy Email: bethmarieatsaskteldotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Why did you change the ability to change global font Comments: I would like to know why you took away the ability to change default font in messages. The one you chose is very small and I prefer Ariel because of its clean character and is easier to read. It is a pain in the neck to have to change it with each message. PLEASE bring back the ability to change default font!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ...

Problem to use TreeView Control in a 'content page' This Error Occur "Only Content controls are allowed directly in a content page that contains Content controls."
hi I am trying to use the TreeView Control inside the content page (Page that has a master page is a content page). On compiling the project I got the following ASP.Net runtime error: "Only Content controls are allowed directly in a content page that contains Content controls."B@b@R J Issue resolved. I was putting script tag in the content page that is not allowed. when remove the script from content page problem is resolved.B@b@R J...

code to change the value of controls of gridview when we change the value of any control of gridview using asp.net
If asp.net gridview contains three text box and one combo for each row. when I change the combo value it should change the value of textbox on client side . if any solution u have pls inform me immediately.     1. in the RowCreated Event of the Gridview .... Add the JavaScript function in for onchage event ... like also you should pass the id of the your textbox that you want to set txtToSet   = Find the Textbox in the current row of GridView using ID  lstCat = Find the Dropdownlist in the current row of GridView using ID lstCat.Attribute.Add ( "onchage...

Changing NavigateURL on Hyperlink control using control name as variable
I have an array of URLs & control names for existing hyperlink controls. I need to access the hyperlink and modify the NavigateURL property.  e.g. Dim objControl as Control arrUrl(0,0)="linkSearch" arrUrl(0,1)="search.aspx" arrUrl(1,0)="linkEmployee" arrUrl(1,1)="employee.aspx" For x = 0 to UBound(arrUrl)   objControl = Page.FindControl(arrUrl(x,0))   objControl.Hyperlink = arrUrl(x,1) Next Where am I going wrong ?  Can you post the page code with the hyperlinks?Regards,PrashantDont forget to click "M...

Content page has not changed as master page change
I built a master page and content page. For the first time when I debug it is ok. The problem is that"when I make some changes in the master page, I see that changes in the content page but when I set this content page as start page and debug(F5), it does not show that changes and load the previouse content page.It sound that it was not influenced by the changes.  I will be grateful If someone can fix trhis problem with best regardsLeyliComputer Engineer In visual studio try going build->rebuild  Web site and see what happens. Also you are not required to hi...

Change Email and Change User Name Controls
I haven't found any references for controls to allow users to change their email addresses or user names.  Am I just missing something?  It seems like there are controls for everything else but not for this.It's not that I am being lazy...but it seems that these two functions like the others need to be done right and it would be nice to have controls that made sure that they were.That being said, it seems that the MembershipUser class does let you change the email address but not the user name.  I thought there might be a email validation control in 2.0 but I don't see th...

Change password control
Hi,I am using the ASP.NET membership system on a site. I would like the admin account I have created be able to change the password on some general accounts used by multiple people, however the change password tool will only work on the currently logged in user from what I can gather.Does anyone know if there is a way to update this tool to allow for this feature?Thanks in advance for your help. Check this link.. http://mishler.net/2006/04/18/AspNet+Membership+Password+Administration.aspx In some organizations, a Customer Service department may wish to change a user’s password to a ne...

Globally Changing "Change Columns" In Bugzilla
Hello, =20 I am trying to configure Bugzilla so that any user using Bugzilla can see any changes I make in change columns in any searches they use for bugs. What script do I need to modify to make my changes global so everyone can see it and not just me? =20 Regards, =20 Chris Johnson ...

Changed login, where to change.
The owner of a news server changed the login (userid/passw) I would like to change the old login to the new one, but I don't see where in the accounts setting this has to be done. I hope there is a possibility, as I wouldn't like to delete the account and create it again. I have subscribed to a lot of groups. user@domain.invalid wrote: > The owner of a news server changed the login (userid/passw) > I would like to change the old login to the new one, but I don't see > where in the accounts setting this has to be done. > I hope there is a possibility, as I w...

changed-by-other-than, or last-changed-by?
We have a change control board (CCB) that reviews bug activity once a week. The CCB occasionally changes a bug during the review. The next week they'd like NOT to see bugs where there has been no activity since the last review. However, people are free to make bug updates during the review. In our legacy system, they did a query something like "show bugs changed in the last 8 days where the 'last changed by' was something other than the CCB review user". I'm coming up blank on how to do this same thing in Bugzilla. Any suggestions? I thought that a...

change control content from database
I have a homepage with 40 labels with id lbl1, lbl2, ... lbl40. The text in the labels is saved in a database with the fields name and lbltext. A post could look like: name:"lbl10" and lbltext: "Insert name". How do I set lbl1.text, lbl2.text, .... ? Not all labels exists in the database - these labels should be empty. Thanks I more or less understand what you are trying to do, but I am not sure in what area are you having difficulty or what is it that you need help on. I am going to try to guess. First of all, I am not sure why are you displaying so many...

Web resources about - how to change a treeview control contents when global variable is changed - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Live-Beta TreeView Demo: Frameless Layout with Highlighting TreeView Demo: Frameless Layout with Highlighting ...
Welcome to our beta site for CBC Live mp3 streams! This is a form of online broadcast we are exploring right now, both from a technical best-practices ...

Visual Basic for Applications - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Visual Basic for Applications ( VBA ) is an implementation of Microsoft 's event-driven programming language Visual Basic 6 and its associated ...

From the Saint
It's full steam ahead for events in the Saint today; although some have been postponed, others are getting bigger and better.

HOME - St. Catharines
St. Catharines is a city that offers many ammenities and opportunities to its residents. It is a place known for its friendliness, charm and ...

CrossFont Help
CrossFont Help

Examples - AlloyUI
AlloyUI is a framework built on top of YUI3 that provides a simple API for building high scalable applications.

allworldsoft.com — all software.
Xara X1 1.1 DL Xara X is an advanced graphic illustration package for Windows, that offers unrivaled redraw speed and a user interface which ...

CrossFont Help
CrossFont Help

Evolution of the Windows Interface
... a 3D button, comboboxes. Windows 95 introduced a slew of new 3D controls, such as rich text edit, toolbars/statusbar, progressbar, treeview/listview, ...

Silverlight - Blackboard
Silverlight is a development platform for creating rich media applications and business applications for the Web, desktop, and mobile devices.Microsoft ...