Error when starting application in PB 11.2 (PowerBuilder Accessibility Error)

We got the following message at one workstation
does anyone know what object thats missing ?

"PowerBuilder Accessibility Error
Error loading library.
Please check whether PowerBuilder Accessibility library can be located in
the path."

Regards
Kenneth

0
Kenneth
12/17/2008 1:37:12 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.general 62418 articles. 11 followers. Follow

Sounds like pbacc110.dll
See chapter 41 of the Applications Techniques book

"Kenneth Lindqvist" <kelin@locus.nu> wrote in message
> We got the following message at one workstation
> does anyone know what object thats missing ?
>

> "PowerBuilder Accessibility Error
> Error loading library.
> Please check whether PowerBuilder Accessibility library can be located in
> the path."
>
> Regards
> Kenneth

0
Jerry
12/17/2008 1:59:56 PM
I have seen this. If the Accessibility feature in Windows is activated, the
pbacc###.dll is required whether you coded for Accessibility or not.

"Jerry Siegel [TeamSybase]" <jNOsSPAMsiegel@yahoo!.com> wrote in message
> Sounds like pbacc110.dll
> See chapter 41 of the Applications Techniques book
>
> "Kenneth Lindqvist" <kelin@locus.nu> wrote in message
>> We got the following message at one workstation
>> does anyone know what object thats missing ?
>>

>> "PowerBuilder Accessibility Error
>> Error loading library.
>> Please check whether PowerBuilder Accessibility library can be located in
>> the path."
>>
>> Regards
>> Kenneth

0
Roland

Web resources about - Error when starting application in PB 11.2 (PowerBuilder Accessibility Error) - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Accessibility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the related design concept, see Universal design . For the logical notion, see Accessibility relation . For accessibility on the internet, ...

Accessibility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the related design concept, see Universal design . For the logical notion, see Accessibility relation . For accessibility on the internet, ...

Accessibility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the related design concept, see Universal design . For the logical notion, see Accessibility relation . For accessibility on the internet, ...

Accessibility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the related design concept, see Universal design . For the logical notion, see Accessibility relation . For accessibility on the internet, ...

Facebook Improves Accessibility Of Mobile Apps
Facebook is a wonderfully picturesque site , and the company wants those who are visually impaired to be able to experience that, as well. The ...

Designing for Accessibility: Q&A with Jeff Wieland - Facebook
Facebook Design hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel Designing for Accessibility: Q&A with Jeff Wieland geschrieben. Du kannst den vollständigen Text ...

Application Accessibility Improves in Facebook Redesign
As announced earlier today, Facebook this evening released updates to the new site design that make it easier for users to find and bookmark ...

Accessibility Oz (@accessibilityoz) on Twitter
Accessibility Oz (@accessibilityoz) on Twitter

iOS 7 Accessibility Improvements for Switch Users
Christopher Hills explains the news-to-me accessibility improvements in iOS 7 for users of switches (like this one, from Tecla ).

Government: Sydney improving accessibility with new 'wayfinding' network
A new signage system will make it easier to get around the city.