Datawindow Painter Performance

When moving several items in datawindows as a group, cpu
utilization goes to 100% and performance becomes dismal.
Also, we have noticed hesitant performace in library
painter. I am running version 7.0.3 build 10135 of
Powerbuilder. Is there a fix out for this problems? If so,
what build?
0
tmarquard

Never heard of this problem, but you can check the release notes of
subsequent builds pretty easily. Build 10312 is going to be the last
build of PB7, since it's not supported anymore.

Good luck,

On 24 Sep 2003 09:04:40 -0700, tmarquard wrote:

>When moving several items in datawindows as a group, cpu
>utilization goes to 100% and performance becomes dismal.
>Also, we have noticed hesitant performace in library
>painter. I am running version 7.0.3 build 10135 of
>Powerbuilder. Is there a fix out for this problems? If so,
>what build?

See the PB Troubleshooting Guide at the Sandbox
^ ^
o o
=*=
0