Help! Application error?

When I run my application( PB7.0). I try to modify the date value in
datawindow.Then,that column flashs continuous and crash the system.

Application error occurs:
"The exception unknown software exception(0xc00000fd) occurred in the
application at location 0x77f4738e."

What does it mean? Any Ideas to solve that problem? Same application run on
PB5 is no that problem.

Thanks in advance.

0
joyce
7/11/2001 6:53:19 AM
sybase.powerbuilder.general 62418 articles. 11 followers. Follow

Do you have any code in the losefocus event of the datawindow?

Are you entering a correct date or an incorrect date when this happens?

Is this an edit mask or just an sle?

steve
[TeamSybase]
0
Steve_Katz_
7/11/2001 1:12:36 PM
My first guess would be an infinite loop. Look for code in the ItemChanged
event that may trigger the ItemChanged event again. (Or something along
those lines... LoseFocus is another suspect event.)

<joyce.w> wrote in message
> When I run my application( PB7.0). I try to modify the date value in
> datawindow.Then,that column flashs continuous and crash the system.
>
> Application error occurs:
> "The exception unknown software exception(0xc00000fd) occurred in the
> application at location 0x77f4738e."
>
> What does it mean? Any Ideas to solve that problem? Same application run
on
> PB5 is no that problem.
>

> Thanks in advance.

0
Bug
7/11/2001 1:24:36 PM
There is a known problem on NT when the field is too small. PB gets a brain
cramp trying to center it. Try making the field wider.

joyce.w wrote in message ...
>When I run my application( PB7.0). I try to modify the date value in
>datawindow.Then,that column flashs continuous and crash the system.
>
>Application error occurs:
>"The exception unknown software exception(0xc00000fd) occurred in the
>application at location 0x77f4738e."
>
>What does it mean? Any Ideas to solve that problem? Same application run on
>PB5 is no that problem.
>

>Thanks in advance.

0
Jerry
7/11/2001 2:28:02 PM
Thanks all.

When I enlarged that column then that error was fixed.

0
joyce

Error error error, help me
Hello, How do I populate a drop down list in asp.net from a database? I have a block of vbscript code that does the server side coding for it. My code is as follows.. <script language="vb" runat="server"> Dim objConn As OleDbConnection = New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=c:\data\employee.mdb;") Dim Sql, valEmp As String Dim objDREmp as OleDbDataReader Sub FillEmployeeName(sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs) Sql = "select * from [Employee]" Dim objCommand As Ole...

Runtime error: 'An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for securit
Hi, p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; } I'm trying to create a web site in a windows 2003 server. It's just an empty page, the default one created by VS2008, with nothing in it. I create the site from my remote computer, connecting to the server (I have access to the server as well with a virtual desktop).  When I try to launch a web site in a remote site (F5 or Ctrl-F5) I get the Runtime Error: 'An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (...

Powerbuilder Application Execution Error (R0006) Application terminated
I receive the following message in my Jaguar srv.log file. "Powerbuilder Application Execution Error (R0006). Application terminated." Question 1. Is this a generic error message or does it point to a specific reason. Question 2. First I will include these lines from srv.log leading up to and including the application error message. Item 1. **************************************************************************** **** Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: HTMLDW: Entering SetServerServiceClasses('n_sc_specimen;') Dec 05 09:35:02 2001: Constructor 09:35:02 Dec 05 09:35:02...

PowerBuilder Application Execution Error (R0094) Application terminated.
Hi all, Do you know what is the problem of EAS server (3.61) , it generate error as below. I try to find out but fail. Regards, Frankie May 21 15:05:48 2002: Frankie *** Refreshing Product Catalog May 21 15:05:48 2002: ACTIVATE for n_product May 21 15:05:48 2002: BEGINNING refresh() May 21 15:05:49 2002: PB exception caught in tryInvoke May 21 15:05:49 2002: DESTRUCTOR for n_product May 21 15:05:49 2002: SystemException: INTERNAL (orderentry/n_product/refresh__L - <system>@0.0.0.0) May 21 15:05:49 2002: PowerBuilder Application Execution Error (R0094) Application t...

Application Error Need Help need help bad!!!!!!!!!
Hi I seem to have a huge problem on my hands.  I launched my website MyDesignerResource.com and used visual web developer to create dynamic pages.  I tried to put those on my webpage but everytime you login etc it gives me an application error.  I cannot figure out how setup the asp.net and sql server express 2005.  I tried everything i converted it to a .sql but i do not know what to put in the strings etc.  Could someone walk me through the steps in doing this.  By the way im using godaddy.com for my webhosting and i have a database setup there i just cant tak...

An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It c
*** Repost of original locked thread of "webmaster@dotcom-sys.com" *** Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on rem...

Error when starting application in PB 11.2 (PowerBuilder Accessibility Error)
We got the following message at one workstation does anyone know what object thats missing ? "PowerBuilder Accessibility Error Error loading library. Please check whether PowerBuilder Accessibility library can be located in the path." Regards Kenneth Sounds like pbacc110.dll See chapter 41 of the Applications Techniques book "Kenneth Lindqvist" <kelin@locus.nu> wrote in message news:49490088@forums-1-dub... > We got the following message at one workstation > does anyone know what object thats missing ? > > > "PowerBu...

Server Error in '/' Application? Need help figuring out error message
I have successfuly created a web application, and have built and ran it on my PC under inetpub/wwwroot. Now when I deploy it to the company web server and try to run it I get the following error message. The message does not give me enough information to figure out what is wrong. Could someone pleae help me out?Here is the message:Server Error in '/' Application. Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error ...

Error in PowerBuilder Application
Hi I'm getting an error when using a PowerBuilder-Application: DataWindow Error Select error: SQLSTATE = 08003 [Sybase][ODBC Driver]Connection not open: not connected to SQL database It could be a time-out error or something? Anybody knows a solution to this error ? Thanks! Leo Rog leo.rog@nuts.nl nutsital wrote in message <3621DC83.68BF84ED@nuts.nl>... >Hi > >I'm getting an error when using a PowerBuilder-Application: >DataWindow Error >Select error: SQLSTATE = 08003 >[Sybase][ODBC Driver]Connection not open: not connected to SQL data...

Application Error
We use PowerBuilder 7.0 for many/many things here. But, we are having a problem with a single application. It's a very small app, with only one window. The single window has about 30 functions. What happens, is when you try to add or duplicate a function, you get an application error. It's the same error every time. It's about 50/50 on when it happens. It either happens right when you try to add it, or it can happen when you try to save it. The error is "The instruction at "0x114521b8" referenced memory at "0x41000021". The memory could not be &...

application profile error in visual studio 2005 please help ( not a member of profile error).
hi, i m total novice to asp.net i m using profile object in a page therefore i have gone through some of the video tutorials on ASP.net sites i have watched video hilo_profile-themes_final devoloped for visual web devoloper but problem is i m using visual studio 2005 according to the video i have created the default page with following code <%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeBehind="Default.aspx.vb" Inherits="WebApplication1._Default" %><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "ht...

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help Help Help Help Help Help

Help with a Help application
 HelloI am looking for an application that can be integrated with my ASP.NET application to provide context sensitive help. When users navigate to different pages and click on the help icon, they should be able to see the help for the page they are on. The help text will be manually entered by a team that is not technically inclined.Currently, we have ASPX/HTML pages that holds the help information and link it from the header that has the help icon.Please let me know which products I can look at.Thanks! what I did: I put an help button on my masterpage....Javascript code on the maste...

Web resources about - Help! Application error? - sybase.powerbuilder.general

New solution helps enterprises manage web applications
The shift towards the cloud means that running applications is now often done in a browser. While this is convenient for the end user it can ...

NASA is accepting astronaut applications, and this quiz will tell you if you qualify
... gone before, then you might want to sign up to be a NASA astronaut. On Dec. 14, for the first time in four years, NASA began accepting applications. ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Increase in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 29% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Increase in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications increased 1.2 percent from one week earlier, ...

SMIC and M31 introduce differentiated IP solutions for storage controller applications
China-based IC foundry Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMIC) has announced the company will expand its IP portfolio with M31 Technology's ...

NASA accepting applications for the position of 'astronaut'
Wanted ads aren't usually newsworthy, unless the company is NASA and the job is "going to space." The US space agency has started recruiting ...

Apple Patent Application Hints at Waterproof iPhone
The patent application describes special rubber ports over headphone and other openings to protect them from water coming in.