Crystal Reports with PowerBuilder

Are there anyone in this news group, who uses **Crystal Reports** to develop
reports to use with PowerBuilder ?

Please, write me !

Thanks,

Alan Koerbel
alan@logocenter.com.br
www.logocenter.com.br
Brazil

0
forums

We wrote an interface from PB to Crystal reports for a current client
application.  We used our standard Criteria datawindows to build the SQL
that is then passed to the Crystal report for processing.  Our Criteria
datawindows are external DWs that have tag values set for the table and
columns they are associated with.

This was relatively easy for us because we had most of the objects needed to
accomplish this already built.  It would've been much more time consuming to
write from scratch.

The Seagate (Crystal Reports) web site has some PBLs that can be used to
facilitate this process.  They provide you with either an API version or an
OCX version.

Jack Holstrom
jack.holstrom@born.com
BORN Information Services
Wayzata, MN

forums.sybase.com wrote in message ...
>Are there anyone in this news group, who uses **Crystal Reports** to
develop
>reports to use with PowerBuilder ?
>
>Please, write me !
>
>Thanks,
>
>Alan Koerbel
>alan@logocenter.com.br
>www.logocenter.com.br
>Brazil

0
Jack

Integrate reports from Crystal Reports to PowerBuilder application
Is it possible to integrate reports from Crystal Reports to PowerBuilder application ? see the site http://www.seagatesoftware.com/ Yuri Denshchik a �crit : > Is it possible to integrate reports from Crystal Reports to PowerBuilder > application ? ...

powerbuilder and crystal report
hi i have the problem while configure the powerbuilder to allow the user change the field for runtime crystal report. Are you trying to change the contents of a field (column) or the name? -- Regards, Millard [TeamSybase] "kenbeyond" <ken_beyond04@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1157684803.490232.128890@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com... > hi > > i have the problem while configure the powerbuilder to allow the user > change the field for runtime crystal report. > ...

crystal report with PowerBuilder
Hello, i would like to use Crystal Report with powerBuilder. How link the report to a window ? thank you ...

Crystal Reports with Powerbuilder
I want to create reports from a Powerbuilder database with the database file being used on a pc (not hooked to a network). What do I need to do? Yes, I am relative new to CR 6 and very new to Powerbuilder Learn DataWindows and forget about Crystal Reports. Yakov Fain www.excaliber.net/yfain/ ewj wrote: > I want to create reports from a Powerbuilder database with the database > file being used on a pc (not hooked to a network). What do I need to do? > > Yes, I am relative new to CR 6 and very new to Powerbuilder Learn DataWindow is better than use ...

Crystal REPORT Powerbuilder
Hi, where i can find any example of the crystal report with powerbuilder ? Thanks -- Michele ...

Powerbuilder and Crystal Reports
Has anyone had any success using Powerbuilder and Crystal Reports version 8.5 or 9.0. Any guidance would be appreciated. I am using Powerbuilder 7.0.3 build 10009. Thanks in advance Rob We are using PB 7.0.3 Build 10009 and Crystal 8.5. We call crystal from the app to preview reports on the screen and to print and export reports to various file formats. Is there anything specific I could help you with? When calling Crystal, are you using PEWrap.dll or some other method? From what I can gather, PEWrap.dll is discontinued with Crystal 9.0 and I am trying to find a new sol...

Crystal Reports with Powerbuilder
I am trying to use Crystal Reports 5.0 in my PM 6.0 application. Has anyone done that successfully?If so I would appreciate any help. Thanx.. Intall the patch the crystal and after execute this code: Long ll_even_id Long ll_visit_id Long il_ConnectionId Long ll_event_id Pointer oldpointer String ls_Title OldPointer = SetPointer ( hourglass! ) //......Avant impression........ // Connecte imm�diatement Crystal Report au serveur il_ConnectionId = oc_CrystalReport.object.LogonServer ( "pdssql.dll", SQLCA.ServerName, SQLCA.Database, SQLCA.LogId, SQLCA.LogPass...

Powerbuilder/Crystal Reports question
I was wondering (actually my boss was wondering) if the following scenario is possible: Could a Powerbuilder 7.02 app going against an Oracle 8 database pass parameters/SQL to Crystal Reports 8.0... and based on those parameters/SQL, could Crystal run a report in the background (with no visual display, the user doesn't need to actually view the report on the screen) and then print the report to a printer when it was finished running? I am not a Powerbuilder developer (I'm a Microsoft developer) and I have minimal experience with Crystal, so I am not exactly equipped to answer ...

Powerbuilder & Crystal Reports
Hello all, I am trying to use Crystal Reports 8.5 with Powerbuilder 8 but I am experiencing some problems. If I try to insert the Crystal Report Designer Control onto a Powerbuilder form then the form will crash. Does anyone know if the OCX controls of Crystal Reports work properly under Powerbuilder? Am I missing sth? I'm telling that because I used the same controls under Visual Basic and everything worked properly. Thanks in advance for your help. John Kolitsopoulos Hey John, Started looking at that but had to go onto something else..The docs on RDC say you n...

how build crystal reports in powerbuilder
Hi, Please tail me how Build crystal reports in powerbuild regards pravin sali -- Pravin sali Fem Care Pharma Ltd 0253-6604440 Do you mean how to integrate it or how to create a report? To integrate it you would most likely need to put an Crystal Reports OCX control on your window then call the appropriate function to load the report. Crystal Reports should have this information documented somewhere. To create a report you would use the tools that come with Crystal Report. Brad pravin wrote: > Hi, > > Please tail me how Build crystal reports ...

PowerBuilder integration with Crystal Reports
Hi, We like to know if someone has tried integrating PowerBuilder with Crystal Reports 10. If so would like to know more details. We are trying to use Crystal Reports 10 for reports, but there seems to be not much info out there... Any help would be very welcome.. This has been discussed frequently. You should leverage those old discussions. Have a look at http://www.techno-kitten.com/Troubleshooting/Anyone_Else_See_It_/anyone_else_see_it_.html#someonehasexperiencedit for methods of searching old messages. Good luck, Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten On ...

PowerBuilder and Crystal Reports problems
We have developed an application in PowerBuilder 5 that calls reports developed in Crystal Reports 5. The application can successfully preview and print reports in its current environment (Win95). However, when we move the application to a Windows 98 environment, the application causes an "invalid page fault in module kernel32.dll." I believe it may be a DLL problem, but have come up empty in finding a solution. Has anyone had/solved this problem? Cathy Engelhardt Foster Wheeler Energy Services Inc. Cathy, Post an example of the call to Crystal Reports from P...

Web resources about - Crystal Reports with PowerBuilder - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles