How can we display round cornered window, round button

Hi,
  Please let me know, How can we make to diaplay round cornered window instead
on rectangle / How can we make to diaplay oval shaped window AND oval shaped
button or round cornered button with gradient effects

regards,
C.Sakthivel Murugan
sakthivel_cbe@yahoo.com
Sakthivel

If you are using PB 9.0 or above select the new visual style controls in the
project. This would work only on Windows XP.

--
HTH
Satish
"Sakthivel Murugan.C" <sakthivel_cbe@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Hi,
>  Please let me know, How can we make to diaplay round cornered window
> instead
> on rectangle / How can we make to diaplay oval shaped window AND oval
> shaped
> button or round cornered button with gradient effects
>
> regards,
> C.Sakthivel Murugan
> sakthivel_cbe@yahoo.com

Satish
2/18/2005 2:30:38 PM
At one time, Roy Kiesler had an example on using regions (Win API) to get
round windows and such (like you see in Win Media Player skins...).  I don't
see the code in CodeXchange. Maybe Roy or Google will help.

"Satish Itty" <NO_SPAMsitty@NO_SPAM.com> wrote in message
> If you are using PB 9.0 or above select the new visual style controls in
> the project. This would work only on Windows XP.
>
> --
> HTH
> Satish
> "Sakthivel Murugan.C" <sakthivel_cbe@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Hi,
>>  Please let me know, How can we make to diaplay round cornered window
>> instead
>> on rectangle / How can we make to diaplay oval shaped window AND oval
>> shaped
>> button or round cornered button with gradient effects
>>
>> regards,
>> C.Sakthivel Murugan
>> sakthivel_cbe@yahoo.com
>> ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==---
>> http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp

0
Jason
2/18/2005 3:55:57 PM
The API that was used was  SetWindowsRgn , which you will have to use if
you're supporting Win 95/98/NT. For Win2K and WinXP, there's
SetLayeredWindowAttributes  which I read about at
http://www.vbaccelerator.com/home/VB/Code/Libraries/Graphics_and_GDI/Changing_Window_Shapes/Window_Shapes_Using_Layering/article.asp.
That should be enough to get you going. ;)

> If you are using PB 9.0 or above select the new visual style controls in
> the project. This would work only on Windows XP.
>
> --
> HTH
> Satish
> "Sakthivel Murugan.C" <sakthivel_cbe@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Hi,
>>  Please let me know, How can we make to diaplay round cornered window
>> instead
>> on rectangle / How can we make to diaplay oval shaped window AND oval
>> shaped
>> button or round cornered button with gradient effects
>>
>> regards,
>> C.Sakthivel Murugan
>> sakthivel_cbe@yahoo.com
>> ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==---
>> http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp

0
Jason

Can the corners of a Button be rounded?
In VS 2008 I have tried applying the rounded corners extender to a button. But an error is thrown when the page loads. I removed that extender, added a panel to the page and the added the rounded corner to the panel. The page then displayed as expected without erorrs. Is there a way to have rounded corners on a button? thanks, pat Yes, just use an image button with a pciture that looks like a button with rounded corners. Hi Mpdillon, mpdillon:Is there a way to have rounded corners on a button? As far as I know, it is not achievable.  RoundedCornersExtender is not compatible ...

Round Buttons in PowerBuilder?
Here's one way... http://paulhoran.pbdjmagazine.com/round_buttons_in_powerbuilder.htm -- Paul Horan[Sybase] paulhoran.pbdjmagazine.com nice. the problem I have with command buttons in a datawindow is the ability to 'tab' to them ... the user is restricted to the mouse to trigger this buttons. Has this changed in 11.5? Can I set the tab order for a command button in the a datawindow? Thanks Jeff "Paul Horan[Sybase]" <phoran_remove@remove_sybase.com> wrote in message news:49468d76@forums-1-dub... > Here's one way... > http:...

rounded corners buttons
i have 2 asp:buttons in my design page.now i have to make them look like ajax tab container tabs.plz can any one help on this. Its called CSS www.google.com it "joynee" wrote in message news:2308464@forums.asp.net... i have 2 asp:buttons in my design page.now i have to make them look like ajax tab container tabs.plz can any one help on this. http://forums.asp.net/p/1250209/2308464.aspx#2308464Visit My Blog http://www.mick-walker.co.uk...

Rounded Corner Windows
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0079_01BF1592.70B6CD20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have used the CreateRoundRectRgn () function from the gdi32 DLL. I wonder what the last two (2) parameter mean? parameter 1: x1 parameter 2: y1 parameter 3: x2 parameter 4: y2 parameter 5: ?? parameter 6: ?? thanks ricky.m ------=_NextPart_000_0079_01BF1592.70B6CD20 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-p...

round up and round down in sql
 I want to do a simple thing but it seems to be behaving not as i am expectingI want to round number either up or down....e.g: 4.3 should round to 4  4.7 should round to 5when i use the round function like this:  83/17=4.88round( 83/17 , 0 ) it gives the answer as 4....when i was expecting it to be 5.... i know there is a ceiling function...but depending on the value of the division sometimes i want it to round up and sometimes round down. how can i do this? hope this makes sense. thanks    Think ive found the problem is nothing to do with ...

Button with rounded corners problem
Hi,I'm trying to create a button with dynamic text and rounded corners. When I use a standard asp button without modifying any properties, everything is fine. But when I set a property like back color, it becomes square. How do I avoid this? Thanks.  The button as rendered with rounded corners is a browser rendering function - older browsers will render the INPUT Type button as an ugly square block; this is also OS dependent. When you add styles, you subvert the browser rendering and will need to create the button style in its entirety.Martin.Rgds,Martin.For the benefit of al...

rounded corners
 I thought I'd use the AJAX toolkit just to add some nice round corners to a panel. How hard can that be? I'm only using it because it looks so damn easy. Only it won't work - no friggin corners. I got so frustrated, I copied the code directly from the sample website and pasted it onto my page. Still doesn't work!  Here's the HTML:  <ajaxToolkit:RoundedCornersExtender ID="rce" runat="server" TargetControlID="ContentPanel" BehaviorID="RoundedCornersBehavior1" Radius=&quo...

Math.round not rounding up !!
  I have this Decimal answer = 0.1125; return (Math.Round(answer, 3));  but then when is executed I get 0.112      instead of 0.113   how can i do it so it will do a stanard round up, ( if 4 or less round down, if 4 above round up ) ? Try out if this solves your purpose: Math.Round(answer,3,MidpointRounding.AwayFromZero);Thanks,Karan~ Remember To Mark The Post(s) That Helped You As The ANSWER ~...

Math.round not rounding
Hi,I have a grid in which the user can enter double values like "0,2". When I process this input in the code-behind the value is strangely enough parsing to 0,2000000000001 (using double.TryParse). I then try to use Math.round(value,2) to round the value to 0,2, but the Math.round function returns the same value, that is: 0,2000000000001! How can this be? And how come the input "0,2" (a string) is being parsed to this very precise double value?         Dim sText As String = "0.2000000000001"      ...

Window script opens a popup window to display progress, user can't click cancel button on it!
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------07CBE7064AC029132701AC30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I have a sheet window of type main that opens a popup window at the beginning of a script which loops through records to process. The popup window is used to display process status and has a cancel button to allow the user to cancel the loop, but... the button cannot be clicked. Why not? I have implemented other cancel type options where the button resides on the same window where the looping script is called from, but n...

can anyone point me to rounded corners
that look good - the ones i've copied by doing joe's video tutorial look like i have some low res gif corners - no offense - maybe i'm doing something wrong here.thanks for any help. A table with no cell padding/spacing with another table inside and some nice gif corner pieces would still be the best way for me to achieve this....

how can i make round corners on a panel
hi, iv have looked throough lots of websites and searched everywhre i can think oof but i cant seem to get my head around how to make a round corner on a panel or anything as i would like to use it as a backgground too place things on top of it. does anyone have an advise which simplifies this process or any good examples i can follow to achive this?? any advice would be very handy for me   thank you Have you looked into the AJAX Control toolkit for this? http://www.asp.net/AJAX/AjaxControlToolkit/Samples/RoundedCorners/RoundedCorners.aspx thats just what i needed, thank u ...

Can we get rounded corners in Webpartzones
Is it possible, maybe using Ajax to get rounded corners on our webpartzones? Has anyone been able to do this?Thank youJackxxx...

round button? triangle button?
Hi, Just want to check if it is possible to create button round in shape? or any shape I like? Thanks You can place a picture object on a window and then code the clicked event to perform whatever action you like. To give it a button-like appearance regarding behavior, you might need to change the border from 3D Raised to 3D Lowered or None briefly, and then change it back. This can help create the illusion that it responded to being pressed. If you will reuse this object, as I suspect you will, it would make a good candidate for a visual user object. Alvin Eng wrot...

Web resources about - How can we display round cornered window, round button - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Cornered for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Cornered on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

cornered mouse - face - _MG_2995 - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... have been for their predation of mice and their relatives, the rats. copyright © 2007 sean dreilinger follow me! FB / twitter / G+ view cornered ...

Cornered Twiggy comes out fighting
Cornered Twiggy comes out fighting

Man cornered after high speed chase (01:23)
A man who allegedly crashed into bicycle rickshaws while fleeing police in Surfers Paradise leads them on a chase into the hinterland: RAW VISION. ...

Kangaroo cornered in Melbourne Airport chemist
A kangaroo is cornered in a Melbourne Airport chemist as handlers try to remove it from the shop.

Kangaroo cornered in Melbourne Airport chemist
A kangaroo is cornered in a Melbourne Airport chemist as handlers try to remove it from the shop.

Sophie Mirabella comeback could be blocked by three-cornered contest in Indi
... would be welcomed back into Coalition ranks, her former colleagues say, but the controversial former Liberal MP would likely face a three-cornered ...

Time running out for cornered Gaddafi
Moamar Gaddafi is reportedly holed up in an army barracks in Tripoli as opposition forces extend their control to more cities and towns throughout ...

Charlie Hebdo attack: Suspects cornered with a hostage
Two brothers suspected in a newspaper terror attack were cornered inside a printing house northeast of Paris on Friday, taking a hostage and ...

BC Leaders Debate: Christy Clark Cornered, Attacks Get Personal
VANCOUVER - Pointed questions and occasionally barbs were aimed at the four leaders vying to become British Columbia's next premier, but answers ...