Help on Cross tab Datawindow

Hi,

Can you please refer some good links regarding Cross tab
datawindows? I work for two years in PB, but have not yet
used these much. Thanks in advance.

Krishna.
0
Krishna

Cross Tab Datawindows
Does anybody know if it is possible to conditionally format a computed field in the trailer band of a cross tab datawindow. My cross tab has a column called compute_0008 which gives a value for every "avail_date" There is a computed field in the trailer band called sum_compute_0008 and I want to modify the background.color of this computed field based on the value of avail_date (e.g. Weekends one colour and Weekdays another). I have tried dw_1.modify("sum_compute_" + string(li_count) + ".background.color .... and dw_1.modify("sum_compute["...

Help, Help, Help !!!
Hello, I'm new to PB and using a ver. 7. All I wanted to do for the moment is to set my DataWindow to some of my SQL select statement.... That is, if I click the "Connect" the SQL select statement "new_select" will be viewed into the DataWindow "dw_CACHE". I tried lots of experiment and still failed! Below is a short code that I was doing. Kindly advice.... Regards, John ********************************************************************** string new_select // Set the default Transaction object properties (TestBed) SQLCA.DBMS = &...

cross tab datawindow
Could any help me out in creating this type of report using crosstab datawindow style. (dynamic Cross tab) The data source is stored procedure The following data is retrieved from the stored procedure: 1. Mat proceeds 2. Type - 3. Subtotal (mat proceeds) 4. Interest 5. Subtotal (interest) 6. grand total (3+4) 7. Newissue 8. subtotal (new issue) 9. cash 10. balance My requirement is like this: (in table format): Currency: Gbp Usd Euro yen Matruing proceeds Type(2) 10.22(1) 0.00 0.00 Type(2) ...

Help, Help, Help
Hello, I'm new to PB and using a ver. 7. All I wanted to do for the moment is to set my DataWindow to some of my SQL select statement.... That is, if I click the "Connect" the SQL select statement "new_select" will be viewed into the DataWindow "dw_CACHE". I tried lots of experiment and still failed! Below is a short code that I was doing. Kindly advice.... Regards, John ********************************************************************** string new_select // Set the default Transaction object properties (TestBed) SQLCA.DBMS = &...

Cross Tab Help
I have a crosstab style DW and the columns are dates Jan thru Dec. My problem is that if data does not exist for a specific month, a column for that month is not generated. How can I get columns for all 12 months even if there's no data in some months. TIA Ken Make the crosstab static. When you initially build it, make sure your sql select will have all 12 months. Then whenever you retrieve again, the crosstab wil show all months, even if some are missing. -- Terry Dykstra [TeamPS] Canadian Forest Oil Ltd. Kenneth McCall <shellar@bellatlantic.net> wrot...

Help in Cross Tab
Hi all,I need to produce the following example in crystal report without the total and subtotal. How can I do it? and how can I add in the field name in cross tab?                                               Period 1      Period 2     Period 3     etc..Name 1   &nbs...

Help Help Help Help Help Help

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Own Help in Powerbuilder Help
Hi all How can I get my Own Help into PB12 help? In PB 10.5 I put this into pbhelp105.cnt. But in PB12 there isn't a CNT in the Folder .../help. I found only HxK or HxC in the help folder. I have my own help instruction for Programmer. I want to include this in PB12 too. Have anyone a idea. Thanks. regards, Andr� Rust Actually what you are supposed to do is add this line to the [PB] section of pb.ini: UserHelpFile=myhelpfile.hlp The .cnt file is a type of index file that is generated by the help compiler. Copy your .hlp file into the ...\PowerBuilder...

Cross tab report Kindly refresh cross tab definition
Dear All, I have created cross tab report (static mode).works perfectly fine in powerbuilder 8 version while it is executed in design mode.But when pbd is created and executed the same cross tab report shows following error "Kindly refresh cross tab definition".Can anyone suggest how to do the same. Thanks & Regards ...

Cross Tab Datawindow #3
Hi, I have a composite datawindow report with a nested datawindow on it. This nested datawindow is a cross-tab datawindow which is used to show the tax year descriptions as different columns at runtime. The tax year description is retrieved from database table. For most of the time there are several years which get retrieved per run. For the column of the last year retrieved, instead of displaying the actual year description retrieved from the table(like 2003 or 2004), I want to dislay some other string like ("Post Assignment Year"). How to change it in this...

Cross tab datawindow crashes
HI All. I have been using powerbuilder 6.0 application with sybase as database for long. Now we are migrating our database from sybase to sql 2008. After migration of database, every data window is retrieving data correctly except for one cross tab data window. earlier Crosstab datawindow was using sybase stored procedure as datasource and works fine. But same procedure when migrated to SQL, crosstab datawindow crashes with some sybase product error and closes application. But strange thing is that when I run application through PB data retrieves correctly and when I b...

help help help help

cross tab datawindow #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------8BBFFFDE2996BAC05721C0B4 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Could any help me out in creating this type of report using crosstab datawindow style. (dynamic Cross tab) The data source is stored procedure The following data is retrieved from the stored procedure: 1. Mat proceeds 2. Type - 3. Subtotal (mat proceeds) 4. Interest 5. Subtotal (interest) 6. grand total (3+4) 7. Newissue 8. subtotal (new issue) 9. cash 10. balance My requirement is like this: ----...

Web resources about - Help on Cross tab Datawindow - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo