help help help

i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code
correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot

cenk

0
cenk

That's a pretty big request.  You want a list of everything it is possible
to do wrong in PowerBuilder?  What you might want to do is search the solved
cases infobase on the Sybase web site.

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:50:32 +0300,
cenk KIZILDAG <cenk1536@yahoo.com> wrote:
>i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code
>correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot
>
>cenk

Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]            | Romac/Source International
mailto:Bruce.Armstrong@teamsybase.com   | mailto:jobs@sourcela.com
                                        | http://www.romac-source.com

Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. [Francis of Assisi]
http://www.kidbrothers.org                http://www.fccwc.org
http://www.harvest.org/knowgod/index.htm

Bruce

Help Help Help Help Help Help

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help Help Help Help

help help help help

HELP HELP HELP
I need EAS 3.0.1 mantainance as soon as possible or at least an updated datawindow.jar. I've already asked the mantainance CD to italian Sybase support but they know nothing about it. If someone from sybase could send me an updated datawindow.jar would be very very appreciated. Please email me to m.mazza@ads.it Thank you Mauro Mazza Research & Develop - Gruppo FINMATICA E-mail: m.mazza@ads.it http://www.ads.it ADS automated data systems - Data Processing S.p.A. Via Del Lavoro, 17 40127 Bologna - Italy tel. +39 051 6307 411 fax. +39 051 6307 498 We expect t...

HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!
I try set picture to database and import it to picture control. Why SetPicture funktio dosen�t work? blob b, tot_b integer li_FileNum, loops, i, ret long flen, bytes_read, new_pos string txtname, named string defext = "BMP", Filter = "bitmap Files (*.bmp), *.bmp" ret = GetFileOpenName("Open Bitmap", txtname, named, defext, filter) SetPointer(HourGlass!) flen = FileLength(txtname) li_FileNum = FileOpen(txtname, StreamMode!, Read!, LockRead!) IF flen > 32765 THEN IF Mod(flen, 32765) = 0 THEN loops = flen/32765 ELSE loops = (flen/32765...

help! help! help!
I got such errors while installing a new replication server,please help me !Thanks a lot. T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Hardware Exception: c0000005, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS) infected with signal -1073741819 T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): ***************STACK TRACE*************** T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): *****thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS)******* T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038c559 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038bb65 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): pc: 0x00468934, err_h...

Help!help!help!
Whether can I set a window to be unmoveable when the application is run,whatever the window is normal or max when it's running?If it may be set,how.... ...

help!help!help!
Sorry to re-post again, Hi, Dean : 1. Are you dialing an ISP or dialing modem pool in side the company? I am dailing an ISP. Because some of my client use this way. 2. Is the Jag server behind a firewall? No, there is no Firwall. 3. Do you have a proxy for the remote component? Yes. 4. What is the syntax of createinstance? ls_class = "p_packagename/n_cst_logon" if not isvalid(inv_logon) then ll_return = g_connect.CreateInstance(inv_logon,ls_class) if ll_return <> 0 then ls_return = ...

HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!
can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me How about some code. Do you have the DBD::pg installed? Send in you code so we can help. Ilya Sterin -----Original Message----- From: aguztyn@cancun.com.mx [mailto:aguztyn@cancun.com.mx] Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 4:45 PM To: dbi-users@perl.org Subject: HELP, HELP, HELP!!!! can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me ...

HELP, HELP, HELP
What am I doing WRONG #!/usr/bin/perl -w # # Consilta.cgi # push(@INC,"/var/www/cgi-bin/"); require("cgi-lib.pl"); $|=1; #use strict; use DBI; use CGI; sub avisa_y_salte { my $error = "@_"; print &PrintHeader; print "<h1>Error Inesperado</h1>"; print "<p>$error</p>"; print &HtmlBot; die $DBI::errstr; } my $version="V.20.01"; my $registro="<CENTER><H5><I>Consulta Ciudadana $version 2001. <A HREF=\"mailto:a...

HELP HELP HELP
i need help, i use an dbmaker 3.0 server and now i want to use an client to go on it but i dont have an client(i have dbmaker 3.6 but it don't work) who can help me with the dbmaker 3.0 client (tools,files,drivers) email me kelly.kloen@siteways.nl ...

HELP HELP HELP
Hi again: Just tested my first test and proceeded to test and install a second time. This time I let the server run the update after registering with Novell. However, upon reboot the server was dorked as it could not read my /usr and /var partitions (fstab was bad). Now here is what changed between my first the second build: I added a separate partition for /usr, that is all. I could really use a hand here. If I can't trust the update mechanism ...... Chris. Chris wrote: > Hi again: Just tested my first test and proceeded to test > and install a second...

Web resources about - help help help - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Help - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions , commonly abbreviated "H.E.L.P." Text is available under the Creative ...

Poll: Help us choose the award winner for Apple Product of the Year 2015!
... MacBook Pro Visit 9to5Mac to find more special coverage of AAPL Company , iOS Devices , and iPhone . What do you think? Discuss "Poll: Help ...

7 apps to help keep holiday traveling fun
... the other holiday events happening. Fortunately, our iOS devices can make mincemeat of worries and keep holiday traveling fun, with the help ...

New solution helps enterprises manage web applications
... environment, ensuring IT teams stay in control of OS, Java and browser patches. It can also identify unused applications and add-ons, helping ...

Obama calls for better gun control, and for tech companies to help fight terrorism
President Barack Obama all but called out encryption in a 15-minute Address to the Nation speech on Sunday night. The President touched on various ...

"White House officials said Sunday that they hoped to enlist the help of Silicon Valley executives to ...
"While that seems sensible, the recent attacks in California and Paris should not be used as a pretext to mandate a weakening in encryption technology ...

Google just launched a new way to help you stay on top of your to-do lists
Google wants to help you stop making to-do lists where nothing gets crossed out. For all the G-Cal users out there, the company just launched ...

First U.S. penis transplants planned to help wounded vets
Doctors hope the procedure will help troops who suffered genital injuries during combat

Help Make This Winter An LED Wonderland
My local electric utility, Southern California Edison, had an article about LEDs in its quarterly newsletter that was helpful in summing up the ...