Check-in/Check-out

I'm having some difficulty with powerbuilder's check-in/check-out
operation.  When I  check an object back in, the .pbl the object is
being moved from is destroyed.

Has anyone else experienced this and is there a fix?

Cheers,

Tom

0
Thomas

Thomas F. (Tom) Massey wrote:

> I'm having some difficulty with powerbuilder's check-in/check-out
> operation.  When I  check an object back in, the .pbl the object is
> being moved from is destroyed.
>
> Has anyone else experienced this and is there a fix?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tom

The problem you are experiencing sounds like one of the 5.03
"features" ... it's a bug.  Are you running 5.03?

5.03 has a host of problems.  We decided to stay with 5.02 and
the check-in/check-out works fine.

Check In/Check out
I am using PowerBuilder 9. The undo check out is right next to the check in. This is a big problem! I so easy to select Undo check out and lose all of your changes. I lost 8 hours of work yesterday because of it. I know I should be more careful. However, there should be a "Are you sure" some where also. PLEASE FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ This isn't the tech support line, it's an end-user forum. If you want to report a bug, use CaseXpress and either open a case or report a bug ...

Check out/check in
Hello How can i use the process check out/check in in PowerBuilder 8.0.3 ? We work in network. The Source Control is PB Native. I don't understand what is the parameters of Source Control ? Thank you Have you looked the PB8 User's guide? Chapter 3 talks about source control. -- Evita Chapa Senior Systems Analyst II Command Technologies Inc. <Herv� Bareth> wrote in message news:3f69ba0a.592b.846930886@sybase.com... > Hello > > How can i use the process check out/check in in PowerBuilder > 8.0.3 ? We work in network. The Source Control is PB Na...

Check out/check in
Hello How can i use the process check out/check in in PowerBuilder 8.0.3 ? We work in network. The Source Control is PB Native. I don't understand what is the parameters of Source Control ? Thank you Better to ask this in the source control group. Lots of posts on PBNative -- Evita Chapa Senior Systems Analyst II Command Technologies Inc. <Herv� Bareth> wrote in message news:3f69678e.7b3a.846930886@sybase.com... > Hello > > How can i use the process check out/check in in PowerBuilder > 8.0.3 ? We work in network. The Source Control is PB Native. ...

Check In Check Out
I have some source code that I need to modify and it was sent to me in a Registered status. Therfore, when I open any object it says " 'object name' is registered but not checked out and therefore can not be overwritten. Open anyway?" Then when I try to check it out, I get "PBNative checkout not allowed for registered objects." How can I get around this? When I look under the "Source" menu, all the items concerning registered are grayed out. TIA Option1:Copy the object(Only) to someother pbl and try . Option2:If You have any SCC Expo...

Checked=Checked
 I am dynamically writing out checkboxes on a page.  I have 2 link buttons on the page that sets a boolean variable to True or False. This boolen is set in Page_PreInit and is used to Select or Deselect all the Checkboxes as they are written out. A Select ALL, Deselect ALL type of thing. At least that is the plan. As the page is being written out I do this for each checkbox and then add it to a table cell control that it added to a table row and on. tc is the table cell.  Dim chkItem As CheckBox = New CheckBox chkItem.ID = "chkRecommend" + drMember("ID")...

Check in
Hi all. I am migrating from PB 7.0 to PB 10.5, After migrating my first application i am trying to work on my first window but i'am not able to find out the way to CHECK it OUT. Wher do i can find "check out/check in" functions ?? TIA Mario Parietti What source control are you using? Have you configured it? Right click on your Workspace and check the source control tab to see if you've got it set up. "Mario Parietti" <mparietti@intercad.ch> wrote in message news:451283e0$1@forums-1-dub... > Hi all. > I am migrating from PB...

check in/check out in PowerBuilder 11
Hi all how can i check in/check out my libraries in Power Builder 11 as I did in Power Builder 7? Could someone help me please? Thank's Yes, of course. PB 11 supports PB Native and 3rd party Source Code Control systems as well. Thorsten Giuseppe Moglia schrieb: > Hi all > how can i check in/check out my libraries in Power Builder 11 as I did > in Power Builder 7? > > Could someone help me please? > > Thank's .. No - you can't. SCC is done completely differently, starting in PB8, and there's no going back to the old way. He...

Check All Check Box While Check Header CheckBox
 hello...I have two grid on same page...both grid contains header checkbox and item checkbox i want that if use check header checkbox then all item check box checked,i have javascript for this functinality but problem is that when i click on header check box of first grid then checkbox of second grid also checked that i dnt want i want to perform this operation on one grid at one time.i have attache my script also...plz help me....thanks<script type="text/javascript">        function SelectAll(ID)      &nbs...

How to check how many check boxes are checked in the gridview
I am trying to make a javascript client fucntion to restrict no more then two rows could be selectedI have following in the itemtemplate of the gridview [although it is telerik control but same technique should be applied] <radG:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="chkCheck">                    <HeaderStyle  HorizontalAlign="Right" />                    <HeaderTempla...

how to check if a check box created in runtime checked or not?
I have a webform that have mutiple collectios of check boxes created on run time ( database driven) what is the best way to loop between them and get which ones has been checked by a user and save the results back to the database below a portion of my code. i am adding the checkbox to cell table which added to a row, then to a table, finlally the table added to a place holderwhile (drProfileList.Read()) {HtmlTableRow tr = new HtmlTableRow(); HtmlTableCell tc = new HtmlTableCell();CheckBox chkbox = new CheckBox(); chkbox.ID = drProfileList["RoleID"].ToString();chkbox.T...

checking checkbox is checked or not using checkbox.checked
Hi,my checkbox is<asp:CheckBox ID="Chkcity" runat="server" Text="My own city"  OnCheckedChanged="EventHandler"/>code behind: Private Sub Chkcity_CheckedChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Chkcity.CheckedChangedif (Chkcity ...............)end if End SubERROR    'EventHandler' is not a member of 'ASP.bpoaddjob_aspx'.    Please Mark the post as "ANSWER" if it helps you I think it should be like this:<asp:CheckBox ID="Chkcity"...

How to check for the existing user in database and using custom validator how to check check box is checked or not?
Hi Friends, For Registration page i want to check if that user already exist in database or not? and i also have to check if user have check the checkbox for i agree then only he will be able to complete registration. here i am sending my design. and all validation i have done all validation except these two.<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" > <head id="Head1" runat="server"> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /> <title>PRIZE MLS</title><link href="css/style.c...

Check in/Check out questions
--------------2AFBC72935EA78376A16761F Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello ! I have some problems with using the check in/check out system. * I copied my PBL and deleted all entries in the copy, so then the copy was empty except the application. Then I opened my orginal PBL and checked out some components. As I saw, the unchecked components can't be edited any more, OK, but I could start my application. OK. My problem was in the copied PBL, because there was (of course) only the uncheck compone...

Check-out check-in in PB7
Hello, How comes I can't check an object out that is not in the librairies search path whereas I could when I was using PB6.5 ? Upgrade to 7.0.1, where this is fixed. S. Arnaud MENARD <arnaud.menard@jii.fr> wrote in message news:38B24448.B370D954@jii.fr... > Hello, > How comes I can't check an object out that is not in the librairies > search path > whereas I could when I was using PB6.5 ? > Thanks a lot Simon ! Simon Caldwell a �crit : > Upgrade to 7.0.1, where this is fixed. > > S. > > Arnaud MENARD <arnaud.men...

Web resources about - Check-in/Check-out - sybase.powerbuilder.general

3 Months After Facebook Bought It, Gowalla Checks Out
Gowalla has processed its last check-in.

Check out Stephen's... - Facebook
The Dark Tower Series hat geschrieben: Check out Stephen's Foreword from The... Tritt Facebook bei, um dich mit The Dark Tower Series und anderen ...

Check out the bitchin' Trapper Keeper Anna got me - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore Ethan Hein's photos on Flickr. Ethan Hein has uploaded 3312 photos to Flickr.

Check out this Chinese farmer riding his robot horse! - YouTube
*To licence this video please contact video@rexfeatures.com A farmer has built a robotic horse to replace the traditional kind in order to plow ...

Check out Google's tiny new computer-on-a-stick
Limited only by your imagination.

Four-legged friends check out Floriade's million bulbs at Dog Day Out
Some families&nbsp;travelled up&nbsp;to&nbsp;four hours with their pooches&nbsp;to join the tale-wagging madness at Floriade's Dog Day Out on ...

NRL grand final 2015 team announcements: Check out our live coverage - The Courier-Mail Search Search ...
THE Brisbane Broncos and North Queensland Cowboys have named unchanged teams for Sunday’s NRL grand final at Sydney’s ANZ Stadium.

Check out these smart buys
A look at the best buys in Sydney for this week.

Forget Zaky Mallah check out the Hot Guys Of The Q&A Audience instead
While Ray Martin sorts out the mess that is #qanda, let's embrace the best new quasi-political social media accounts to surface since @Rudd2000. ...

Tony Abbott's Tasmanian wilderness claim doesn't check out
Fact Check finds Tony Abbott's claim about the state of the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage Area doesn't check out.