Database profile and databases

Hi all

I have installed Syabse on linux and PB 6.5 on windows 2000. I am able to
connect to the sybase server through dsedit utility and I am also able to
connect PB development environment(database profile) to particuler database
on sybase server. But when I want to see all the tables while clicking on
database menu option an error messagebox displayed   "Stored procedure
pb60table not found. Specify owner.objectname or use sp_help to check
whether object exist.(sp_help may produce lot of output" . This error
messagebox is displayed. I am not able to make any datawindow same error
messagebox is displayed. What could be reason.

Thanks in adv.
Jeewan

0
Jeewan

for Sybase ASE you have to install some
stored procedures in the database like
described in the manual "Connecting to your
database", Part 3 "Working with native
database interfaces", section "Preparing
to use the ASE database". Read this very
carefully!

--
Chris Werner

<Jeewan> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi all
>
> I have installed Syabse on linux and PB 6.5 on windows 2000. I am able to
> connect to the sybase server through dsedit utility and I am also able to
> connect PB development environment(database profile) to particuler
database
> on sybase server. But when I want to see all the tables while clicking on
> database menu option an error messagebox displayed   "Stored procedure
> pb60table not found. Specify owner.objectname or use sp_help to check
> whether object exist.(sp_help may produce lot of output" . This error
> messagebox is displayed. I am not able to make any datawindow same error
> messagebox is displayed. What could be reason.
>
> Thanks in adv.
> Jeewan

0
Chris

Database Profile -> Database Profile SetUp -> Provider DropDown List is Blank/Empty
After using PB 10 (currently Version 10.2.1 Build 9637) for several months now, database connections suddenly stopped working. Opening the Database Profile SetUp in OLE Microsoft OLE DB, I find that the Provider list that used to be populated is now completly empty. How can I populate/install/restore the options in the Database Profile SetUp Provider List in PB 10? Many, many thanks. mrflynn@gmail.com wrote: > After using PB 10 (currently Version 10.2.1 Build 9637) for several > months now, database connections suddenly stopped working. Opening the > Database Profile SetUp...

copy database one database to onther database
hii want to copy one database table to onther database table using script?my database is ms-sql server 2000 Nothing is really over,untill the moment stop trying for it...Amitsp(MCTS,MCP)sqlreporting.blogspot.com You can use import/export task and DTS package created automatically by Enterprise manager or just try  select * INTO [newdatabase].dbo.[newTable] from [sourceDatabase].dbo.[sourcetable]  good luckThanksJPazgier no dear i want to this programatticallyiusing c #,source is my database in local machine and target is other computer means server Nothing is really...

how to access other database in this database ?

database in database solution
  i have a database in the database solution. but i want to add the database from database solution to App_data  folder in solution explorer. how to do this ?Jai Ganesh. J , GSD ,IndiaPlease Mark As Answer If my reply helped you.   i am having visual studio express edition and sql management express. i have opened solution explorer for a asp.net project. I have the database solution and i have the App_data in the solution Explorer. I have added a existing sql database in the database solution and wanted the newly added  sql database in the App_data of solution...

How to upgrade database changes in remote databases and consolidated databases
Hi, I am Working in a project which uses Sybase Mobilink server as the replication system. Now I have been given a requirement to automate the upgrade databases chages in remote databases and consolidated database. I heard the about "Passthrough" but I don't know how to use it. I saw below topic in our forum PASSTHROUGH Question. How do I replicate DML ... 1.- Created a Version_Tracking Table (contains columns Unique_Record_ID, DB_Remote_ID, DB_Version, DB_Update_Time_Stamp and DB_Error_Code). 2.- The new Version_Tracking table is part of a publication that...

Coping Database objects from one database to another blank database.
I want to create a duplicate database   in sql 2000 using asp.net from a webform I created a database using CREATE DATABASE ....... But how to copy tables, views, stored procedures to newly created database from old using asp.net from webform Is there any another method to create a duplicate database with another name from existing database on same server ? yes you can do have another DB with different name and that has everything the same .....!!!Fadil Alnassar www.fadilalnassar.com | FREE Nodil Tab Controlhttp://www.mefranchising.com One way it can be done is with...

which database does the database refer in "Not connected to a database" of the second paragraph
I. 01/01 02:30:40. Synchronization Started I. 01/01 02:30:40. Adaptive Server Anywhere MobiLink Synchronization Version 8.0.2.4258 I. 01/01 02:30:40. I. 01/01 02:30:40. Copyright _ 1989-2002 Sybase, Inc. Portions Copyright _ 2002, iAnywhere Solutions, Inc. I. 01/01 02:30:40. All rights reserved. All unpublished rights reserved. I. 01/01 02:30:40. I. 01/01 02:30:40. This software contains confidential and trade secret information of I. 01/01 02:30:40. iAnywhere Solutions, Inc. Use, duplication or disclosure of the software and documentation I. ...

two informix server connect to powerbuilder database profile
Please give me some feedback as it is real urgent. Can I connect to 2 informix database but from the different INFORMIXSERVER ? I am using Powerbuilder 5.04 and Informix SetNet32. I got an error when doing so as the INFORMIXSERVER don't allow me connecting to another database from other INFORMIXSERVER. The error message that I got is "cannot connect to database server(server name)..." informix error code -930 --setnet32 enviroment setting(informix server) make default server = domeic_oltcp0 <-- powerbuillder database profile connect O.K another infor...

Replication of consolidated database to remote database; for columns added to a table in the consolidated database.
I want to find out if I add columns to a data table in the consolidated database and then extract it for a remote database. Will the added columns appear in the remote database automatically? or do I have to deploy the extracted remote database by copying it to the remote machine. Currently the consolidated database and the remote database get replicated nightly and they have connections already established. Due to established connections, will the extracted database automatically get deployed to the remote machine with the updated table? Try it, that is the best way to check ...

Database Workbench, where can I set a Database Restricted so only aliases can use the database?
Hello. Now I want a database to be not available unless approached by an alias. Can't find where I set this, in Database Workbench. :) Kai Inge > Now I want a database to be not available unless approached by an alias. > Can't find where I set this, in Database Workbench. This is a setting of your Firebird server installation. Check out the DatabaseAccess configuration parameter in firebird.conf. Set it to: DatabaseAccess = None -- With regards, Thomas Steinmaurer http://www.upscene.com/ Professional Tools and Services for Firebird FB TraceManag...

What kind of Database is a .db database
We bought a company's assets and several of their programs use ".db" extension databases...we're having a devil of a time figuring out whether their Berkley DB, Oracle,MySql,or what. Any idea about what they are or how to find out. They are not encrypted. charles leggette wrote: >We bought a company's assets and several of their programs use ".db" >extension databases...we're having a devil of a time figuring out whether >their Berkley DB, Oracle,MySql,or what. Any idea about what they are or how >to find out. They are not encr...

Delete all databases from Database Explorer
 Hi,       I delete all databases from Database Explorer but when I open again the instance of VWD2005, the database is still present.     Do I have to delete them physically, or Database Explorer means something when I hit delete? cheers,imperialx     Hi, Make sure you have permissions on the account you use to delete databases. Did you get any error while deleting it?   HTH,Suprotim Agarwal -----http://www.dotnetcurry.com-----  ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities...

detach aspnetdb database database
Hi, Iam facing problems to connect to the new database after detach the aspnetdb.Simply the new database disappear (In SQL 2005 Management studio express the database contents disappear ! and I get an error when try to open it).If I try to connectto aspnetdb again I get an error telling me it is used by another process.I don't understand what is going on could any one explain to me?   hi, use this command in the sql query....  sp_detatch_db 'Database name'   thanks, rajiv Remember To mark as answer if it answered your question. I have detach th...

multiple database Insertions in database
Hi guys, I want to insert multiple records in database. Actually, I have checkbox which have Text and ID behind them, and they are located inside a repeater control. Can anyone send me steps or code to insert these records in database. should I use transaction ?  Thanks in advance.  If the multiple records form a logical whole then you should use a transaction. Transaction are best confined to the scope of a single stored procedure. Transactions in your calling code are a recipe for high complexity.Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that help...

Web resources about - Database profile and databases - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Ben Carson calls for a database on 'every foreigner'
Boston Herald Ben Carson calls for a database on 'every foreigner' Boston Herald Republican presidential candidate, Dr, Ben Carson, center, ...

GOP rivals condemn Donald Trump for backing Muslim database
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson said Saturday that he wants to expand the government's surveillance operations aimed at ...

Donald Trump walks back Muslim database comments - Videos - CBS News
Republican candidate Donald Trump stepped back from comments that appear to suggest that he wants to register all of the Muslims in the United ...

Trump: ‘I Didn’t Suggest A Database’ For Registering Muslims
Trump: ‘I Didn’t Suggest A Database’ For Registering Muslims

Trump calls for surveillance of some mosques, attempts to clarify remarks on Syrian database
Trump calls for surveillance of some mosques, attempts to clarify remarks on Syrian database

Presidential Candidates Condemn Donald Trump's 'Database' Comment
Trump made the comment to a reporter Thursday night.

Donald Trump is Under Media Assault for Suggesting ‘Muslim Database,’ But Here’s What He Says About It ...
"Donald Trump's plan for a Muslim database draws comparison to Nazi Germany"...