Communication between pb applications.

Hi,
    I'm trying to use two applications and Microsoft Word to communicate
with each other but I haven't been successful in doing that. I don't know if
Powebuilder can talk to another pb application, and if PB application can
talk to Microsoft Word and vice versa. Does somebody have any knowlede
regarding this issue. I would appreciate any info. Thanks.

Junaid
letsconnect@hotmail.com

0
Junaid