Datawindow grid style column resize

It's possible that my cuestion sounds stupid, but is there a way in the
datawindow designer to define the column width in a grid datawindow
(numerically)?

I can do it with the mouse and with edit source, but I don't found a
property to set the column width.

Thanks,

Alex B.

0
Alex

No - that's a "feature" of the grid datawindow.  In the Preview pane, you
can grab and resize column widths (but you have to have gridlines ON)

--
Paul Horan[TeamSybase]
Cynergy Systems

"Alex Bibiano" <abibiano@nikel.es> wrote in message
> It's possible that my cuestion sounds stupid, but is there a way in the
> datawindow designer to define the column width in a grid datawindow
> (numerically)?
>
> I can do it with the mouse and with edit source, but I don't found a
> property to set the column width.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alex B.

0
Paul
6/7/2006 3:04:26 PM
Yes, I know I can do it in the preview pane, but I want to resize 3 columns
with the same size.

How can I do it?

"Paul Horan[TeamSybase]" <paul.horan@NOSPAM_cynergysystems.com> escribi� en
el mensaje news:4486eafa$1@forums-1-dub...
> No - that's a "feature" of the grid datawindow.  In the Preview pane, you
> can grab and resize column widths (but you have to have gridlines ON)
>
> --
> Paul Horan[TeamSybase]
> Cynergy Systems
> www.cynergysystems.com
>
> "Alex Bibiano" <abibiano@nikel.es> wrote in message
>> It's possible that my cuestion sounds stupid, but is there a way in the
>> datawindow designer to define the column width in a grid datawindow
>> (numerically)?
>>
>> I can do it with the mouse and with edit source, but I don't found a
>> property to set the column width.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Alex B.

0