Export pb report as PDF...

Hi everyone,

Can someone please point me in the correct direction for a tool/component
for pb that will allow me to save my powerbuilder reports as pdf.  I would
pefer a component or dll of some sort that will allow me to do it completly
in code and install it with my application.  (i.e. not install a printer
driver that saves a pdf like acrobat does)

Thanks is advance.

-Adam

0
Adam

Amyuni has an ocx. (http://www.amyuni.com/)
On MySybase there is a printer component that allows you save to Adobe if
you have Acrobat installed.

--
Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase)
Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post.

"Adam Furgal" <afurgal@online-usa.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
>
> Can someone please point me in the correct direction for a tool/component
> for pb that will allow me to save my powerbuilder reports as pdf.  I would
> pefer a component or dll of some sort that will allow me to do it
completly
> in code and install it with my application.  (i.e. not install a printer
> driver that saves a pdf like acrobat does)
>
> Thanks is advance.
>
> -Adam

0
Terry
4/9/2001 7:25:10 PM
Yes, there is a component written to save your dw to PDF. You should
download it from www.powerwhizz.com

"Adam Furgal" <afurgal@online-usa.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
>
> Can someone please point me in the correct direction for a tool/component
> for pb that will allow me to save my powerbuilder reports as pdf.  I would
> pefer a component or dll of some sort that will allow me to do it
completly
> in code and install it with my application.  (i.e. not install a printer
> driver that saves a pdf like acrobat does)
>
> Thanks is advance.
>
> -Adam

0
egattu
4/9/2001 9:14:15 PM
Thanks for you're reply, but this is not what i'm looking for.  In my
original message I indicated that I was looking for something to save pb
reports without having to install a printer driver.  The component that you
pointed me to gives the functionallity to save a datawindow as pdf if you
have acrobat already installed.

-Adam

<egattu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Yes, there is a component written to save your dw to PDF. You should
> download it from www.powerwhizz.com
>

> "Adam Furgal" <afurgal@online-usa.com> wrote in message
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > Can someone please point me in the correct direction for a
tool/component
> > for pb that will allow me to save my powerbuilder reports as pdf.  I
would
> > pefer a component or dll of some sort that will allow me to do it
> completly
> > in code and install it with my application.  (i.e. not install a printer
> > driver that saves a pdf like acrobat does)
> >
> > Thanks is advance.
> >
> > -Adam

0
Adam

Export Crystal report to PDF report
Hello, Does anyone knows how to export the Crystal report (.rpt) to the PDF report in c#?  Thanks  http://www.beansoftware.com/ASP.NET-Tutorials/Export-Crystal-Reports-To-PDF.aspxhttp://visualbasic.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/visualbasic-l/programmatically-exporting-from-crystal-report-to-pdf-using-vb-1480987http://www.codeproject.com/KB/vb/JatsArticle1.aspx  Don't say thanks rather mark my reply as "Answer" if it helps you ,Doing so u'll get points tooamiT jaiNC#.NET Articles Hi, You can use the following  rptDoc.ExportToHttpRespons...

Exporting Report in PDF with TextBoxes in PDF
 Hi Friends,Currently  i am working on 1 report which have 22 pages(22 page design ).And client requirement is that he must need this report exported in PDF  with textboxes in PDF.Can any one please know me how i can export my report in PDF with textboxes in PDF?Client don't want this report in word or other Format, He must require only in PDF. Thanks in advance. With Regards,Mayank PrajapatiMCP, MCTS .Net 2.0If this is a correct answer then please mark this as answer....

when i try to export the report to pdf format in button click event it gives me LOGON error.I am using push method to create the report .The code to create the report is written in page load
Calling this function in button click eventPrivate Sub ExportToPDF() Try Dim crExportOptions As New ExportOptions Dim crReportDocument As New ReportDocument Dim crDiskFileDestinationOptions As DiskFileDestinationOptions Dim ExportPath As String Dim ExportedFileName As String Session("ReportName") = " CrystalReport1" Dim rpt1 As New CrystalReport1 Session.Add("ActiveReport", rpt1) crReportDocument = Session.Item("ActiveReport") ExportPath = Request.PhysicalApplicationPath + "ReportOutput\" If System.IO.Directory.Exists(ExportPath) = False Then System.IO.Directory.CreateDirector...

Report fine; PDF export fine; Excel export crashes
I use the Report Viewer Redistributable 2005 Service Pack 1 (version 8.0.50727.1843). On my ASP.NET page the report displays fine, in a ReportViewer control, using an rdlc file. Export to PDF works fine. Export to Excel crashes. Stack does not tell me much because it’s all internal to the Report Viewer:[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.Parameter name: index]   System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index) +7483656   Microsoft.ReportingServices.Rendering.ExcelRenderer.DoubleList.get_Item...

Could I make all my reports export to a single PDF by adding them to one report as subreports?
I'm not familiar with how subreports work, but I need to come up with ideas on how to make multiple reports print/export together as a package. Would something like that work? I would just have a blank report out there that would serve only as a wrapper, then I'd programattically add all the reports to it as subreports before printing/exporting the wrapper report. Is something like that even possible? Couldn't do this in CR .NET. Possibly in CR 10. But, it might be easier to get a third party product, such as dynamicpdf, and stitch your reports together after they are generated.If...

Export report to pdf
HI! I´m using a webservice to view a report in an Webform. I´d like to export this report to pdf for i.e. pretty printing. But I simply can´t access the reportdocument the webservice provides. Is there a way to get the reportdocument and export to pdf? Thanks for your help!...

How to show the report exporting date only in the exported PDF/Excel file (ReportViewer Control)?
Hello everyone, Our customer wants to display the exporting date only in the exported file when exports a report to PDF/Excel (we are using ReportViewer Control in ASP.NET). Can anybody tell me how to achieve this? Thanks a lot. I mean I have a textbox which will show date info, and you just want show this textbox for excel/pdf render in asp2.0. So you want it to hide when in the GUI but show up on export?  Yay for figuring things out.(@.@) Yes, you are right! Do you have any idea on this? And could I add the page navigation on the report footer? How?  Thanks ...

data truncation problem while Exporting report to PDF using Crystal Reports 11.0
hi, I need a solution for data truncation problem while Exporting report to PDF using Crystal Reports 11.0 version.    ...

Error after deloyment
Hi,I am using crystal reports with Visual Studio 2005. And that was working fine in development environment. After I deployed it to server, It is giving me this error.#######################################################System.Exception: Load report failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80000220): Error in File C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\rptInvoice {D21318F6-F9E2-4FDA-8CA9-95B11CB95993}.rpt:Access to report file denied. Another program may be using it.   at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ClientDoc.ReportClientDocumentClass.Open(Object& DocumentPath, Int32 Opti...

Powerbuilder pdf crystal reports
using pb 10.2 and crystal 10, any code that works that I can use to send a crystal report to a pdf through powerbuilder? I think the command is PEExportTo, but would love to have a working code sample. Any help is appreciated. Thanks ...

[ANN] Gnostice eDocEngine VCL v3.0 Released
Gnostice is pleased to release Version 3 of eDocEngine, our document-creation component suite for Delphi and C++Builder developers. A highlight of this version is Unicode support in the PDF engine. This means support for non-Latin text including right-to-left languages and mixed-language text, and all bidirectional text modes. There is a big increase in the speed with which the PDF engine processes non-Latin text. Output PDF files are also more compact, thanks to improved subset font embedding. The Excel and spreadsheet engines have been overhauled to export columns accurately a...

Export crystal report to PDF
 Hi everyone,I'm kind of new in ASP.NET and i have this project where i have to convert a gridview into a PDF file, but this was getting very difficult so i decided to use a crystal report instead. Which now leads me to a an other question. In my page i can use the (drag and drop) CrytalreportViewer and then export to PDF, but i was thinking of something different. What i wanted to do was still had the gridview but add just below a "Export to PDF" button, that would export the content of the gridview (which is the same of the crystalreport) to PDF.  What i me...

export crystal report to PDF
 Hi everyone,I have a question. I have a project where i had to convert a gridview into a PDF file, but this was getting very difficult so i decided to use a crystal report instead.Which now leads me to a an other question.In my page i can use the (drag and drop) CrytalreportViewer and then export to PDF, but i was thinking of something different.What i wanted to do was still had the gridview but add just below a "Export to PDF" button, that would export the content of the gridview (which is the same of the crystalreport) to PDF. What i mean is when the user presses the b...

Export Drill-Down report to PDF
Hi, did anyone knows how to export Drill-Down report to PDF? I can export the main report but not the drill-down report. thk you. ...

Web resources about - Export pb report as PDF... - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Export - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An export of a good occurs when there is a change of ownership from a resident to a non-resident; this does not necessarily imply that the good ...

Export - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An export of a good occurs when there is a change of ownership from a resident to a non-resident; this does not necessarily imply that the good ...

Facebook To Developers: No Using Platform To Export User Data To Other Social Networks
Facebook issued a stern reminder to developers that its platform cannot be used to export user data to other social networks without permission. ...

Facebook Adds Per Post Impression Data to Page Insights Exports to Help Brands Track Their Performance ...
Some Facebook Page admins are now seeing a new tab called “Per post” in the data exports from Page Insights. Data in the tab includes impressions ...

... Instagram and how they own your pictures (not mine, I never used the service) it raises the question as to why Twitter is letting us export ...

Export Import Business Group
Here we are, people in the business of export and import from all over the world. I invite you people also to join for more info of the business ...

PDF Export Pro - Documents to PDF Converter on the App Store on iTunes
Get PDF Export Pro - Documents to PDF Converter on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

About 13,000 sheep stranded on export ship off Fremantle
A ship carrying about 13,000 live sheep and cattle remains stranded in Western Australia after an engine problem.

Croc plan to boost NT product export
... crocodile eggs can now be harvested from the wild under a new Northern Territory trade management plan aimed at bolstering the product export ...

About 13,000 sheep still stranded on export ship off Fremantle
A ship carrying about 13,000 live sheep and cattle that became stranded in Western Australia after an engine problem last week is expected to ...