crosstab datawindow problem #2

Hello,
I have a crosstab dw with horizontal totals (crosstabsum()):

http://www.marcomeoni.com/crosstab_right.jpg

If I make some columns invisible, the totals DON'T change.

http://www.marcomeoni.com/crosstab_wrong.jpg

how can I solve?
Cheers,
Marco
0
Marco

Datawindow refresh problem in a nested datawindow #2
I have a nested report with 5 datawindows. There second and fourth datawindows are being set by RowsCopy function after retrieving the main datawindow. The others are retrieved. THe problem here is that when printing/displaying the datawindow there are lot of blank pages. Pl. advise THanks ramesh.subramanian@gs.com ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp ...

Datawindow refresh problem in a nested datawindow #2
I have a nested report with 5 datawindows. There second and fourth datawindows are being set by RowsCopy function after retrieving the main datawindow. The others are retrieved. THe problem here is that when printing/displaying the datawindow there are lot of blank pages. Pl. advise THanks ramesh.subramanian@gs.com ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp ...

Datawindow problem #2
We have a datawindow which contains several nested reports. When we print the datawindow; all the nested reports are visible unlike when we view the datawindow in preview mode. We've tried redrawing it : SetRedraw (False/True) We've tried setting the individual Visible properties to True All this doesn't work. Does anyone have suggestions ????? Any help will be greatly appreciated, If I understand the question correctly, you need to set the Print.Preview property to true to view the reprot correctly. For example: dw_1.object.datawindow.print.preview = true HTH ...

CrossTab DataWindow #2
CrossTab DataWindow : It 's very nice to build quickly this kind of report ! But, It starts to become a nightmare when you've to change something like : Add a column, modify the SQL... All the graphic is reset (Compute fields are deleted, properties are reset...All the work has to be done again !) I'm just wondering if i can cary on to use this type of DW... Is it a bug PB or is there something to do to fix this problem ? I'm using PB 6.5. Tanks a lot for any suggestions ! ...

Crosstab datawindow problem
I have a crosstab datawindow report with a computed field called @tel_element_name.This field is generated by powerbuilder and is resolved into actual data values only when the crosstab runs.Typically, the values for this field are C, CR, Al, Mo etc.Now each element would have 3 values for min, max and aim displayed horizontally below the respective elements.The user typically wants the elements to read CMin, CMax, CAim, CRMin, CRMax, Craim etc instead of just C, CR, Al etc.How can I add the respective texts(Min,Max,Aim) to the computed field @tel_element_name. Regards, Srikanth...

Crosstab datawindow #2
On a Crosstab datawindow, I use an expression to set both the Background.color and the color property for a column. When I run the application from PowerBuilder (version 6.5) everything works fine. However when I build an exe, the expression setting the Background.color property fails and the background for this column always appears as black. The font color though is okay. Does anyone know why the exe behaves differently. The application runs on Winodws NT 4.0 When you program behaves differently when you create the Exes this for me has always meant that you have the wrong...

Crosstab Datawindow problem
I have a Crosstab datawindow that works in development but not when I do a build and create the EXE and PBD's for deployment. I am using computed field to sum the data in the summary section of the datawindow. This is a Static Crosstab datawindow. I am using PB 7.03 build 10180. Thank you for your help. Mike Fatla Trustmark Insurance Co mfatla@trustmarkins.com What exactly is not working? On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:35:54 -0600, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.datawindow Mike Fatla <mfatla@trustmarkins.com> wrote: >I have a Crosstab datawindow that works i...

datawindow problem(2)
thanks for ur answer. but the help of PB say: Scrolltorow: Scrolls a DataWindow control to the specified row. ScrollToRow changes the current row but not the current column. and it may trigger Events: ItemChanged,ItemError,ItemFocusChanged & RowFocusChanged In my prblem only when the currency is a 0 length string,it get the wrong row(the 3rd line), in other lines, it returns the correct row. that is, i only can not set the row as current row when the currency is null. * * * a datawindow retrives the following data: No Ref Currency Amount 1...

CrossTab Problem #2
Is there a bug with the CrossTab Datawindow? I'm using Pb6.0 and I have 2 column Numeric(5,2) in my table In a crosstab, the first one is allright, but if I have a value like 13.00 the second column shows 0.00 instead of 13.00 But if I have 13.01, everything is allright ...

Problem in crosstab datawindow
Hello, I have a problem, I have created a cross tab dw, and i have created some computed fields. Now my problem is i want to change the color of that computed fields based on some condition. Example. i want to change the color of compute_1 field I have given the condition like "If(column1>column2,rgb(128,0,0),if(mod (getrow(),2) = 1,rgb(238,238,238),rgb(255,255,255)))" But its not working. Even suppose for compute_1 i am using the condition and in that conditon i am using the same compute_1 then PB is shutting down. Example. "If(column1>compute_1,rgb(128,0,...

Crosstab problem #2
I am working with Pb 6.5/pfc, Sybase IQ. I built a crosstab datawindow with the following sql: SELECT EVENT.EVN_SYS_PRIN_ID, EVENT.EVN_SCHED_START_DATE_TIME, PPV_ORDER.ORD_AMOUNT, PPV_ORDER.ORD_ENTERED_DATE_TIME FROM EVENT, PPV_ORDER, SUBSCRIBER WHERE ( EVENT.EVN_SYS_PRIN_ID = PPV_ORDER.ORD_SYS_PRIN_ID ) and ( EVENT.EVN_EVENT_ID = PPV_ORDER.ORD_EVENT_ID ) and ( PPV_ORDER.ORD_SUBSCRIBER_NUMBER = SUBSCRIBER.SBR_SUBSCRIBER_NUMBER ) and ( PPV_ORDER.ORD_SYS_PRIN_ID = SUBSCRIBER.SBR_SYS_PRIN_ID ) and ...

DataWindow problems #2
We have the following combination: PB8 with real PB5 PFCs that have been converted with each new version, and a CornerStone layer on the top, that was also converted after each PFC version. Back end is Sybase ASA-7, with the goal to upgrade it to ASA-8. After downloading of all ASA-8 files we started experiencing a problem with almost all DataWindows which had a Stored Procedures as source: it became necessary to specify a result set in the stored procedure. If we tried to create a new DW from the SP without the result set hardcoded in the SP, we got error messages; as soon as ...

Crosstab datawindow problems
Crosstab seems to have possibilities but I am having problems getting it into a professional looking report. 1. I set size of fields and format, and titles etc. but when I change selection everything goes back to defaults. >How can I set size and format defaults so when I reselect size & format are acceptable? >How can I add titles, headers, date, page, etc? I tried using "foreground" which works but lost when I reselect. I included crosstab in a composite report which works OK but I have to maintain 2 datawindows for each report. 2. When columns extend be...

Web resources about - crosstab datawindow problem #2 - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo