Executing oracle stored procedure from powerbuilder

Hi all

We have a thin-client application written in powerbuilder with all the
processing (add,update,delete etc) in Sybase stored procedures. We are
currently porting this app to Oracle 8.1.6. We use the following syntax to
execute stored procs for sybase

Declare instance variables:

 DECLARE ptKitAdd PROCEDURE FOR
         @RC = p_KitAdd_p
         @OrgId = :OrgId,
         @ProductId = :ProductId,
         @KitID = :is_kitid,
         @Note = :is_notename,
         @Letter = :is_letter,
         @paper = :is_paper,
         @inTS = :id_TS  ;

In script for add button:

 Execute ptKitAdd ;

 If SQLCA.sqlcode = -1 Then
     messagebox("SQL Error", SQLCA.sqlerrtext)
     Rollback using SQLCA;
     Close ptKitAdd ;
     Return
Else
    Fetch ptKitAdd Into :RC;
    Close ptKitAdd ;

   If RC <> errconstant Then
       Event ge_errorcheck()
       RC = 0
       Return
    End If
    Commit Using SQLCA;
    If SQLCA.sqlcode = -1 Then
        Rollback using SQLCA ;
        Return
    End If
End If

My question is what would the instance variable declaration for the oracle
equivalent stored procedure look like because i get a "wrong type or number
of aruments" message if i execute the script against the oracle database.
The procedure works however if i execute it manually

Thanks
Jaco Grobler

0
Jaco