Help on datawindow find!!

script :-

A1. lv_key=sle_1.text
A2.
li_recno=dw_2.find("left("+'code'+",1)='"+lv_key+"'",1,dw_2.rowcount())

B1. li_len=len(sle_1.text)
B2. lv_key=sle_1.text
B3.
li_recno=dw_2.find("left("+'code'+",li_len)='"+lv_key+"'",1,dw_2.rowcount())

Objective:- is to seacrh the contain of sle_1 (assume is a character for
A situation) exist in dw_1
Plse refer to line A2 and B3, I replace integer 1 with variable li_len,
it raised error "Expecting Number Expression". Plse help
0
cks

Help ON!! Datawindow Find
Situation:- A window has 1 SLE (user input) & 1 DW (display all customer name). Logic :- When user entered a character(1) into SLE, DW will point the 1st customer name start with that character(1), if entered 2nd character, then DW will point the 1st customer name start with that characters(2). In other word, perform the same function like, PB help (Index) to search My Code is :- li_len = len(sle_1.text) sle1 = sle_1.text li_found = dw_1.find("left(customer_name, li_len) = '"+ sle1 +"'", 1, dw_1.rowcount()) System Error :-...

Help, Help, Help !!!
Hello, I'm new to PB and using a ver. 7. All I wanted to do for the moment is to set my DataWindow to some of my SQL select statement.... That is, if I click the "Connect" the SQL select statement "new_select" will be viewed into the DataWindow "dw_CACHE". I tried lots of experiment and still failed! Below is a short code that I was doing. Kindly advice.... Regards, John ********************************************************************** string new_select // Set the default Transaction object properties (TestBed) SQLCA.DBMS = &...

Help, Help, Help
Hello, I'm new to PB and using a ver. 7. All I wanted to do for the moment is to set my DataWindow to some of my SQL select statement.... That is, if I click the "Connect" the SQL select statement "new_select" will be viewed into the DataWindow "dw_CACHE". I tried lots of experiment and still failed! Below is a short code that I was doing. Kindly advice.... Regards, John ********************************************************************** string new_select // Set the default Transaction object properties (TestBed) SQLCA.DBMS = &...

help on datawindow find!!
scripts :- A1. lv_key=sle_1.text A2. li_recno=dw_2.find("left("+'code'+",1)='"+lv_key+"'",1,dw_2.rowcount()) B1. li_len=len(sle_1.text) B2. lv_key=sle_1.text B3. li_recno=dw_2.find("left("+'code'+",li_len)='"+lv_key+"'",1,dw_2.rowcount()) Objective:- is to seacrh the contain of sle_1 (assume is a character for A situation) exist in dw_1 Plse refer to line A2 and B3, I replace integer 1 with variable li_len, it raised error "Expecting Number Expression". Plse help cks wrote...

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help Help Help Help Help Help

Own Help in Powerbuilder Help
Hi all How can I get my Own Help into PB12 help? In PB 10.5 I put this into pbhelp105.cnt. But in PB12 there isn't a CNT in the Folder .../help. I found only HxK or HxC in the help folder. I have my own help instruction for Programmer. I want to include this in PB12 too. Have anyone a idea. Thanks. regards, Andr� Rust Actually what you are supposed to do is add this line to the [PB] section of pb.ini: UserHelpFile=myhelpfile.hlp The .cnt file is a type of index file that is generated by the help compiler. Copy your .hlp file into the ...\PowerBuilder...

Help Help Help Help

help help help help

Help Help Help DataWindow.NET 2.0
Hello, i am using datawindow.NET 2.0 evaluation version my application is working fine using Pbls as source for objects as soon as i change the Pbl to PBD the application gives the error object not found however help says that u can use PBDs kindly tell me that this error is due to evaluation version or there is something wrong i am very worried about this behaviour because i have to report to my project manager for this behaviour of datawindow.NET kindly reply thanks Haroon Yes PBDs will work with the evaluation version. Is this a web forms or Windows Form...

help help help
i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot cenk That's a pretty big request. You want a list of everything it is possible to do wrong in PowerBuilder? What you might want to do is search the solved cases infobase on the Sybase web site. On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:50:32 +0300, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general cenk KIZILDAG <cenk1536@yahoo.com> wrote: >i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code >correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot > >c...

HELP HELP HELP
I need EAS 3.0.1 mantainance as soon as possible or at least an updated datawindow.jar. I've already asked the mantainance CD to italian Sybase support but they know nothing about it. If someone from sybase could send me an updated datawindow.jar would be very very appreciated. Please email me to m.mazza@ads.it Thank you Mauro Mazza Research & Develop - Gruppo FINMATICA E-mail: m.mazza@ads.it http://www.ads.it ADS automated data systems - Data Processing S.p.A. Via Del Lavoro, 17 40127 Bologna - Italy tel. +39 051 6307 411 fax. +39 051 6307 498 We expect t...

help help help
after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running well but unluckily it cannot start the adaptive server when installing but backupserver and XP server can install and start it Building Adaptive Server "abc", unable to boot server "abc" server "abc" was not connected anyone can help me Was an errorlog created for this ASE in the ASE install directory? If so, what does it say? Zidane wrote: > after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running > well > but unluckily it cannot st...

HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!
I try set picture to database and import it to picture control. Why SetPicture funktio dosen�t work? blob b, tot_b integer li_FileNum, loops, i, ret long flen, bytes_read, new_pos string txtname, named string defext = "BMP", Filter = "bitmap Files (*.bmp), *.bmp" ret = GetFileOpenName("Open Bitmap", txtname, named, defext, filter) SetPointer(HourGlass!) flen = FileLength(txtname) li_FileNum = FileOpen(txtname, StreamMode!, Read!, LockRead!) IF flen > 32765 THEN IF Mod(flen, 32765) = 0 THEN loops = flen/32765 ELSE loops = (flen/32765...

Web resources about - Help on datawindow find!! - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo